IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

No Caption Provided

MARVEL ANNOUNCES GREG PAK & FRANK CHO'S "TOTALLY AWESOME HULK"

Posted: 5 seconds ago

Comic BooksStephen Gerding, Senior Editor

Email

Print

No Caption Provided

When the new Hulk debuts in late 2015, he's bringing with him a new attitude, a new look and an all-new, all-different adjective.

Once the dust from "Secret Wars" settles, and the Marvel Universe is no longer under the control of Doom, Greg Pak and Frank Cho will present readers with "The Totally Awesome Hulk," a new series starring an as yet unrevealed gamma-powered lead.

In an interview with ComicBook.com, the creators say that the currently-under-wraps identity of their jade giant will be revealed in their first issue. However, while it's the most obvious mystery at this point, it's far from the only one.

"There will be no mystery about the Hulk’s identity once the book hits — you’ll find out who the new Hulk is on page one," told ComicBook.com "And it will indeed be totally awesome, and it will fuel everything that happens in the story."

"The book will be entirely accessible to brand new readers and to folks who are reading only this book," Pak said of how he and Cho are approaching the series. "At the same time, it will indeed be tied into the fabric of the ongoing Marvel Universe and will set some things in motion that will have pretty huge reverberations for many characters."

"The Totally Awesome Hulk" smashes into the new Marvel Universe in late 2015.

TAGS: marvel comics, hulk, the totally awesome hulk, greg pak, frank cho

Source

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

"Totally Awesome"?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (18127 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#5 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (18127 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Fifthchild (734 posts) - - Show Bio

The best theory i've heard is that the Doc Green from Planet Hulk will be revealed as being Amadeus Cho rather than Banner and that he will be brought across into the post SW Universe. Its almost certainly no coincidence that pak is writing the back-up story for that book about how Cho started Planet Hulk.

#8 Posted by Thedailybagel (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm genuinely conflicted on this. If this were Pak writing normal hulk Id be spamming that "okay, its happening! Everybody calm down!" Gif, but I hate the idea of having someone other than banner as hulk and how gimmicky this is sounding.

I mean, "totally awesome hulk"?, who the f#ck came up with that name? Is this a children's book now?

Although, i want to wait and see how it is first and I 100% will be picking this up purely because paks writing it.

And what happened to duggan by the way? Didn't he say he was writing hulk after secret wars? So many plot lines left unfinished...

Edit: and if this is the doc green from planet hulk, I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I wouldnt like him as the main character of a hulk book.

#9 Posted by Thedailybagel (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, it also looks like he's going to have some kind of tech or gear on his left hand. So it's probably going to be a hulk that can talk and knows how to use it.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#10 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm genuinely conflicted on this. If this were Pak writing normal hulk Id be spamming that "okay, its happening! Everybody calm down!" Gif, but I hate the idea of having someone other than banner as hulk and how gimmicky this is sounding.

I mean, "totally awesome hulk"?, who the f#ck came up with that name? Is this a children's book now?

Although, i want to wait and see how it is first and I 100% will be picking this up purely because paks writing it.

And what happened to duggan by the way? Didn't he say he was writing hulk after secret wars? So many plot lines left unfinished...

Edit: and if this is the doc green from planet hulk, I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I wouldnt like him as the main character of a hulk book.

I agree with you completely. On one hand we have Pak back which is all kinds of amazing and on the other hand i wish he was back writing the REAL Hulk.... And yea it's sounding too gimmicky and to "yea dude, this is like TOTALLY awesome, radical, bonkers"... i really hate that crap. I am not saying Hulk can't be fun or that he shouldn't be fun in fact i have enjoyed stories like these but i am very much skeptical about this seeing as they might be going too far with this one...

Still i will wait and see, but damn those this piss me off... All i wanna do is throw my hands in the air and scream PAK IS BACK! But this not being the REAL Hulk stops me from being 100% on board.

P.S. Also f@ck Frank Cho i haven't forgotten his Savage Wolverine #4 where he for no real reason mocked and humiliated Hulk.

#11 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

That left arm... for some reason i now can't shake the feeling that the new Hulk might be Thor lol. There is no way... is it?

#12 Edited by Thedailybagel (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: exactly. I trust Pak either way but at this point I'm 90% sure it's going to be what fithchild said. Amadeus is probably going to be a new doc green, and whilst I like amadeus, he isn't hulk. The whole point of hulk is due to Bruce's personality, you literally can't replicate that. And Jesus, I can just see this as some sort of episodic, gimmicky adventure comic feeled with one liners and bad jokes like hulk and the agents of smash or something with the way they're marketing it. I really hope that isn't the case, not only because that would suck, but more because Id hate for pak to have his hulk reputation ruined due to it.

