Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk,why so many haters?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Most hulk- haters are natural born dc fans

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Erkan12

@schwarz said:

I was reading the comments on Thanos vs Hulk and you can feel in their writing that people are scarred that Hulk will show amazing power and they can't tolerate that. I mean after lowballing hulk for so long and having hulk face Thanos and probably Hulk will look very good must piss them off.

Well said.

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a decent character but he can't beat the likes of Darkseid ,Thanos ,doomsday and other superman level tier characters

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is the one of the overrated there is

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is the one of the overrated there is

LOL I wonder where you been lately. I miss your posts.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By KingOfKings1
    HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haters are green with envy!;)

nghp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TheOneWho

Obviously, one of the reasons, that humans just do not understand how science of The HULK's body works!

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By TheOneWho

@_sojourn_: Hmm, actually you are not a Superman lover? Just curious! I mean, THAT one who is really overpowered!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#161  Edited By RealityWarper
    ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ariesxmasters:

Hmm, not so sure. Hulk fans get a bad wrap because we are quite a small and closely knit bunch and haters who come on here get short shrift. So a lot of the anti Hulk people are those who came on this board to make negative remarks and were given a hard time for it. Also, Hulk tends to attract more negativity than say, Superman. I go on the superman boards a fair bit as he is a character I like and I cant really ever recall any Marvel fans going on there to downball Supes in anyway. There are plenty of DC fans however who come on here, just to make negative comments and wind up the Hulk community. People like KingofKings1 who is making a career out of trolling Thor and Hulk in particular.....

Most of the regular and well read Hulk fans are actually pretty pragmatic about where Hulk sits in the Marvel/DC Universe power league table...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza:

Interesting. I do think the whole "Hulk vs Superman" thing is what started all the hate for Hulk. Most people on here try to put Hulk and Thor at like street level next to Daredevil specially trolls like Kingofkings, and other trolls in the battle forum. Now I don't go to the battle forum at all anymore just because I have no interest in the people there at all, and everyone uses the speed excuse all the time which gets old when you see it in every thread. When I use to all you would do is see people use speed excuse as to why Hulk, and Thor would lose to everyone, and I just got tired of it and stopped going their all together lol.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: This happens to all powerful characters. The whole "street level guy can beat this brick!!" is an idiotic concept that has been done far too many times. Case in point, the Hulk Vs. animated movie. The Hulk beat the snot out of Thor and killed him (with Thor barely fighting back), but struggled against Wolverine? That literally makes zero sense.

Marvel sort of ruined the evolution of Hulk when they put him back to the Savage Hulk persona. I'm no Hulk expert but wasn't the "Green Scar" Hulk the most evolved he's ever been as a character (excluding any futuristic version)? Why not continue with that?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: This happens to all powerful characters. The whole "street level guy can beat this brick!!" is an idiotic concept that has been done far too many times. Case in point, the Hulk Vs. animated movie. The Hulk beat the snot out of Thor and killed him (with Thor barely fighting back), but struggled against Wolverine? That literally makes zero sense.

Marvel sort of ruined the evolution of Hulk when they put him back to the Savage Hulk persona. I'm no Hulk expert but wasn't the "Green Scar" Hulk the most evolved he's ever been as a character (excluding any futuristic version)? Why not continue with that?

Marvel tones down Hulk or Thor when they need Wolverine to be able to keep up. Other wise Wolverine should get stomped pretty easily.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@ariesxmasters:

Hmm, not so sure. Hulk fans get a bad wrap because we are quite a small and closely knit bunch and haters who come on here get short shrift. So a lot of the anti Hulk people are those who came on this board to make negative remarks and were given a hard time for it. Also, Hulk tends to attract more negativity than say, Superman. I go on the superman boards a fair bit as he is a character I like and I cant really ever recall any Marvel fans going on there to downball Supes in anyway. There are plenty of DC fans however who come on here, just to make negative comments and wind up the Hulk community. People like KingofKings1 who is making a career out of trolling Thor and Hulk in particular.....

Most of the regular and well read Hulk fans are actually pretty pragmatic about where Hulk sits in the Marvel/DC Universe power league table...

