Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

More comicbookresources (cbr) bullshit on Hulk

• 76 results
    Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Torrentio

https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?140281-Debunking-Hulk-as-planet-buster-myth

Not liking a character is one thing, but going back several years back to cherry pick a couple instances which doesn't mesh with a variety of other comics is another level of reaching.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
    deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torrentio:

Dude, it's on CBR, not comicvine.

Don't worry, CBR forums are notorious for being a meeting of delusional clueless clowns.

There is nothing to be butthurt about.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the name of the guy who is debunking Hulk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
    deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a retard, I wouldn't expect any less from a forum where a brain-dead wanker like Motifian came from. He's using a description that has hardly been applied to the Dark Dimension outside of the Sorcerer Supreme series and no reason to assume Pak followed it. We've seen stars in the DD in other future series, like in Captain America- The Otherworld War and in Loeb's Hulk series, so it's clear that not every writer goes by that. Pak himself wrote Umar saying that the DD acts like the afterlife for a thousand universes, which's something that far differs from that description as well.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great debunk imo, combined with Supergoku it really proves just how trash Hulk is!

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

@kevd4wg said:

Great debunk imo, combined with Supergoku it really proves just how trash Hulk is!

B8.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about the title. My autocorrect hates me so it changed comicbookresources to comicvine.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: I think the funniest part is there is a shot in Heart of the Monster itself that actually shows a star in the background as it rises/sets over the horizon.

No Caption Provided

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IntoTheVoid went and tried to correct them lol. He would have better luck trying to make elephants fly.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: He does nothing but move the goal post every time he is challenged or corrected and just ends up trying to build a strawman because he can't refute the actual arguments. I mean no wonder that place is dead in terms of traffic or lacks any kind of good debating or nuance opinions, it's just a hugbox of circlejerked opinions.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Btw do you know the issue he is using the scans for about the dark dimension being fragile, it looks like one of the Defenders issues, in a few days i plan to make a thread debunking the whole notion that WBH isn't a planet buster and i wanna go through all the arguments these guys tend to make about the dark dimension, wishing wells, etc..

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Thanks, so it's in the same series where the first scan came from, which why it probably retained the idea that the dimension is fragile otherwise the issues would contradict it's own series.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: I mean they are just grasping at straws now, anyway this is all good information thanks, will use it eventually when i make that thread, thanks.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a related topic, I heard evereverywhere on net that Pendaran with mod protection is the worst. He is far better, nicer, smarter and more reasonable compared to some of the other idiots over at CBR.

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
    LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LuciferousAbyss

@torrentio said:

On a related topic, I heard evereverywhere on net that Pendaran with mod protection is the worst. He is far better, nicer, smarter and more reasonable compared to some of the other idiots over at CBR.

How's that? Never never land? Lol. How about GhostRavage and mod protection? How about CitizenBane and mod protection, because that actually exists. Another comic vine ego trip, a Hulk fan no less, decided to stray outside his paygrade where the real men debate, Comic Book Resources, and tried to push the heart of the monster shineola, that only comic vine believes. The rest of the internet figured out Hulk was amped in heart of the monster, but comic vine is still in the dark ages (or was that dark dimension? lol) and pushing Hulk fan fiction to the maximum. So what happens when everything goes quiet on comic vine because the Hulk trolls now predominate on comic vine, with no one to oppose them? They decide to impose their idiotic views on Comic Book Resources (see Hitler challenging the USSR, WWII). And get slapped silly. Yet again.

Seriously, how many people has Pendaran slapped around in his career on CBR? Better yet, how many of them were from comic vine, lol? Pendaran and the gang at CBR curing the comic vine disease, lol. In the future Torrentio, you comic vine juveniles stick to the playground on comic vine, lol.

Loading Video...

