how do you prefer your hulk?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The hulk is one of my favorite characters. However, I hate the fact that he constantly changes. Most of the times he has average intelligence. however, sometimes he is as dumb as a 6-year-old. I know the character needs weaknesses, however he is the only hulk with that limitation. the rest of the 37 hulks keep their intelligence. Bruce is the only one who seems to vary. I would love it if they returned it back to the days when he was zen banner. I loved that arc. he also seemed to be pretty intelligent in the world war hulk arc. it was really hard for me to judge his intelligence in that story line, though. I think that the hulk should keep all of banner's intelligence when he turns into the hulk. How do you guys prefer the hulk. how smart do you guys want the hulk to be when he turns?

Avatar image for kennethmaestro
Kennethmaestro

599

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like my hulk with green scar intelligence

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

12991

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Hulk is one of my favourite characters"

Lol

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Hulk is one of my favourite characters"

Lol

Seriously i almost fell out of my chair just reading that i swear. The hypocrites and liars on this site are a riot man.

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

12991

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for w0nd
w0nd

6804

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: I don't mind the different persona's. It's one of his weakness. Depending on which one emerges you have a chance of beating him.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@w0nd said:

@christianrapper: I don't mind the different persona's. It's one of his weakness. Depending on which one emerges you have a chance of beating him.

yeah, i know it's a weakness. he has other weaknesses though. despite being one of the strongest characters he still is slower compared to some others for instance. there are other ways to beat him. i guess the intelligence varying has more to do with banner than the hulk. banner was more messed up psychologically than the rest of his hulk brethren. i think the writers can come up with something better than making him change personalities every other arc.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

there is a difference between being a fan and being in denial. he gets blitzed by spidey so speed is a weakness of his compared to other comic book characters. characters with comparative strength to his and other powers don't use their other powers when they fight the hulk. it's PIS. hyperion is a superman character, but he only slugs it out with hulk. it's due to the plot. thor never uses all of his powers when fighting the hulk. other wise he could just bfr him and be done with it. i am a spidey fanboy, but i know he can't compete with someone like thor except through pis. i love the hulk. he is one of marvel's strongest characters. that's his thing. however, i don't have to over look his weaknesses. he is faster than a human, but he is slow compared to guys like hyperion, bob, and blue marvel. heck cap and ironfist operate faster than him.

Avatar image for impervious
Impervious

5603

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

Avatar image for chimeroid
Chimeroid

9274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Seriously. you can be a fan of a character and still think him to be weak. I could be a major Aquaman fan and believe he is Spiderman level. That would make me slightly insane but wouldnt necessarily undo me being a fan.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@christianrapper said:
@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

there is a difference between being a fan and being in denial. he gets blitzed by spidey so speed is a weakness of his compared to other comic book characters. characters with comparative strength to his and other powers don't use their other powers when they fight the hulk. it's PIS. hyperion is a superman character, but he only slugs it out with hulk. it's due to the plot. thor never uses all of his powers when fighting the hulk. other wise he could just bfr him and be done with it. i am a spidey fanboy, but i know he can't compete with someone like thor except through pis. i love the hulk. he is one of marvel's strongest characters. that's his thing. however, i don't have to over look his weaknesses. he is faster than a human, but he is slow compared to guys like hyperion, bob, and blue marvel. heck cap and ironfist operate faster than him.

You mean how you are a fanboy in denial when it comes to anything Superman related? You do realize Hulk has tagged Spiderman off the bat when he wanted to and you do realize the context as to why he doesn't always just straight up swat at Spiderman and insta-kill him. Speed was never Hulks weakness in his 60 year history you wont find a single instance where a character beats him because of speed and he has faced dozens of speedsters before. That's not PIS, that's called CIS, learn the difference. Hulk was never slow when fighting Hyperion, Bob(show me where Hulk had trouble keeping up with Hyperion or Sentry???) and cap and Ironfist do not operate faster then him since Hulk has both faster reactionary and travel speed feats then them. You are literally spouting nonsense, nonsense that ghostravage just recently refuted yet again in this thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hulk-vs-thor-1398/?page=9

counter his points or cover in shame like ThorParker did here. And btw nobody is believing you that you are a Hulk fan but keep being funny. However 100 WBH can't beat a single Superman right? I know, i know blind fate does that to people.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Seriously. you can be a fan of a character and still think him to be weak. I could be a major Aquaman fan and believe he is Spiderman level. That would make me slightly insane but wouldnt necessarily undo me being a fan.

I know that, why are you telling me this?

Avatar image for chimeroid
Chimeroid

9274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Seriously. you can be a fan of a character and still think him to be weak. I could be a major Aquaman fan and believe he is Spiderman level. That would make me slightly insane but wouldnt necessarily undo me being a fan.