Damn i didnt know he was trolling Thor too.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Schwarz

lvenger is also an annoying troll when he comes down here. At one point he was trash talking a review of a recent Hulk comics (though I must admit the recent comics are shit) but still, after a few echanges he admited to have not read much of the current Hulk stuff. I mean if you are going to make a critic at least make your research. that is usually a problem with char. vs char. I've seen way too much "well feeze hulk" "throw him in space" or "burn hulk" stuff that has been proven innefective agaisn't Hulk but out of ignorance on the subject some Hulk lowballers are actually just people who don't actually read the comics when you get deep down with them in a VS. The best I like is "Well there has to be a limit to Hulk's anger and rage". Sorry friend take any of the early days scan of Hulk comics and it is stated in almost every comics that it is unlimited just like his strength. I do not really care for the other forums so I don't bother these kids but when they come on the Hulk forum to spurt out ignorance on the subject or just to troll I lose it. I remember talking about Maestro with lvenger and it finished by him saying let's do a vs on the battle forum or something like that. I facepalmed and was like... did you know maestro didn't really appear in much comics and a feat for feat wouldn't really be possible... all we know is he killed a bunch of really strong super heroes. Which makes me believe that most lowballers including lvengers and others are just people who don't read the comics don't know much about Hulk and just hate him so they tend to just try to lowball him without knowledge of the character himself.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkinup:

Actually I believe it's a multitude of stuff, from simple hating to more complex lines of thought.

For years now, The Hulk had very little personal development, or at least a development that actually brought something new. Bruce Banner has gone from personality change to personality change. And with him the Hulk. It's kinda hard to relate to a character which greatest enemy is himself.

True, that the thing, with the angrier he gets the stronger he gets, it's due for an update, but still, there are strangest powers out there.

When Bruce Banner went to Maria Hill to work for SHIELD, Banner had a good idea. Banner would build and the Hulk would destroy. It showed a progress in Banner accepting the Hulk and vice versa. And to me it seemed to point to be a stepping stone for something greater. Something that would finally unite the two personalities into one. And from there create something awesome and stable, that would be the ground work for Hulk comics for the next couple of years, or so.

But again, Marvel wasted an incredible opportunity and brought about another version of the Hulk. One which objectives were sketchy at best. And we all know that what Doc Green is doing right now, is gonna come bite Banner in the ass later.

And this in the end has been the problem with the Hulk for years now. How can one identify itself with both Banner and Hulk, if their dynamic is always changing. And not only that, the multiple personality disorder is starting to get old. No one wants to follow a hero that one moment can be something and the next, something happens, and he does a 180 and we got to start from scratch.

So in my opinion, it's not the power level, it's not even the anger thing, it's simply the inconsistency of the character.

It's about time Banner and Hulk are no longer viewed has separate identities, but one person. That has the brain to rival the most brilliant minds in Marvel and at the same time, also has this immense power in him that allows him to put the bad guys down for good. A kind of ultimate super-hero if you will.

That's what Banner/Hulk should be right now, and not stuck on this endless loop of identity crisis and internal war.

And of course the fact that so many Hulk fans try to sell him off has this ultimate powerhouse that can take on, anyone and anything, be it from Marvel or DC, does nothing but put a bullseye on the character, making it the target of so much hate or simple dismissive atitude towards the character.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#170  Edited By GreenScar1990

@heavenlydarkdragon: We had a good setup and stability when Greg Pak was on writing the Hulk. The finale of Incredible Hulk: Heart of the Monster left us off at a very good point for Banner/Hulk, where both had developed and matured. They were the same person, yet also different. The same being, yet at the same time two different entities (or more if you count the various personas/incarnations within their psyche).

It was a perfect chance for an excellent writer to take the helm. Unfortunately, thanks largely in part to Marvel and the writers that had taken over since then, that chance of further progressing the Hulk/Banner character was lost.

I find it amusing that you would even consider Waid's Hulk/Banner dynamic as good. Because to be quite honest, I and many others consider it to be very poor/meh/mediocre. And to be further honest, I'm not sure you can judge the character yourself properly if your idea is to basically eliminate something that's always been a part of the Hulk/Banner character & dynamic. There has always been, and most likely always will be, a struggle between Hulk & Banner in some form or another.

It's who they are. It's a part of their character. It ignore it utterly is... insulting. Not only to the character and his 50+ year history, but also to the fans of the character. If you want Hulk/Banner to progress as a character, that's great. But doing what Waid did, by making Hulk into a one-dimensional, snarling/growling, rampaging behemoth is not the right direction. That's not progression. Quite the opposite. Especially for the Hulk.

More or less, Hulk/Banner is a character of change. They can progress and develop, but in order for that to happen there must be some level of change. We were given that at the end of Greg Pak's finale. Unfortunately, Marvel and its various writers failed to follow up on it.

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990:

And Hulk fans wonder why their favorite character is the target of so much hate.

I'm all forward about defending one's favorite character, just has long has there's room for debate.

From your answers, you're a hard core fan. I bet you're one of those who hated Mark Ruffalo and Edward Norton, Hulk.

