Immortal Hulk Respect (Current Hulk)

• 60 results
#51 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just gonna leave this here in case anyone doubts again that Hulk could have torn off Simons head

No Caption Provided

#52 Posted by Battle123axe (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

updated with today's HF showing

#53 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see that this thread is going strong. And don't fret about the haters, @battle123axe. They're just insecure, biased haters.

#54 Posted by Battle123axe (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see that this thread is going strong. And don't fret about the haters, @battle123axe. They're just insecure, biased haters.

Thanks man

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#55 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4741 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#56 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

wow.

#57 Posted by Battle123axe (9157 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by jay_z94 (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: You should include the statement where he states that gamma makes him stronger. He says it after draining Sasquatch.

#59 Posted by jay_z94 (8402 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Edited by Thedailybagel (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

I might edit the whole thread soon just to make it a little easier to look at and skim through.

#61 Posted by BruceRogers (17605 posts) - - Show Bio

I might edit the whole thread soon just to make it a little easier to look at and skim through.

Yeah, you should. Battleaxe hasn't been seen for over a month since he is probably busy with RL stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.