Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7768 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

How powerful is red she hulk?

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
    MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really can't scale how powerful she is. The red hulks are real difficult to scale due to how inconsistent they are between different stories. Red she hulk went from getting trashed by she hulk, skar, and Arm'Cheden to fighting on par with worldbreaker hulk. Can someone please explain this to me because I find it hard to believe she is on that kind of level when the rest of her showings suggest that she isn't, hell doc green beat her.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Schwarz

Probably the emotional ties with Banner/Hulk and Rshulk could have played a role in that fight is the only way I see it but besides that she is not as powerful as the others. Doc Green I wouldn't say beat her. He depowered her in the doc green run.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

She's incredibly inconsistent. She's beaten skaar handily, spanked b list avenger teams and fought on par with hulk, but has also been stomlsd by Jen and oneshotted by arm' cheddon.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@thedailybagel:

Technically she never beat Skaar, she did weaken him with the Leader's Old Power weapon before impaling him with his sword and held her own against him. But she was also handily one-shot by Skaar.

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
    MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Schwarz

Well yes, she is still a Hulk which usually makes people high tier.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.