Mark because he reflects the Banner working for SHIELD and his "relationship" with his alter ego. And Norton because the movie basically rewrote the Hulk origin story, so it could have a connection to Captain America.

Anything that deviates from the original story.

You say that the inner conflict is what makes the Hulk comics so great, and I say to you, that's exactly the problem with the character.

Who in his or her, right mind can relate to a guy that has enough personalities to create a basketball team. We had the savage Hulk, the gray Hulk, the half Banner half savage Hulk, Hulk, and so on and so on.

Why not have Banner simply accept that the Hulk isn't some personality that came from another dimension, but actually part of himself. That they're one and the same.

Acceptance is much more appealing than an eternal inner battle, that in the end will never be over. Because one cannot exist without the other. Remove the Hulk from Banner and it's over, do the reverse and the result is the same.

Banner time with SHIELD was to me some of the best times, it is this ridiculous Doc Green crap that's been pushing me away from Hulk comics.

If I wanted to see a good story about people getting angrier and destroying stuff, I'd simple go out to some clubs I know. To see it happen live and personally.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there wern't so many Hulk-A-Maniacs on here, there wouldn't be that many haters. You don't see too many Moon Knight haters on here. You know why? Cause no one wanks him.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Schwarz

@heavenlydarkdragon: The thing is I did enjoy Waid's run just like you but sadly I know you have your opinion and it is fine but the sales did reflect that Hulk fans didn't want your type of Hulk story. The sales were very bad and still are. Doc Green had potential but the problem is that the whole new series is an insult to Hulk fans destoying what has been built. Doc Green is weak, he's a douche, the stories are rushed, he whines too much. The conflict between Hulk and Banner used to sell comics because there was a smart side and a strong side. In the current Hulk banner is not present and even at the begining they made banner a retard with the whole who shot Bruce Banner and Doc Green is weak. so what do hulk fans have left nothing. that is why the sales are soooo bad. there is nothing left of what Hulk/Banner is. They need to take a step back and look at what Hulk/Banner used to be and get those comics sold again. I personally can relate to an inner conflict, it is the basis of Good and Evil. Inner strength vs smarts. I know a lot of bodybuilders relate to Hulk because of that inner beast. I myself have been working out and boxing for over 10 years and have related to that inner beast. Rage vs wisdom. Letting your ego take over or keep control over yourself. It is a hard inner battle. You need to let the beast out, primitive instinct but you need to keep control over it not to let your ego and strength get the better of you. I think a lot of people who do competitive sports can relate to Hulk vs Banner. There is also those who have been bulied in the past, being weak and relate to an inner Hulk who goes completely crazy but they need to keep it in check so not to lose their humanity. Actually I think anyone can relate to a Hulk vs Banner inside themselves. Having both work in-sync is good but you always have to have an inner battle to keep yourselves in check so that your inner beast doesn't just sneak out and consume you.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By GreenScar1990

@heavenlydarkdragon said:

@greenscar1990:

And Hulk fans wonder why their favorite character is the target of so much hate.

I'm all forward about defending one's favorite character, just has long has there's room for debate.

From your answers, you're a hard core fan. I bet you're one of those who hated Mark Ruffalo and Edward Norton, Hulk.

Mark because he reflects the Banner working for SHIELD and his "relationship" with his alter ego. And Norton because the movie basically rewrote the Hulk origin story, so it could have a connection to Captain America.

Anything that deviates from the original story.

You say that the inner conflict is what makes the Hulk comics so great, and I say to you, that's exactly the problem with the character.

Who in his or her, right mind can relate to a guy that has enough personalities to create a basketball team. We had the savage Hulk, the gray Hulk, the half Banner half savage Hulk, Hulk, and so on and so on.

Why not have Banner simply accept that the Hulk isn't some personality that came from another dimension, but actually part of himself. That they're one and the same.

Acceptance is much more appealing than an eternal inner battle, that in the end will never be over. Because one cannot exist without the other. Remove the Hulk from Banner and it's over, do the reverse and the result is the same.

Banner time with SHIELD was to me some of the best times, it is this ridiculous Doc Green crap that's been pushing me away from Hulk comics.

If I wanted to see a good story about people getting angrier and destroying stuff, I'd simple go out to some clubs I know. To see it happen live and personally.

1) No, I enjoyed Mark Ruffalo's performance as Banner. Along with Eric Bana & Bill Bixby, he's portrayal of Dr. Banner has been one of the best. I've had no problem with Hulk's film origin in the MCU. Would I have liked it to be more akin to his comic origin? Yes, but that's not the case. Don't be quick to assume so much about me, because you don't know anything about me.

