Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk versus Superman (LOOK BEFORE YOU COMMENT)

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blue Son

I saw this on You Tube and it just blew my mind, checked the forums to see if anyone posted this and couldn't find anything on it, so I decided to post it.

The talented artist behind this is MIKE HABJAN, and from I can tell it's a work in progress...

A lot of guys have taken his current work and pieced it together into one whole movie, so I went searching and found the most complete and clearest one (Please note again this movie is not really complete...Habjan is still working on perfecting his craft).

If you have seen it feel free to comment on it, and if you've seen it on here or posted it on here, like I said I tried looking for it, didn't find it, and thought I should share it.

Please note this is NOT a battle post, so I don't want an argument over who would win, I just want comments and opinions on the CGI and the action sequence, whether you're impressed or not, or is this how you would imagine a fight between the Man of Steel and the Strongest there is...

So please...COMMENT AS YOU SEE FIT!!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Raw_Material

@Blue Son: no wayy! that was soo sick!! let's try and find the continuity to this battle. it's more animated than I thought it would be like, but still expresses a full analysis on the battle between both of the world's strongest beings on the planet, which is quite accurate. The main things that Superman has the advantage over Hulk are his laser beam eyes and flight other than that I think Hulk has an upper hand on all the powers & abilities they share.

pinso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pinso

@Blue Son

That is more 3D animated and a bit of CGI generated, but the battleground is just perfect and the arena is clear for nobody to interfere or provide distraction with. Just the way i would have imagined HULK and SUPERMAN fight should be honestly.

@ckuakini said:

@Blue Son: no wayy! that was soo sick!! let's try and find the continuity to this battle. it's more animated than I thought it would be like, but still expresses a full analysis on the battle between both of the world's strongest beings on the planet, which is quite accurate.

hahaha the HULK and the Supes features doesn't seem clearly defined and the part where the video zooms to their face kind of looks funny. The artist kind of adapted some of the fighting scene that was in the previous HULK movies, kind of cleverly done. The part where the HULK shatters the ground and throws the boulder was the cool part (imo), Lets see the remaining video,,,,

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Fifthchild

Last time i checked the final installment of this series hadnt been finished from memory but i think its amazing and totally plausible as far as how the two might match up. Supermans trump cards being his speed, mobility and to a lesser extent heat vision while Hulk has his healing, strength and dynamic powerset.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.