hulk beating odin with berserker rage?how you like it?

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
#1 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (378 posts) - - Show Bio

if you ask me .. it was amazing. hulk's strength was monstrous

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
#2 Posted by serpinethegreen (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#3 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you even talking about?

#4 Posted by ThePresence (36 posts) - - Show Bio

What

#5 Posted by tensor (8606 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#6 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

You are talking about the cartoon Agents of S.M.A.S.H. the fanboy part of me was enjoying it i can't lie, the rational part of me was thinking it was just silly... Then again the berserker staff is an outside amp so it's not as silly as it could have been. Hulk beat Odin so bad he fell into Odin sleep...

#7 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney has a lot of respect for Hulk lol... maybe a bit too much hehe I really like it :p But I heard in the upcoming future imperfect Odin would be agaisn't Maestro. Not sure they will fight though.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#8 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: the fight was really crazy and brutal. the thing is why didn't odin use is magical powers? odin has many ways to defeat hulk. but when it comes to strength vs strength, hulk will murder stomp odin.

#9 Posted by ironthor1 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

It was f***ing stupid

#10 Posted by dum529001 (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: the fight was really crazy and brutal. the thing is why didn't odin use is magical powers? odin has many ways to defeat hulk. but when it comes to strength vs strength, hulk will murder stomp odin.

"Many ways" like what? Every way there is requires force which will not stop the Hulk.

#11 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Mickey Mouse do what he wants.

#12 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: said

"Many ways" like what? Every way there is requires force which will not stop the Hulk.

yeah bro!! hulk is indeed strong. Disney really respect the hulk. haha.

the list of hulk feat in hulk and the agent of smash is:

he speed blitz the skrulls

he caught silver surfer off guard

he fought galactus and drove him away.

he took blast from an enraged galactus and still stand.

i swear this version of hulk is stronger than superman cartoon.

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
#13 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (378 posts) - - Show Bio

in avengers assemble hulk almost became worldbreaker. yeah, they really do respect hulk.

#14 Posted by Bezza (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gotta start finding this Agents of Smash cartoon, it sounds a blast!!

#15 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk: Yep that was awesome. I haven't watched season 2 of Avengers Assemble but the first season had a whole lot of good showings for Hulk. But the episode you are talking about, Hulk was glowing green. It was really nice to see Hulk going almost world breaker in an animated cartoon :)

#16 Edited by arthurkerr (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

Agents of smash is funny as hell , that said Odin being beat by hulk in any shape or form is well comical at best......

Odin would smash as they say not even a challenge to the allfather no matter how mad Hulk got just one look and poof slime... separate into atomic goo and spread across the universe if he so chose..

It is the power of the gods....

#17 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

If mickey mouse says Hulk beats Odin then Hulk beats Odin :p

#18 Posted by arthurkerr (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

well Mickey mouse also said he beat Odin so I guess next up we see Mighty Mouse beat Hulk and the list goes on....

But could he? hmmmmmmm

#20 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: You also gotta watch Avengers Assemble.

@arthurkerr Well disney pretty much owns everything so they probably could make Mickey beat everyone and i'm not the kind to bring up PIS but in this case I think it would have a truckload of it lol :p Would actually be nice for a younger audience to have a special limitied book or show with a Disney/Marvel crossover just for the fun of it. Like a Mickey in an ironman suit.

#21 Posted by arthurkerr (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@schwarz said:

@bezza: You also gotta watch Avengers Assemble.

@arthurkerr Well disney pretty much owns everything so they probably could make Mickey beat everyone and i'm not the kind to bring up PIS but in this case I think it would have a truckload of it lol :p

Yes I watched the Disney channel before and I still have nightmares. Adults have no brains and kids run the whole network. My niece used to let her kids watch it but soon found out it did nothing for family life and so she canceled cable all together. It is a shame what Disney has done to programs and the family show.

However not to get off point as I did it is pretty funny to see all the heroes even Thor and the surfer play on the same field. It is not to taken any further then just poking fun at all the characters.

#22 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Hulk was onpar with his power level in season one. It is what I expected from reading the comics. Thor was lowballed in my opinion. I'm a fair guy and I think Thor got really disgraced in that cartoon. Some people might like it, I think they should have been fair. Cap falcon and ironman were what I expected. Hawkeye and blackwidow should not be in those leagues. Blackwidow pisses me off.

I have not watched season 2 yet.

As far as to be taken seriously, I think the show is probably more oriented to a younger audience but as a light entertainement I personally did enjoy it. I'm a patrolman and when I need to shut my brain off from the crap I see everyday I do enjoy it. But seriously I mean comics shows movies, it should all be taken lightly, it is all fiction anyways.

#23 Posted by arthurkerr (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@schwarz said:

I thought Hulk was onpar with his power level in season one. It is what I expected from reading the comics. Thor was lowballed in my opinion. I'm a fair guy and I think Thor got really disgraced in that cartoon. Some people might like it, I think they should have been fair. Cap falcon and ironman were what I expected. Hawkeye and blackwidow should not be in those leagues. Blackwidow pisses me off.

I have not watched season 2 yet.

As far as to be taken seriously, I think the show is probably more oriented to a younger audience but as a light entertainement I personally did enjoy it. I'm a patrolman and when I need to shut my brain off from the crap I see everyday I do enjoy it. But seriously I mean comics shows movies, it should all be taken lightly, it is all fiction anyways.

true you would not take life advice from a comic book writer...

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
#24 Posted by UnderdogSupporter (468 posts) - - Show Bio

The fanboy in me was enjoying it but I know people out there were going to dislike that fight.

#25 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: if Zeus could wrestle the Hulk Odin should be able to as well. If Odin has the Odin-force it makes no sense at all for Hulk to outclass him in any way.. the Odinforce is too extreme.

#26 Edited by medulaoblaganda (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest: what has happen has happen bro!! hulk defeated odin hands down. lol

#27 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Really enjoyed the beat down !

Hulk smash weakling Odin yehhhhh !

#29 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched it..hopefully we see a similar story in comics. They do have lots of weapons they could use

#30 Posted by ThePresence (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin should of one shoted the hulk

#31 Posted by theacidskull (22035 posts) - - Show Bio

That is hilarious.

#32 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ThePresence (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@schwarz: Agents of smash is a stupid show on another episode black bolt one shoted the hulk and now somehow the hulk can beat Odin

#34 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepresence: Black Bolt didn't one-shot the Hulk. They fought to a virtual stalemate in that episode.

#35 Edited by ThePresence (36 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by ThePresence (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I just watched it then black bolt layed the hulk out

#37 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepresence: because hulk wasn't amped by the berserker rage. the reason why hulk defeated odin was due to the berserker rage. the leader even said to hulk that if not of the berserker rage, you would have fallen.

#38 Posted by ThePresence (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't change the fact that he got layed out

#39 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

I just rewatched the episode and there is also Rulk one shoting Thor and Loki at the same time and Hulk lifting mjolnir that is quite crazy in there... But I mean sending Odin to sleep...ouch

#40 Posted by Battle123axe (9381 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, Disney is trying to make the hulk like his comic version. Jeez.

#41 Posted by 20damon (6153 posts) - - Show Bio

Was funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.