2) Hulk is no more targeted than other popular character. There's always going to be haters, those who know nothing about the Hulk/Banner, and simply don't understand the uniqueness of the character.

3) I believe your main problem, along with others, is simply that you don't understand the character at all. That's why you can't relate to them or the dynamic that Hulk/Banner share. You don't understand the psyche of Banner/Hulk, of what they went through and endured in their life.

4) Banner/Hulk with SHIELD was one of the worst ideas ever imagined or conceived in comics. Especially given that, prior to Marvel throwing everything that Pak established out the window, Banner was already working with Amadeus Cho and using his genius to create with the Olympus Group. And not to mention that SHIELD was also partly responsible in aiding the Illuminati in sending Hulk into space. Those are but two reasons alone why I could never see Banner/Hulk willingly working with/for SHIELD.

5) I'd rather have a Hulk who is his own character rather than the one-dimensional beast you seem to care for. What pushed a lot of readers away is the garbage that Marvel and writers like Jason Aaron and Mark Waid have been trying to force upon us. And once again, given your last statement, it only goes to further prove you know nothing. Nothing about the Hulk/Banner, nothing about his fans/readers, and nothing about me.

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990:

And you're all knowing I see.

What a load of crap.

Your the one that doesn't know anything.

A person that only see's his own point of view and sh*ts on other people opinions like you do. Deserves nothing.

Because in the end that's what you bring to the table. Nothing.

And I don't waste my time with nothing. So live in your nothingness.

I'm getting out of the black hole that you're.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is not just like a normal super hero. Most Hulk fans are not looking for a simplistic good guy saving the world because he's good. it has been done before with most other heroes. Cap, Thor, Superman. Hulk is different it is not only simple minded as a guy going om adventures saving the world. His inner conflict makes it more complex and I think that is why people enjoyed it and that is why Hulk used to sell. Like I saod doc green had potential but if you are going to let doc green hold Banner hostage at least make doc green powerful. It defeats the whole purpose of Hulk and rage and anger. Right now the whole series is a weak Hulk. They want to get rid of all the other hulk... don t like it much but Ok but it could have been done in one issue. Doc Green seems to forget that he is the most powerful there is. He should just have taken out all Hulks at the same time. But anyways the whole thing seemed rushed and boring.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Schwarz

@heavenlydarkdragon: I don't think greenscar is all knowing. I think he just looks at the sales numbers which mirrors what Hulk fans want. I understand that you did enjoy a certain Hulk and that is fine, the problem is that people didn't buy that type of Hulk meaning they did not enjoy that. I don't think greenscar is ill intended, he's just pointing out that Hulk fans are not seeing it the way you are thus not buying it. But then again I just like you did enjoy Waid's run, it was shallow but still enjoyable. Simplistic fun but I do understand why people didn't buy it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc Green is a different approach of Hulk.

It's more interesting to see him weak at the beginning and... becoming the powerful Maestro in the end.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By GreenScar1990

@heavenlydarkdragon: I'm not doing anything. You're simply assuming way too much. I don't know everything. People have different tastes. But what I do know is that a good majority of Hulk fans & readers did not appreciate it when Mark Waid came along and (much like Jason Aaron did before him), for no reason at all, decided to ignore pretty much everything that was established by Greg Pak by throwing away all that progression that character went through and simply turned Hulk into a one-dimensional, growling/snarling beast.

That, my friend, is taking a big steaming pile of crap on something, including the readers & fans who've been following the character of Hulk/Banner. So, before you accuse or assume me of being something or other, why don't you read something of Hulk that isn't written by Mark Waid or that you can view in the MCU? Go check of Greg Pak's Planet Hulk, or Peter David's Future Imperfect, or Bill Mantlo's Progression/Regression/Crossraods saga before putting words in my mouth.

@schwarz said:

@heavenlydarkdragon: I don't think greenscar is all knowing. I think he just looks at the sales numbers which mirrors what Hulk fans want. I understand that you did enjoy a certain Hulk and that is fine, the problem is that people didn't buy that type of Hulk meaning they did not enjoy that. I don't think greenscar is ill intended, he's just pointing out that Hulk fans are not seeing it the way you are thus not buying it.

Thank you! At least someone gets it. Hulk/Banner is a unique and complex character. He's not just some weapon or a superpower to be utilized. Banner is Hulk, Hulk is Banner. They're the same, yet different. Same person, yet seemingly also two different entities in one body (or more if you include the other personas/incarnations).

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I hope they don't make that Maestro as weak as doc green... I mean Maestro killed thor and the likes...