I know that, why are you telling me this?

Because you claim he is not a Hulk fan because he believes Hulk is slow.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Seriously. you can be a fan of a character and still think him to be weak. I could be a major Aquaman fan and believe he is Spiderman level. That would make me slightly insane but wouldnt necessarily undo me being a fan.

I know that, why are you telling me this?

Because you claim he is not a Hulk fan because he believes Hulk is slow.

Where did i say that? He is not a fan because i know of his posting history, you can ask other people if you don't believe me it's why me and @thedailybagel laughed at the thread he made while saying he is a Hulk fan. Whether or not he believes Hulk is slow has nothing to do with it, the fact that he used to say street level characters beat Hulk and 100 WBH can't beat one Superman are the reasons i call him out on his lies.

Avatar image for chimeroid
Chimeroid

9274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Seriously. you can be a fan of a character and still think him to be weak. I could be a major Aquaman fan and believe he is Spiderman level. That would make me slightly insane but wouldnt necessarily undo me being a fan.

I know that, why are you telling me this?

Because you claim he is not a Hulk fan because he believes Hulk is slow.

Where did i say that? He is not a fan because i know of his posting history, you can ask other people if you don't believe me it's why me and @thedailybagel laughed at the thread he made while saying he is a Hulk fan. Whether or not he believes Hulk is slow has nothing to do with it, the fact that he used to say street level characters beat Hulk and 100 WBH can't beat one Superman are the reasons i call him a fake fan.

Once more. You call him a fake fan because he claims Hulk is weak? Two are not mutually exclusive. It is not a smart claim (even though number of Hulks wouldnt change the fact that Hulk cant fly or keep up with Superman) but it is his claim to be.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@atheistknowledge said:
@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@chimeroid said:
@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper: Speed has never been Hulks weakness, EVER. As a fellow Hulk "fan" you should know this.

Seriously. you can be a fan of a character and still think him to be weak. I could be a major Aquaman fan and believe he is Spiderman level. That would make me slightly insane but wouldnt necessarily undo me being a fan.

I know that, why are you telling me this?

Because you claim he is not a Hulk fan because he believes Hulk is slow.

Where did i say that? He is not a fan because i know of his posting history, you can ask other people if you don't believe me it's why me and @thedailybagel laughed at the thread he made while saying he is a Hulk fan. Whether or not he believes Hulk is slow has nothing to do with it, the fact that he used to say street level characters beat Hulk and 100 WBH can't beat one Superman are the reasons i call him a fake fan.

Once more. You call him a fake fan because he claims Hulk is weak? Two are not mutually exclusive. It is not a smart claim (even though number of Hulks wouldnt change the fact that Hulk cant fly or keep up with Superman) but it is his claim to be.

No i call him a fake fan because of his posting history i already told you this. So is Hulk weak? The number of Hulks would mean they incinerate Superman without even touching him and flying and speed mean jack in a scenario where you have 100 WBH vs 1 Superman. It's his right to make any claim he wants, it's my right to refute that claim.

Avatar image for ravager1
Ravager1

61

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I prefer my Hulk as a big giant radiating Hulking motherf****er

Avatar image for battle123axe
Battle123axe

9699

Forum Posts

36

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for w0nd
w0nd

6804

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By w0nd

@atheistknowledge: it's kind of offensive to tell people they aren't fans of something because of how they perceive the character... in some stories hulk is fast, in others he is slow, in some stories he cracks the earth beneath his feat, in others spider-man beat him by dropping a cement truck on his head.

idk. I don't think he is a troll or a "fake" fan, just different outlooks on the character.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@w0nd said:

@atheistknowledge: it's kind of offensive to tell people they aren't fans of something because of how they perceive the character... in some stories hulk is fast, in others he is slow, in some stories he cracks the earth beneath his feat, in others spider-man beat him by dropping a cement truck on his head.

idk. I don't think he is a troll or a "fake" fan, just different outlooks on the character.

Listen i will repeat this for the final time i know this user for quite some time, he is not just a dude that likes the character but has a different opinion on him. He is not a fan of the Hulk, whether you like it or not, believe it or not i don't care. I am really not gonna explain myself to you or get quasi-moral lessons on the internet.

Hulk has never, EVER had problem with speed and every character has low showings, we go with what is consistent. Hulk has different incarnations with different powers, different morals, some hold back greatly some don't hold back at all, some get cut easier then others, that's what allows Hulk to preform all over the place, but he has never been a "slow" character.