Although, as I said before, I want to read it first before I shut it down completely.

#13 Edited by Thedailybagel (12924 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Exactly the same thing. This looks like it could have been a one off episode of agents of Smash. It comes of as that silly and stupid to be honest... This could damage Paks reputation with the Hulk greatly.

#15 Posted by Bezza (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, kinda good but also not sure about who is going to be the Hulk, but Pak back, yeaahhhh!!!

#16 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

I agree with you completely. On one hand we have Pak back which is all kinds of amazing and on the other hand i wish he was back writing the REAL Hulk.... And yea it's sounding too gimmicky and to "yea dude, this is like TOTALLY awesome, radical, bonkers"... i really hate that crap. I am not saying Hulk can't be fun or that he shouldn't be fun in fact i have enjoyed stories like these but i am very much skeptical about this seeing as they might be going too far with this one...

Still i will wait and see, but damn those this piss me off... All i wanna do is throw my hands in the air and scream PAK IS BACK! But this not being the REAL Hulk stops me from being 100% on board.

P.S. Also f@ck Frank Cho i haven't forgotten his Savage Wolverine #4 where he for no real reason mocked and humiliated Hulk.

I agree.

I'm glad Greg Pak is back writing the Hulk, but I'm not too thrilled with this whole gimmick. Honestly, I don't care if Gerry Duggan ever returns to writing the Hulk as much like Waid & Aaron before him, he wasn't up to snuff and basically just depowered popular Hulks like Skaar, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk and Red Hulk just to make way for this new Hulk... whom I nearly 100% certain is Amadeus Cho.

Look at it this way. This won't last. And with Pak at the helm, you can bet we'll get the real Hulk back and hopefully Skaar as well. That's a major positive side. Who knows? It might prove to be quite an entertaining series. It's kind of one of those "wait and see" scenarios. If nothing else, I'll be picking it up solely because Greg Pak is writing it.

But I will say that I loathe the title. I mean, "The Totally Awesome Hulk"? Seriously? That's the best title they could come up with? It sounds so... teenage and juvenile. I guess it fits, 'cause we all know it's Amadeus Cho.

#17 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea it's pretty much Amadeus Cho...

http://www.newsarama.com/24938-is-the-identity-of-totally-awesome-hulk-this-totally-obvious.html

Pretty pointless honestly. I guess we have a female Thor, black Spiderman, black Captain America and now Asian Hulk... to quote Stan "THE MAN" Lee

No Caption Provided

Create new characters the way you want to and leave the existing ones the way they are....

#18 Edited by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: Look at it this way. Greg Pak's back writing Hulk, and it's only a matter of time of when Banner/Hulk are on his main focus. Don't forget we're also getting a Maestro series from Peter David. At least we'll get another option.

#19 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't like that Hulk is a new character. Whoever it is kind of breaks it for me. The whole history of the gamma bomb was awesome with Rick Jones... I'm sad really...

And that new title sounds Disney Channel for kids...

What if Maesteo had a child...

At least we would still have a Bruce Banner and his new child...

#20 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@schwarz: Dude, it's Amadeus Cho. He's not a new character. Look at it this way. Greg Pak's back writing Hulk, and it's only a matter of time of before Banner/Hulk are on his main focus.

Plus, as I've said before, Marvel and PAD have already confirmed a Maestro series after Secret Wars.

#21 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Yah I know it is Pad :)

I know who Amadeus Cho is. He's a cool character. Its just that the whole Bruce Banner history is part of everybody's childhood. I'm pretty sure this all new al different thing won't last.

#22 Posted by Teerack (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

What if...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
#23 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: That quote doesn't really apply here. Bruce Banner is still white, Steve Rogers is still white, Peter Parker is still white. Their "replacements" are original characters that respectfully take up the mantles of the originals and try to live up to the standards they set while still having their own personalities and flaws.

#24 Edited by Teerack (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: That quote doesn't really apply here. Bruce Banner is still white, Steve Rogers is still white, Peter Parker is still white. Their "replacements" are original characters that respectfully take up the mantles of the originals and try to live up to the standards they set while still having their own personalities and flaws.

In fact if this is Cho or an all new character that quote directly goes against what you are saying. :P That refers to things like turning Wally West black who was an existing character they changed.

#25 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@child_of_the_past: Except being the Hulk isn't a mantle or a superpower than anyone can simply take. It's much deeper than that, especially in regards to Hulk/Bruce Banner.

