Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Start reading the Hulk

Moguire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey there.

I searched the forums and also google, but couldn't find an answer that worked for me. (Yes, I found other topics like this one, but I don't feel like the recommendations would work for me...)

I like Hulk and I would love to start reading comics featuring him. I just don't know where to start since the story is so confusing (at least it appears so).

I know the origin of Hulk (Bruce Banner), but wouldn't mind at all to actually read it (since I know Hulk from the mediocre movies, but never actually read a Hulk comic). And here's the point: that's all I "know". I don't know anything about Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Gray Hulk or the other Green Hulk who doesn't seem to be Bruce Banner.

A lot of people recommend starting out with Planet Hulk... But does that make sense if I don't know the facts I listed before? I'm guessing Planet Hulk starts "in the middle"...

I considered reading Hulk Season One. But even if I did that, I have no idea where to continue from there. Would anyone mind helping me? I'd very much appreciate that. Plus: I don't want to read single issues, I prefer trades if possible.

Also sorry for my strange way of describing what I want to know, I'm from Germany.^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.