Strongest One There Is

• 186 results
#151 Posted by ravnod (5 posts) - - Show Bio

for me hulk is the strongest bec hulk is the only one who can lift the magical hammer of thor in the movie  "the ultimate avengers"..

thats only my opinion...

#152 Posted by mira (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Hulk is the strongest cause he defeated everyone in WWH. Even Sentry or at least Sentry was more beaten.
And Hulk also saved PLANET HULK when he righted those tectonic plates and they are heavier the an entire island.

#153 Posted by GhostRider13 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

In muscle mass hulk could be because of his anger or rage, i mean in WWHULK  Hulk was so enraged that his every footstep was destroying the earth even Thor and Herc can't do that 

#154 Posted by mister garbage (716 posts) - - Show Bio
@ravnod: well... Hercules has wielded Thor's hammer on several occasions.

Let's not forget that WWH is the WORLD-BREAKER... 'nuff said.
#155 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider13 said:
" In muscle mass hulk could be because of his anger or rage, i mean in WWHULK  Hulk was so enraged that his every footstep was destroying the earth even Thor and Herc can't do that  "
thor and thunderstrike have a similar feat to that.
#156 Posted by GhostRider13 (130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"@GhostRider13 said:
" In muscle mass hulk could be because of his anger or rage, i mean in WWHULK  Hulk was so enraged that his every footstep was destroying the earth even Thor and Herc can't do that  "
thor and thunderstrike have a similar feat to that."

Similar but still not as devastating
#157 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

they shattered windows cracked the ground beneath  them  woke ppl across the earth and startled animals on the planet.. children woken from their sleep and crying from their epic battle.

#158 Posted by GhostRider13 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

They did tru, but this was him just walking and they said that him by himself would've destroyed the earth if he didnt calm down

#159 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaggernaut is unstoppable his strength doesn't depend on rage its permanent! thats the strongest

#160 Posted by CDviper (9135 posts) - - Show Bio
@ravnod said:
" for me hulk is the strongest bec hulk is the only one who can lift the magical hammer of thor in the movie  "the ultimate avengers"..thats only my opinion... "
i read threw this hole thing thinkin ahh he kinda did something he isn't suppose to (witch is lifting the hammer that only allows those deem worthy to lift it and he used pure mussle
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#161 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

i say it should be Hulk... thats all he has... Thor has thunder and blah blah... 

all Hulk Has is that he gets ANgry... and gets stronger... no persona nothin... so common...  MArvel always uses him as a example to prove how Ghost Rider, Thor, Juggernaut, etc are powerful characters... they use him as a Jobber and that sucks

#162 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#163 Posted by Lustwish (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

No Caption Provided

Thing
  Thing
#164 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio

You know very well Hulk is stronger than both.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#165 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Blue Marvel could be a contender 

Avatar image for jacory_williams
#166 Posted by Jacory_Williams (57 posts) - - Show Bio

what about that time when hulks body was channelling two universes
#167 Posted by darkstorm1 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc has a very good chance of beating The Hulk.  Banner admitted himself at Herc's funeral that he had a very good chance of putting down Hulk during World War Hulk, but opted not too just to show him he still had friends on his side.
#168 Posted by Omegaman10 (579 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:
Blue marvel is definately a contender his profile here said, "He also lifted a disabled battleship and flew it back to port for repair.  He also stopped a meteorite the size of Arkansas from striking earth.  "  

And are cosmic beings allowed cuz im pretty sure the silver surfer is up there, also classic and dumb Drax the Destroyer is definately way stronger then the hulk.
Avatar image for jacory_williams
#169 Posted by Jacory_Williams (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jacory_Williams:
i repeat
#170 Posted by SSJ5_Goku-San (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I think he's one of the most powerful heroes of the Marvel universe but still there are powered beings that could put the Hulk down.

Ghost Rider,Juggernaut,Thing,Sentry,Abomination(at base strength),Thor,Gladiator Hercules all have enough strength to give the Hulk plenty of trouble and that's not even counting cosmic beings such as the Surfer.

#171 Edited by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marvel Universe is the realm we're limited to in this thread and in the Marvel Universe, the Hulk is the " Strongest One There Is!!!"  That's why they gave him the ace-in-the-hole strength increases with rage ability.  They've even given Thor a shitty "warrior's madness" berserker state gimmick to increase his strength.  He does'nt need this because he already has his belt of strength which doubles his strength.  They've never given Hercules any gimmick to increase his strength and they don't need to.  He has many feats showing his strength to be limitless and unmatched.  He's held the weight of the entire world as depicted in the "Love and War" Storyline in The Incredible Hercules ( This would be the weight of the world including mountain ranges, continents, oceans and the Midgard Serpent.  A feat no other Marvel character can match ).  He has pulled the entire Island of Manhattan back into place after it had been moved in an issue of Marvel Team-Up.  He later held the island together during the WWH storyline and held Greenwich Village up as well.  No one else in the Marvel U can match these feats, yet Marvel's policy is still the Hulk is the strongest one there is.  Hercules is the God of Strength and they could easily allow him the ability to increase his strength as needed, but then where would that leave the Hulk?  Presuming his rage is limitless; tied for the top spot at best.  That's why it'll never happen. 

