Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk and his varying intelligence

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By christianrapper

Do you guys prefer the hulk’s status quo at the immortal hulk’s intelligence level or do you prefer him varying from run to run. i prefer him smart. However, the one good thing about the hulk is that each run is like reading about a whole new character. Even Banner is never consistent. I really hope they keep him smart. however, when he is smart the writers do not seen to know what to do with him. I guess they think he is too OP. it seems like most of the time that he is smart they eventually make him evil. The hulk in the future is always depicted as evil. I hate that. This immortal hulk run is awesome. I really hope they don’t quickly scrap everything when this is over. no matter what happens comics usually go back to the status quo.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 takenstew22  Moderator

I like him varying from run to run. Keeps things versatile.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: I don't think you've been paying attention. Immortal hulk or devil hulk is another incarnation itself. He's been imprison. The main Hulk is Savage hulk and that Savage hulk might be the main character in next issue.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: I don't think you've been paying attention. Immortal hulk or devil hulk is another incarnation itself. He's been imprison. The main Hulk is Savage hulk and that Savage hulk might be the main character in next issue.

Yes i have. They are going to release him obviously. I didn’t want to write all that because I didn’t want to write a essay. Lol. The point is do you guys like him at this intelligence level permanently or prefer his intelligence varying from arc to arc. In banner’s mindscape or whatever you want to call it there were a bunch you of hulks...including a version of green scar hulk.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like him varying from run to run. Keeps things versatile.

That is kool also. banner and the hulk’s personality varies so much depending on the story.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you understand the thing you are reading lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.