Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Treatments of Hulk

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Marvel Cinematic Universe Treatments of Hulk (12 votes)

yes 42%
    no 42%
    undecided 17%

I am a big fan of the incredible hulk and in the avengers he really stole the show. Marvel has been slipping in how to handle him in the movies. Age of Ultron wasn't that great but it really hurt the hulk's image. Iron man was getting in more action, Thor got to do some amazing stuff, and hulk barely did anything in the movie but fight iron man and fodder robots. With more marvel movies coming do you think the Russo brothers will do right by the hulk fans.

• 
    Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nope....the Hulk kinda sucked in Avengers AOU. Undid all the good work that made the Hulk such as smash hit in Avengers Assemble. But then AOU sucked compared with Avengers Assemble and Hulk wasn't the only character nerfed. Look at Thor. What has he done in either movie?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first movie treated him greatly, then the second movie ruined it all. The character, the powers, Banner, relationship... i literally liked none of it to the point where i honestly do not care for Hulk in the MCU anymore.

The only single thing i would have interest now is if news come out that they are doing a Planet Hulk, otherwise i don't care.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: At least marvels giving thor solo movies under there control. If only they never sold the rights to hulk he could be put into more movies.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: What would have been great is if we could have seen what was going on in hulks head while he was under scarlete witchs hex. The different personalities clashing or banners childhood abuse that would have been way better than the hulkbuster fight.

BradWilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomjolt: I would have liked the fight to still happen, but for the film to show the Hulk's POV, perhaps showing that the Scarlet Witch let loose Banner's memories of his father's abuse and that they kept playing on replay all around him so that all he saw was that everyone looks like the person Banner and Hulk probably hates the most instead of just the Hulk "going crazy".

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator

He's doing fine. The first avengers film was great, and even though he wasn't quite as good in the second film it's not like it somehow ruined everything. Not to mention that over the two movies hes been potrayed as the most powerful avengers *braces for attack from thor fans*

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think they captured him well on screen, sticking to the comics.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fine with how the Hulk has been portrayed the only thing I'm not very fond of is Bruce/Natasha romance. They didn't really show a connection through any of the films, Betty is still around, and their comparison as both being monsters is a flimsy one. So yeah other than that I've liked the Hulk in the MCU his own film is rather underrated.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.