#27 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenscar1990: I really don't understand what the problem is. Are you thinking that this new Hulk being presented as the same Hulk as the original. It seems that they are going out if their way to show that this in fact a different person and a different Hulk. Banner is presumably still Banner and the original hulk is still very much connected to banner. This hulk doesn't seem to be an alternate personality but more like a She-hulk situation. Are you upset that Banner isn't the Hulk getting the spotlight? Basically this whole thing seems like a non-issue. Everybody knows Banner is the original hulk and that won't change based on one book, about a different character.

#28 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@child_of_the_past: The thing is, it might not only be one book and the history of Hulk might be changed for a long time in this "reboot" They might make Bruce Banner disapear. That is what i'm scarred off. If they just restart the story with something mediocre.

#29 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it does, you are taking the quote literally... instead of taking it at it's basis. Don't change the core/original characters. Yes i know Banner did not become Asian, but Hulk did. This is now the original THE Hulk... and it's not my problem that he is Asian btw it's the problem that he is anyone else but Bruce Banner... i complained when the first rumor came in and said he would be Ultimate Reed Richards... The great thing about Hulk is his flexibility, we have had over a dozen Hulk personalities over the years there is no reason to change Bruce Banner to have a happy go lucky Hulk... we could have had the same with Banner. And the Hulk being Hulk is deeply tied in with Bruce Banners own past, emotions, psychology... Like i said before Hulk existed in Bruce Banner LONG before Banner was hit with the gamma bomb.

Look at poor Thor... it's been how long since he was depowered and became unworthy and the writers literally did nothing with him? They just kept him to the side to explore Jane Foster while we haven't even gotten a hint as to why he is unworthy nor is there ANY indication we will get it any time soon.

I am afraid the same will happen with Banner, i do have a lot more faith in Greg Pak then Aaron.. so i am still optimistic that he wont screw up or forget Banner. But i still don't like the idea of this Hulk and there is nothing i can change about that. Especially when there was no reason for this change whatsoever... Like i said before we can and have had dozens of Hulk incarnations, hell even Banner himself has gone from being a coward to being brave, from being tragic to being heroic and optimistic.

Don't worry i will still get the book and support it(unless it becomes really terrible which i don't think it will) simply because Pak is on it and he is my favorite Hulk writer next to PAD so i don't want to miss this opportunity i want him to stay writing Hulk for years and years to come.

#30 Posted by Bezza (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder if Pak is going to continue writing Action Comics at the same time or coming off Superman. Otherwise the same guy writing Hulk and Superman concurrently...hmm...not sure that's happened before!! Pak has done some great Superman comics BTW, whilst he has been away from Marvel.

#31 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: This is no way the original Hulk. It isn't the savage Hulk. If you think Marvel is saying that then you are deluding yourself. It might be the Hulk solo series but that's it. In the MCU the original Hulk is Banner. Millions of people know this. The title of this book is ridiculous just to indicate that this is in fact a different hulk. Similar to She-Hulk. The Orginal Hulk persona is the one that is attached to Banner. This is just another hulk like Red Hulk or She-Hulk. Somehow how you've convinced yourself that they've written Bruce Banner out of existence and given his story and alternate personality to a new character. No where in the article was that even implied so please explain to me how they are giving this new character Banner's Hulk personality. If Red Hulk and She-Hulk don't act the same as Banner's Hulk and Marvel has clearly stated that this Hulk is different than Banner's what in then world makes you think New Hulk = Old Hulk. All of Banner's history still exists, She-Hulk still exists, hence her being in A-Force, so what exactly is the problem with a new character become a new hulk?

#32 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: This is no way the original Hulk. It isn't the savage Hulk. If you think Marvel is saying that then you are deluding yourself. It might be the Hulk solo series but that's it. In the MCU the original Hulk is Banner. Millions of people know this. The title of this book is ridiculous just to indicate that this is in fact a different hulk. Similar to She-Hulk. The Orginal Hulk persona is the one that is attached to Banner. This is just another hulk like Red Hulk or She-Hulk. Somehow how you've convinced yourself that they've written Bruce Banner out of existence and given his story and alternate personality to a new character. No where in the article was that even implied so please explain to me how they are giving this new character Banner's Hulk personality. If Red Hulk and She-Hulk don't act the same as Banner's Hulk and Marvel has clearly stated that this Hulk is different than Banner's what in then world makes you think New Hulk = Old Hulk. All of Banner's history still exists, She-Hulk still exists, hence her being in A-Force, so what exactly is the problem with a new character become a new hulk?