Lol.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Underfire47

"Real men debate"

Holly hell these people take comic books way too seriously i was half expecting him to recite the Navy seal copy pasta, either way this is definitely going into the comcivine compilation. I saw how good debates are on CBR a 3 sentence long debunk thread that says WBH isn't a planet buster because in an unrelated Strange comic from decades ago it was said that stars can't exist due to gravity and low density ignoring the fact that in the HOTM comic there is a star shown not to mention several other stories that show stars and the whole dimension being completely normal like any other, so literally can't do even the minimum research required, probably had someone show message him scans how Dark Dimension is different in this 1 Strange comic and that's all the motivation and knowledge he needed to make a "debunk" thread.

I can't get over just how much Hulk makes people cry, they are willing to make up any kind of delusions and justifications other than think Greg Pak would make a version of Hulk that can planet bust and has already confirmed that as well as multiple other writers and comics since "but muh amps" that don't exist, luckily the vast majority of people on and outside of comicvine already believe WBH is a planet buster anyway lol, i mean even several people on CBR believe it as well in fact i saw about as many people that believe if as the ones that disbelieve it there, the creator of that amazing thread even went from

"Hulk is not a planet buster and here is why" to "It's suspicious if he is a planet buster" very quickly, it's fine though in a few days i will make a proper debunk thread on CBR with more sources than 2 scans and 3 sentences. Hopefully the mods don't ban and delete my thread because the "real men" over there can't handle it.

I wonder what does Hulk do to these people on a psychological level so they get this butthurt, it's honestly baffling, although highly amusing. As well as GhostRavage, they always go back to him, the man traumatized them for life and he doesn't even debate much or even care about comics nowadays, he moved on with IRL stuff but they can't.

And lol at invoking the Nazi's and the USSR, it's comic book nerd debates, we aren't fighting world wars lol, calm down sheesh.

The "real men" thing apart from being cringe is just code word for "people that have the same opinions as me". This is all gonna be even funnier if Ewing shows WBH in his run at some point let alone a much more powerful version of Hulk he hinted at, the doubling down is gonna be out of this world.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Underfire47

Oh and btw the criteria for being a "Hulk troll" is to believe Wolrdbreaker Hulk can break a planet after doing so in HOTM after all the build up and confirmation surrounding said feat.

But what's not a troll is the Superman fans on CBR, comicvine and KMC(best site for debates to ever exist) that believe Superman can break a universe/dimension and can destroy multiverses while Sundipped a bit.

Man imagine if Hulk fans wanked that Grey Hulk asteroid feat instead of calling it an outlier a concept foreign to some but only when specific characters are involved.

Honestly at the end of the day all this stems from is just pure envy and inferiority complexes, the idea that there exists a version of Hulk that can planet bust, downright terrifies some people, because there is no worldbreaker Superman or worldbreaker Thor, that's it, that's what all of this is about. People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize these are comic books, if the writer wants to make a version of Spider-man that can planet bust he will do so, this isn't rocket science nor is anything set in stone for any of these characters including a character that can vary drastically in his power depending on his emotional state, but he can't bust a planet when he was at this angriest and most powerful, that's just going too far lol.

"My character must always be better than yours, or else" mentality.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I love this thread and i love my haters. Keep em coming.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this thread and i love my haters. Keep em coming.

Again. Cry beg shout all you want. I'm never willingly debating you. You are a pool of shit and mud. If I throw a stone in it, I'm the one going to get covered in shit stain. You might be used to being shit, I'm not.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Lol, Abyss' comment was pure salt.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't no real men in this thread outside those who go to the Sanctum Sanctorum, Nexus of Heavens, aka CBR

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid projection from Atheist too

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and btw the criteria for being a "Hulk troll" is to believe Wolrdbreaker Hulk can break a planet after doing so in HOTM after all the build up and confirmation surrounding said feat.

But what's not a troll is the Superman fans on CBR, comicvine and KMC(best site for debates to ever exist) that believe Superman can break a universe/dimension and can destroy multiverses while Sundipped a bit.