Logically, both Hercules and Thor should both be stronger than the Hulk.  But since when are comic books logical?  What is logical is Marvel keeping their character supreme in strength over every other character they have, including Hercules and Thor whom are both directly based on mythological characters and thus, not Marvel originals.    
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
#172 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"

I think Hercules may it, since he was shown to pull an entire island.

"
Hulk pulled an entire island and swam with it.... and an ocean liner.
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
#173 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2663 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" the only feat that hulk has that has not bn duplicated is him supporting a fraction of the mountain during the secret war and even that does not compare to herc or thors feat of lifting there respective worlds..   :P "
don't forget the hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of earthwith one punch, and Hulk breaking onslaught's armor, while Thor and Hercules COMBINED couldn't even DENT it.
#174 Posted by kamakazyshr3w (14 posts) - - Show Bio

hey i know this isnt realavent but i jus posted a kool ultimate destruction gamaplay vid on youtube featuring a maneuverability glich i discovered, its also a challeng vid for a competitors.  the vids called hulk "challenge"
thx kamakaztshr3w  
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hulk+challenge&aq=f        
#175 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#176 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to feats

Herc is the runner up

I remember after WWHulk

He was shown holding the island together with chains while repairs were made

Wish I could find that one

Awesome pic

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
#177 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1681 posts) - - Show Bio

APOCALYPSE! 

Now tremble at these braethe taking quotes garrentied to send shivers donw your back!

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
#178 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

for the love of god people check the first post""""" pure MUSCLE POWER"""" no alien technoligy enhansments, no stupid gems, no anabolic drugs, noa dded power from an out side physical source(anger is not an out-side force NOR it's phisical) ,and no cosmic power. and for the guy that mentioned superman HIS REAL streingh is far puny, the sissy is being supported by our son and if some one here actually read "MUHAMMAD ALI VS "SUPERMAN" whene he fought him with out super-powers he beat the hell out of him in 2 punches and almost bleeded to death, since that's true I think even I have chance against super man lol HAHA am stronger than superman lol, anyway now to the guy who thought he could cancel hercules'c story of lifting the earth by saying it's a myth,are you kidding me, saying that the olympic gods and godesses have stories behined them does make those stories wrong NOR does it seperate those stories from reality and truthfullness (it's amyth that's why you can't use it = bad argument.
so, back to the main issue here,my answer would be JAG untill I see hulk beat him, because it does not matter what hulk did before or after, cause to prove this wrong he would have to simply beat him, I do think in theory that he can get to an anger point to surpass him , but I am not gonna make that relevant to the thread so don't mention it, because  that would be adding DUMB MINDLESS RUBBISH FROM YOUR OWN MIND, instead of just getting information from the comics in 100% relevance to the thread rules.

OH HELL NO LOOK WHAT THE HELL I JUST FOUND, ultimate captin amireca cracking hulks incridible nuts in the top right pic. 

SO, I think it's a tie between U-CAP and the big JAG
#179 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk has more than just his muscle power hes shown gamma radiation generation at end of world war hulk so thats a cool new power which has been hinted at for some time

#180 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" @castleking said:
" the only feat that hulk has that has not bn duplicated is him supporting a fraction of the mountain during the secret war and even that does not compare to herc or thors feat of lifting there respective worlds..   :P "
don't forget the hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of earthwith one punch, and Hulk breaking onslaught's armor, while Thor and Hercules COMBINED couldn't even DENT it. "

Hercules has never fought Onslaught.
#181 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" @castleking said:
don't forget the hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of earthwith one punch, and Hulk breaking onslaught's armor, while Thor and Hercules COMBINED couldn't even DENT it. "
Hercules has never fought Onslaught. "

yeah an Thor smashed Through his armor but Don't bother that guy never actually read the Onslaught arc. 

Thor and Hercules Generated enough force to move the earth using one hand each just by arm wrestling. they Have the best feats of Strength of any Marvel Heroes ive seen.
#182 Posted by hulksmash134 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is the strongest one there is, the angrier he gets the stronger he gets, no limit to anger which means unlimited strength. WOOHOO!!! like my equation there?

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#183 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2413 posts) - - Show Bio

@precise: hercules carrying the world doesnt make sense to me at all. how was he able to carry? does he fly? funny feat of strength lool.

#184 Posted by mdkilinc (27 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk. Destroy Worlds, not his limit. He has unlimited strength. I am sure if he can destroy worlds he can easily carry them.

#185 Edited by AgentofChaos1 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.