Yes it is, it replaces the original Hulk. Savage Hulk is not the original Hulk, Savage Hulk is just one of the persona's of the Hulk. What is Marvel saying then? Where is the original Hulk then? I don't give a rats ass about MCU. I am talking about 616 universe which is the base/mainstream universe even if MCU is more popular now. I don't think you understand whats going on... this is not the new Hulk like Red Hulk who has his own powerset and is a separate character that co-existed with the original Hulk, this is not She Hulk who is her own character. This is the new Hulk replacing the original Hulk for how long we do not know. They have not written Banner out of existence he will exist but he is no longer the Hulk. We don't know what personality they are giving this Hulk other that he enjoys being Hulk, so i guess a very positive hyperactive and chatty Hulk. OMG... this is the NEW ORIGINAL HULK. Pak is not writing a different Hulk, even in his twitter and interview he said he is returning to his beloved character. This is the original Hulk they just changed him, took him from Banner which makes no sense since Hulk is the manifestation of Banners emotions, not anyone elses but Banners and they gave him to someone else(most likely Amadeus Cho).

#33 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: I will bet any amount of money that this is not the original Hulk. You the only person I seen that believes this is the case. If Pak misspoke that's on him. But no one from Marvel has stated this is the same exact hulk as Banner's. Banner hasn't been erased from from existence and I dare you to find one shred of evidence to prove otherwise. Why is so hard for you to believe this just another Hulk? Are you really asking where the original hulk is? They haven't made all of there announcements yet. Just because he wasn't announced to be the lead in this book, doesn't mean he's gone. Jennifer Walters has her own Hulk persona and so does General Ross. Why do you keep thinking that this new character will be any different. The reason I brought up the MCU is because marvel has really tried to keep a sense of symmetry between the MCU and 616. Meaning Hulk/Banner is liking still around. Also nothing from the press release indicates that this new Hulk has a similar personality to the original. The title also indicates that this new character is younger as well. It seems like your jumping the gun and making assumptions based on some irrational fear that your favorite character is being erased from existence.

#34 Edited by Thedailybagel (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

@child_of_the_past: none of those hulks took hulks solo from him and stripped him of the name "hulk. That's what AEs point is, this is going to be THE hulk now.

#35 Posted by dum529001 (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. At least Greg Pak is back!

#36 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@child_of_the_past: You are just not getting my point mate... nobody is afraid that Hulk or Banner are getting erased from existence. Banner is gonna hang around and eventually after several months/years return to being the Hulk, thus making this whole thing ultimately pointless.

#37 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: So a new character having a flagship book once held by a previous character is the problem? This is no different then when Bucky took over for Cap or when John Stewart/Kyle Raynor took over for Hal Jordan. The only difference here is that this is the first time it's happen to Hulk. Is it really that big of a deal.

#38 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: Didnt Banner just go around de powering other hulk-like characters? We have no word on what happened to Banner. This Hulk could also have a new power set as well. We really don't have enough info to be making any type of assumption. Regardless of everything else, that's the main point I was trying to make.

#39 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@child_of_the_past: Doc Green was going around depowering other Hulks. As of now the original 616 Banner died as Doc Green until we get additional information. The point you where trying to make has nothing to do with the point i am trying to make... And yes this is different then when we have someone else carry the title of Captain America or Green Lantern. For the last time the original Hulk is unique unlike any other Hulk and no matter how much everyone tried no one can replicate him or his abilities because he is directly born from Banners subconscious. You are taking a part of Banner, ripping it away from him and giving it to someone else. Hulk is not a mantle, he is literally a part of Banner himself.

#40 Edited by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: saying they are ripping "The Hulk" away from Banner and giving it to someone else is exactly what I'm talking about. Please give me one shred of actual evidence that backs this statement up. This is the Totally Awesome Hulk (not the greatest name) not the Incredible Hulk. Marvel has made it clear this is a different Hulk. Are you upset that the flagship Hulk title isn't about Banner's Hulk?

#41 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: saying they are ripping "The Hulk" away from Banner and giving it to someone else is exactly what I'm talking about. Please give me one shred of actual evidence that backs this statement up. This is the Totally Awesome Hulk (not the greatest name) not the Incredible Hulk. Marvel has made it clear this is a different Hulk. Are you upset that the flagship Hulk title isn't about Banner's Hulk?

Bingo... you finally got it. This is the Hulk that replaces Banners Hulk, this is now the main title and the current Hulk that will remain for months-years. While we wont see Banner as the Hulk for a long time. I wouldn't have had a problem if this "totally awesome Hulk" was a new character that co-existed with Banner and his Hulk, but nope he REPLACES the current mainstream Hulk.