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By GreenScar1990

@realitywarper: @schwarz: I honestly don't see Doc Green becoming the Maestro. Ever. Their personalities are way too different. Maestro is ruthless, powerful, intelligent. Doc Green? Not so much. He expressed concern about Lyra, isn't nearly as powerful or formidable in intellect, and simply hasn't got the balls to be the Maestro.

Can you honestly see Doc Green killing Thor, Silver Surfer, Hyperion, Dr. Doom, the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and all the other major heroes & villains like the Maestro has done? I honestly can't. He doesn't have what it takes to be the Hulk, let alone the Maestro.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I liked the planet Hulk approach a lot more. Started a slave to become king was much more interesting than the weak doc green becoming... not much in 14 issues...

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: @schwarz: I honestly don't see Doc Green becoming the Maestro. Ever. Their personalities are way too different. Maestro is ruthless, powerful, intelligent. Doc Green? Not so much. He expressed concern about Lyra, isn't nearly as powerful or formidable in intellect, and simply hasn't got the balls to be the Maestro.

Can you honestly see Doc Green killing Thor, Silver Surfer, Hyperion, Dr. Doom, the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and all the other major heroes & villains like the Maestro has done? I honestly can't. He doesn't have what it takes to be the Hulk, let alone the Maestro.

What if the IA create a body with Hulk cells ?

Can the IA become the Maestro if it invest a body ?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Schwarz

I think they should drop the AI idea. It is my opinion though but it has been done before and would be very unoriginal. We already have Ultron.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, one thing I don't appreciate is forcing Hulk to be on the Avengers. He works well solo who occasionally offers his services to keep the authorities off his back. There's something appealing about Banner/Hulk just trying to move forward but being stymied by governments and (sometimes) even other heroes. It's not only happening to Hulk but to other heroes as well. Marvel's incessant need to throw everyone under the "Avengers" or "X" banner simply to sell books is literally chipping away at their own characters.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, one thing I don't appreciate is forcing Hulk to be on the Avengers. He works well solo who occasionally offers his services to keep the authorities off his back. There's something appealing about Banner/Hulk just trying to move forward but being stymied by governments and (sometimes) even other heroes. It's not only happening to Hulk but to other heroes as well. Marvel's incessant need to throw everyone under the "Avengers" or "X" banner simply to sell books is literally chipping away at their own characters.

Yeah I like Hulk solo. I hate when they force him on teams. Hell I only watch Avengers just to see him mess up the team. I hate the fact they always got his stalker Tony and Shield always wanting to know what he's doing. Marvel is also shoving Shield down our throats. I don't know a single person that likes Shield.

MaestroLivez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By MaestroLivez

Hulk is my fav but I ain't no fanboy, I actually know what I'm talking about and understand that yes he can be defeated. However it's just really difficult unless your LT or Beyonder

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is my fav but I ain't no fanboy, I actually know what I'm talking about and understand that yes he can be defeated. However it's just really difficult unless your LT or Beyonder

Yeah the fans i know on here they dont mind Hulk losing. It's just the way he's been losing lately.

texplorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always found hulk to be boring, overrated and just plain cheesy with the whole gets mad grows big, strong and green-power. Still, there's always a place for punch and growl characters, but for me he'll always be a "side" character to deeper and more interesting characters. If you like something that's all that matters don't worry about what others think.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Spoken like a person who knows nothing about the character. And most likely hasn't read much, or anything, about Hulk/Banner ever.

texplorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By texplorer

@greenscar1990: OP asked why people hate him. I don't hate him, however I did answer why I don't like him so relax. Also I have picked up a few hulk mags and was completely underwhelmed.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texplorer: Current material? From Waid or Duggan?

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH opened Pandora's box as far as giving Hulk's fanbois a OP blank check

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol .

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got to have a great writer. Peter David's work on hulk was excellent. Hulk isn't invincible, any powerful energy manipulate could deck him. Thor thanos Dr doom, magneto. Guys who can attack from a distance.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#199  Edited By Outside_85

It's not Hulk people hate, it's the people who think Hulk is omnipotent that are hated, because they are the most irritating kind of poster you can run into around here. To them, all that matters is how strong he is and how durable he is, no matter what the opponent can do, being strong and tough means Hulk wins in their mind.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because there are actual people running around believing Hulk is omnipotent and not just random trolls who i have yet to see actually on this forum. And yes strength and durability do matter, they have always mattered and it's not our fault those 2 attributes trump what characters you like can dish out. If only your favorite character was the Flash or SS, or MMH... since no Hulk fan even claims Hulk can win against those but nope it's Diana "i can lift an airplane" of Themyscira.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.