Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

it's not like there's one universe

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In avengers assemble hulk couldn't even hit thanos. Galactus was untouchable, godlike being for him. While in agents of smash he kicked galactus's ass like if he was a sissy girl. So for me it seems that hulk's power levels change in both animated show. For instance: he was once able to lift an entire island of Manhattan, but subsequently in the series, he shows low power output.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is why i love dc cartoon far more than marvel. i guess may be him and thanos will face each other one on one in the final episode. just saying.

worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, hulk is a worthy character to go toe to toe with Thanos. they'll have punches and some of them'll go to Thanos's nose lol. by the way, he was using a gauntlet while fighting with avengers as i remember. what if hulk could've gone full gamma again like in "depth charge"? but it depends on a writer. it's an "avengers" show, not Hulk's, therefore hulk won't be getting much of a credit.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched it. The only thing I disliked was that Hulk and Thor couldn't even touch Thanos. The only one that even remotely did any damage was Captain America of all people, with a kick to the back.

worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Can't get angry? What the hell? He has some rights you know........and he has a right to get angry. Those writers have forgotten about it. Seems like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.