#42 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

Please no PC bs, just good story

#43 Posted by Bezza (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it looks like Marvel is on a mission to replace many of its big characters, so it seems perhaps Miles Morales will be Spiderman, we have Jane Foster as Thor and now someone else as the Hulk. what next, Henry Pym as Iron Man? Steve Rogers as Daredevil?

#44 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

The big problem I have with it is that the whole concept of Hulk is that he was a deranged scientist and that the gamma bomb made the monster inside him take control. That is what Hulk is. Taking this away makes it a bit lacking in the sense that, making any character turn into Hulk because he's just angry is gimicky at best. It is like cutting all the back story and making it childish. I mean you can't really top a dead mother a violent father a secluded childhood to make a messed up angry Hulk monster. Hulk is fun but it also has a deranged darkness to it. Are you gonna tell us Amadeus Cho or any other random kid in the marvel universe got it as hard as Bruce Banner. Thats the whole point of the anger to a point of no return. Unless they want to go the Disney Pre Teen way but then they lose the 60s 70s 80s 90s generation of fans who have been sticking with the big green guy to make place for the new generation to buy your comics... the problem is that it is mostly the older generations who still buy comics. This is bound to fail. I have to admit I do watch Agent of Smash and avengers assemble but I got them on auto record and I have the channel in my channel package at home but I would not go out of my way to pay 5 bucks issues to watch a lound mouthed teenager turning into a green monster just because he's a cry baby.

#45 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Rick Jones was the new hulk... that Amadeus Cho is the Rick Jones that Bruce Banner didn't save... meh boring...

#46 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: How is this any different than things John Stewart or Wally West replacing Green Lantern or the Flash? In the case of GL, Hal Jordan was the only GL from earth and they replaced him with a black character. Many people claimed it was diversities sake, but he actually turned out to be a good character. I really don't understand the mentality of "never changing anything about status quo" when it comes to comics. While I do agree that changing a characters race/sex/orientation for political reason is inherently wrong I don't think I've ever complained about one character temporarily replacing another character. As long as I can see that the creative team is serious about telling a n interesting and creative story. An example of this is Scott Lang, while I agree he's no Hank Pym the one thing I can never really do is relate Pym. He's a genius who lets his ambitions cloud his judgment to often. Scott Lang, on the other hand, is just a guy trying to be the man his daughter can look up to. He admits to all his past mistakes and still pushes forward. Most of the heroes in the Marvel universe are either superhuman, supergeniuses or a various shade of anti-hero. Scott Lang is a father. Yes other heroes have kids too but Lang's stories always connect to this aspect of his life it makes his personal struggle all the more relatable and at the end of the day one of the more unique aspects separates him the other characters in the marvel universe.

Wow this turned into a completely different post than I was hoping for lol. My point was new characters with new character traits have the potential to offer new ways to relate to old concepts. In Banner/Hulk's case I always felt the stories served as a metaphor for the fear/acceptance of ones self. That's just my take on it though yours might be different. Anyway, I can fully understand why you like the Banner/Hulk dynamic. I don't mind continuing this conversation with a less argumentative tone as I am interested in understanding your why you personally like the Hulk so much.

#47 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@child_of_the_past: It's very much different i have spent so much posts trying to explain this to you, but you don't get me so let's agree to disagree.

#48 Posted by Child_of_the_Past (397 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, What the hay Ill give it a chance.

#50 Edited by Supi (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner is Hulk and Hulk is Banner..PERIOD!! The different sides of the same coin and Banner/Hulk one of the most complex character in history of comics...Marvel trying to make more noise with this than what they did with Thor...Just because you created another gamma powered dude doesn't mean that you can call him/her Hulk...

Of course is Amadeus Cho that's why Pak return to the title...But that title is not Hulk as we know it and love it all these years...It would be an extension of Incredible Hercules series....With lots of humor but out of style for a Hulk title...Peter David or Gerry Duggan can mixed geniusly humor and drama to the series at the same time without the title became lame...

For the first time in my life I considered myself if I'll buy a Hulk title or not....Of course I will give it a try but I don't have lots of hopes even if Pak is back...You can't repeat your previous succesful run...The times are different now than they were before...

Also I haven't see the new Maestro title (written by David) Anywhere in the "all new all different" Marvel titles....Contest of Champions is NOT a Hulk/Maestro title and of course it will not be written by David....

Every time they tried to change Hulk with someone else(Rick Jones long hair Hulk,Skaar,Red Hulk) they failed completely and the one and original came back in a few issues...

If they want a teenage Hulk(sort of) they have Hulking in New Avengers(previously young Avengers)...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.