Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk Speed

• 115 results
    Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

he's as fast as the writer needs him to be...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@bezza said:

Pretty much.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
    deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 0

@bezza said:

Pretty much.

Yeah, exactly. He's not the brick people make him out to be, considering he's used considerable skill in utilising his strength in various ways. Though the only way someone like spider-man and daredevil could ever survive against someone like the Hulk is if they dodge his attacks, so basically Hulk suddenly being unable to tag a street-level character is basically the said fighters armour for survival.

Though when he's ticked off, Hulk usually does his thing when he grabs and smashes. I could even recall a few of instances.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though not canon Hulk just ran at hyper speed in avengers assemble... dang...

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz: he has done it before with quick silver. reference bro!!

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Nice. You seem to have a very good memory since I see you bring back some very old school stuff about Hulk. Nice find :)

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz: thanks bro!! but in that picture, quick silver was running at hyper-sonic speed same with the hulk.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Dang hulk pimp slapped Quick Silver lmfao

HulkVahkiin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waid's Indestructible Hulk consistently portrays super speed in some way. Before the Indestructible run , i would have just said Hulk was fast for his size.

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yaaayyyyy

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of what all of us have mentioned are the regular or traditional versions of Hulk.

According to the comics, When the Hulk & Banner & all hulks inside of himself (includes grey hulk & the smart professor Hulk) merge into one mind, Hulk is faster, most intelligent, green, healing increase, leaps faster, etc. we seen this is in esp in most recent Hulk comic versions esp WB HULK & WW HULK. That Hulk is on a level with Sentry, Supweman, Doomsday, stronger than The Inhumans, and strong enough to destroy worlds, etc. Sadly, Hollywood has not done a thorough job of explaining & showing Hulk' s full powers the same as they have explained Superman, Wonderwoman, Spider-Man, etc. Hollywood has also downgraded Thor as well. But

Also, wolverine & Spider-Man; etc have the superpowers of flexibility & agility. Agility & flexibility has more to do with react time, seeing an attack before it comes, ... but super fast. This kind of agility & flexibility could frustrate any Superpowered character.

But the Newer Recent versions of HULK are not defeated as easily as the traditional Hulk stories because they didn't include the Hulk using all of His full potential of his powers. Even in Avengers 1 & 2 movies, they are hinting at Hulk's potential of limitless strength & power levels. Remember He says, "that's my secret, I'm always angry". When he was temporary under mind controlled, he crawled up a building super fast with Iron Man Hulk buster.

Remember, in WWHulk story, Hulk destroyed the Hulk Buster Iron man. Only Sentry could match with him in the end. Lol. I hope this new Thor movie 2017, shows Hulk & Thor's full potential.

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, add that Hulk has superpowered supersonic claps. If I'm not mistaken, Hulk has blown out some fires with his breath (Not freezing) too.

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also add in all the fight training & experiences Hulk has had, includes gladiator training and weapon training skills.

SuperAbrasax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems like Hulk can sprint over short distances at a much higher rate, but he seems to be super-fast ordinarily. What speed I couldn't say, but slower than Quicksilver.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

I read this came from the Indestructible Hulk series. I'm sure the blur is dramatic and writer Mark Waid began writing in this series right after he completed a run writing the Flash. Supposedly in this comic Iron Man was wearing a suit that is as fast as lightning or something!?!? Here Iron Man isnt going that fast but Hulk still beats him there!?

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.