Infinity War is worst showing of Hulk ever on film!

#202 Posted by Thekillerklok (10096 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity War is worst showing of Hulk ever on film!

Loading Video...

#203 Edited by AgentEx (197 posts) - - Show Bio

We were all waiting for Hulk to have one final smash like his moment in Avengers. We were wrong.

Also, am I the only person who expected a rematch between Ebony Maw and Dr Strange in Endgame?

#204 Posted by Jucaslucasa (141 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#205 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I'm done with MCU Hulk too. They can do whatever the hell they want with him, i don't care anymore. Thor has a future, Hulk doesn't. If it happens they made him future in Wolverine mcu movie, Marvel would make wolverine beat the Hulk when knowing fully well that Hulk has consistently beat him with ease. They'll probably go to the old man logan route where wolverine destroyed hulk from the inside but the way mcu will do it will be different. Honestly, i don't care anymore. Fantastic four movie, The thing will most likely beat MCU Hulk. Universal studios don't even border with the Hulk too. Its like out of all the Monster movies, its Hulk that suffer the most.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.