How strong Amadeus Cho is?

#1 Posted by KrleAvenger (26169 posts) - - Show Bio

Amadeus Cho is The New Hulk. I think he is cool. And I have a question for you. How powerful do you think he is? We had A-Bomb,Red She-Hulk,She-Hul,Red Hulk,Skaar and Bruce Banner Hulk. I put them from weakest to strongest. So how strong do you think he will be. We don't have impressive feats so I want to know what do you guys think. Maybe if he gets more popular he they will make him stronger,if not he will probably stay on his normal level witch we still need to see more. Ok, so how powerful will he become,who is the strongest hero he can beat with his Hulk powers only so no Intellect.

#2 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

We really don't have much feats to base Cholk upon. One thing so far is that he beat Wolverine (not impressive) in old man logan # 2 pretty easily in a very very calm state. And KOed fing fang foom in one punch also in a calm state. Those are basically the only 2 feats he has yet. So there isn't much to base his power level on.

#3 Posted by Battle123axe (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

Far above she hulk but just under red hulk

#4 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

I place him in the low end tier of Hulks. Stronger than She-Hulk, but not on par with the likes of Skaar, Rulk, A-Bomb or Savage Hulk. Heck, I'm not even sure if he's on the same level as Gray Hulk/Joe Fixit.

#5 Edited by Battle123axe (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenscar1990 said:

I place him in the low end tier of Hulks. Stronger than She-Hulk, but not on par with the likes of Skaar, Rulk, A-Bomb or Savage Hulk. Heck, I'm not even sure if he's on the same level as Gray Hulk/Joe Fixit.

he's far, far stronger than she-hulk is. what has A-Bomb done to be on par with skaar and rulk?

he's far above joe fixit. he's been able to destroy a door in six hit that joe couldn't in seven nights.

#6 Posted by Amsamthecool (21 posts) - - Show Bio

More recently he managed to hold his own against savage hulk. Which goes to show they are likely around the same base strength. He also managed to easily put down thor in his world war hulk run. Something hulk has never been able to do without a king hit. So I'd say he is easily around the same base strength and likely alot stronger when he allows his inner hulk to take over.

#7 Edited by Azmoddan (293 posts) - - Show Bio

More recently he managed to hold his own against savage hulk. Which goes to show they are likely around the same base strength. He also managed to easily put down thor in his world war hulk run. Something hulk has never been able to do without a king hit. So I'd say he is easily around the same base strength and likely alot stronger when he allows his inner hulk to take over.

He held his own against classic Hulk, whose actually much weaker than the Hulk we have nowadays. Hulk has no base strength. Hulk has never faced Unworthy Thor like Cho has, but he has easily beaten characters above Unworthy Thor, in fact just recently Hulk fodderized female Thor(whose on worthy Thor level) and Hercules at the same time and shrugged them off. Cho even with his dark Hulk is still not on Banners level, let alone above him.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#8 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

@azmoddan: Not to talk of him supporting the weight of a star.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.