Man imagine if Hulk fans wanked that Grey Hulk asteroid feat instead of calling it an outlier a concept foreign to some but only when specific characters are involved.

Honestly at the end of the day all this stems from is just pure envy and inferiority complexes, the idea that there exists a version of Hulk that can planet bust, downright terrifies some people, because there is no worldbreaker Superman or worldbreaker Thor, that's it, that's what all of this is about. People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize these are comic books, if the writer wants to make a version of Spider-man that can planet bust he will do so, this isn't rocket science nor is anything set in stone for any of these characters including a character that can vary drastically in his power depending on his emotional state, but he can't bust a planet when he was at this angriest and most powerful, that's just going too far lol.

Pretty sure that's just Thor

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rajjarsalt

@kevd4wg said:
    @underfire47 said:

Imagine needing "worldbreaker" to access plantary destruction power as if you couldn't go to thor's level without it

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 takenstew22  Moderator

@kevd4wg said:
    @underfire47 said:

Oof.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Torrentio

@luciferousabyss:

Lol @whoisthebest, I love how you started your post with an extremely juvenile and silly insult. Yeah real manly.

And if you worship Pendaran or suck him off its your thing. I wasn't insulting him, rather I was saying he wasn't as bad as reputation suggested. Guess you are that dense not to understand that, if you think the rest of the internet is just CBR and Spacebattles.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Torrentio

Oh yeah I just got banned for a month this morning on CBR.

check this out lol.

https://ibb.co/D51K1RH

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator

Oh yeah I just got banned for a month this morning on CBR. check this out lol.

LOL.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Too bad his skull isn't worldbreaker in durability.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Underfire47
    @takenstew22 said:
    @torrentio said:

LOL.

The CBR forum is hilarious, it's one of the most sensitive forums out there, where mods are complete pansies. You can't debate rock, paper, scissors over there properly, let alone anything serious.

It's on the other spectrum of the extreme from stuff like KMC where people openly call each other retards and other names and mods there even encourage it, comicivne is like the middle ground between those 2, which feels so much more relaxing.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid projection from Atheist too

I would say that's ironic coming from you, but i don't actually remember anything from you.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: If you think KMC is extreme, you must not have visited Herochat forums in their xenith. KMCers looked boy scouts in comparison.

And on the board extremes, I can give you 3 more poles - Narutoforums, Spacebattles and VsBattles wiki

And the worst out of all is now the disused forum lounge moviecodec

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: And the funny thing was that I didn't accuse anyone of that. I said I hated the femnazism in female led LA comic adaptations.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
    @takenstew22 said:
    @torrentio said:

LOL.

The CBR forum is hilarious, it's one of the most sensitive forums out there, where mods are complete pansies. You can't debate rock, paper, scissors over there properly, let alone anything serious.

It's on the other spectrum of the extreme from stuff like KMC where people openly call each other retards and other names and mods there even encourage it, comicivne is like the middle ground between those 2, which feels so much more relaxing.

Damn right !

Edit: At the same time, the "CBR debunker" is thegrayghost, one of the worst troll internet has ever seen.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

Yeah but at least he can beat Thing amiright

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
    deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@kevd4wg said:

@underfire47 said:

Isn't Thing the guy who one shotted the guy who one shotted Thor?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kevd4wg

@kevd4wg said:

@underfire47 said:

Isn't Thing the guy who one shotted the guy who one shotted Thor?

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@underfire47 said:

Only when they nerf Thing like in Fear Itself.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
    @takenstew22 said:
    @torrentio said:

LOL.

Damn right !

Edit: At the same time, the "CBR debunker" is thegrayghost, one of the worst troll internet has ever seen.

I don't think that guy is thegrayghost, he is way too dumb and "naive" to be him, Grayghost had Hulk derangement syndrome but he did not think Superman can destroy universes/dimensions which is an opinion i saw this guy hold, also Grayghost used to put Gladiator above Superman and this guy doesn't seem to do so.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.