Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Is Bruce Banner still the Hulk?

crazyguy47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crazyguy47

read somewhere about Bruce being separated from the Hulk

The Incredible Hulk vol3 #9
    The Incredible Hulk vol3 #9

if so

What the HELL?!!!

crazyguy47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crazyguy47

There's no way Bruce isn't still the hulk

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

More like now Hulk is Bruce Banner. The way Aaron wrote it now is that the doc is the monster, rather than The Hulk.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By samuel_larson_10

yes you see, Hulk wanted banner gone, so he got doom's help to get rid of him. Long story short (possible spoilers) Dr. doom did brain surgery and made a bannerclone removing him from hulk. Without the hulk banner goes crazy. Hulk kills him through his own gamma bomb but some how the insane banner ends up inside of hulk's head, so now banner has some evil plot and hulk keeps waking up in strange places trying to unravel the mystery.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@samuel_larson_10 said:

yes you see, Hulk wanted banner gone, so he got doom's help to get rid of him. Long story short (possible spoilers) Dr. doom did brain surgery and made a bannerclone removing him from hulk. Without the hulk banner goes crazy. Hulk kills him through his own gamma bomb but some how the insane banner ends up inside of hulk's head, so now banner has some evil plot and hulk keeps waking up in strange places trying to unravel the mystery.

Is there a special thread where I can spill my rage about that? Because I have some issues with this new Incredible Hulk...

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Kallarkz

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@samuel_larson_10 said:

Is there a special thread where I can spill my rage about that? Because I have some issues with this new Incredible Hulk...

Everyone who has had the misfortune of purchasing this book has been disappointed.

This is perhaps Marvels worst book out right now.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AweSam

@samuel_larson_10 said:

Lol

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By samuel_larson_10

@Kyle_Dornez:

looks like it's time to make one

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@TheAcidSkull said:

but i hope everything will be back to normal

Oh, I hoped, I hoped so hard they could power a Blue Lantern from me. I basically just called it - "Psycho-Clone-Banner dies, gamma-bomb heals Hulks brain, he reverts to Banner and goes like "Meh, I should've known that would never work..." and regain all that character development from Incredible Hulks." And when he almost did exactly that, I almost squeed in joy... But no. They just had to stick with bald monkey and psyco-banner. And I can't even blame Doom for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.