Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Stoner Hulk/Banner

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScouterV

Honestly curious as to what kind of effect fans think marijuana would have on The Hulk/Banner. Would he become weaker due to the relaxing effect of marijuana or do you think Hulks' physiology would enable him to remain enraged while possibly high?

Also, if Banner were a stoner (and I'm talking almost constantly high,) would it be possible for him to not transform into the Hulk?

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
    FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By FuzzyLittleRodent

Wait, are you saying that Doc Green isn't Hulk's stoner name? Damn, I don't know much about Hulk after all...#420neverforget

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

It wouldn't do anything.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I wonder if this will get locked, your not allowed to talk about illegal drugs, but marijuana has been legalized in a few states

anyways, I think it might effect Banner and help prevent him from turning(not foolproof, he might still change), but wouldn't change Hulk back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.