Avatar image for redatom1234
Redatom1234

2819

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like my hulk Lean, green and mean

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

can you imagine a hulk with the ability to consistently access banner's brain power? i can imagine the gadgets he would invent to accentuate his strength. he would be the definition of OP.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ravager1 said:

I prefer my Hulk as a big giant radiating Hulking motherf****er

LOL...just a walking green glowing gamma radiating monster. he could win most battles by giving his opponents cancer. LOL. i would be kool with that.

Avatar image for zearing
Zearing

1534

Forum Posts

1125

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Doc Green is my personal favorite, but I like most other incarnations too.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

said:

my favorite incarnation of the hulk is zen banner. i also loved the world war hulk incarnation.

Avatar image for just_sayin
just_sayin

4057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I prefer a dumber Hulk, I think it helps separate the two identities more, but I'm fine with a smarter Hulk.

Avatar image for thepeaceweapon
ThePeaceweapon

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I prefer him as a girl. She hulk is way scarier when she gets angry

Avatar image for stahlflamme
Stahlflamme

5883

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Stahlflamme

@impervious said:

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

can you imagine a hulk with the ability to consistently access banner's brain power? i can imagine the gadgets he would invent to accentuate his strength. he would be the definition of OP.

Yeah, cause the pre-secret wars hulk wasn't a super genius going by Doc Green or so...

I believe the guys, who say you're not a Hulk fan now. You apparently haven't even read the last two Hulk series... Like in not even the free previews you can see on this site.

Avatar image for greendevil
Greendevil

2681

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Greendevil
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rabumalal
RabumAlal

5489

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By RabumAlal

I like my Hulk stories when Bruce (or someone else) is the main character. I don't think Hulk should keep his intelligence. It's the only interesting thing about Hulk. Bruce has all this insane power inside him but it comes with a incredible cost. He doesn't remember it and he wrecks all kinds of havok. Since the price is so high it makes sense that the power levels are also high. His losing intelligence is the only thing that makes Hulk unique. Unlike Superman and Thor, Hulk isn't meant to be a character just about absolute power.

I miss the Hulk stories when some random dude would bump into Bruce and say: "Watch it!" then push him to the ground. Hulk comes and beats shit up. Some hero has to outsmart him or he just calms down eventually.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By christianrapper

@stahlflamme said:
@christianrapper said:
@impervious said:

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

can you imagine a hulk with the ability to consistently access banner's brain power? i can imagine the gadgets he would invent to accentuate his strength. he would be the definition of OP.

Yeah, cause the pre-secret wars hulk wasn't a super genius going by Doc Green or so...

I believe the guys, who say you're not a Hulk fan now. You apparently haven't even read the last two Hulk series... Like in not even the free previews you can see on this site.

gee goodness. you guys are funny. i guess you mean the same doc green that went around trying to cure all the good hulks in axis right? the same one that got a little hand to hand training and kept fighting the red hulk? man you guys are funny. what from any of my posts on here do you get that i am not a hulk fan? are you guys serious? i guess the banner inventing gadgets to accentuate hulk's strength making the hulk op really gave me away. you are right. my whole goal with this thread was to secretly put down the hulk by praising him. you got me. i waste my time starting positive threads about fictional characters that i don't like. you unveiled my evil scheme. next i am going to troll the batman site by talking about how great bruce was when he was batman.

Avatar image for stahlflamme
Stahlflamme

5883

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: And what was the second Hulk series you didn't read? The one where he constantly moved as a green streak to fast for people to react to him?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@stahlflamme said:
@christianrapper said:
@impervious said:

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

can you imagine a hulk with the ability to consistently access banner's brain power? i can imagine the gadgets he would invent to accentuate his strength. he would be the definition of OP.

Yeah, cause the pre-secret wars hulk wasn't a super genius going by Doc Green or so...

I believe the guys, who say you're not a Hulk fan now. You apparently haven't even read the last two Hulk series... Like in not even the free previews you can see on this site.

gee goodness. you guys are funny. i guess you mean the same doc green that went around trying to cure all the good hulks in axis right? the same one that got a little hand to hand training and kept fighting the red hulk? man you guys are funny. what from any of my posts on here do you get that i am not a hulk fan? are you guys serious? i guess the banner inventing gadgets to accentuate hulk's strength making the hulk op really gave me away. you are right. my whole goal with this thread was to secretly put down the hulk by praising him. you got me. i waste my time starting positive threads about fictional characters that i don't like. you unveiled my evil scheme. next i am going to troll the batman site by talking about how great bruce is when he was batman.

He never went around trying to cure people in Axis, during the Axis event he was transformed into Kluh. If you didn't get all your information from previews and forum threads i guess you would know that. How is this a positive thread? Because you discuss different personalities of the Hulk and mention how you hate the fact that he changes all the time, a dynamic that makes Hulks entire character and the biggest reason that makes him unpredictable and interesting as well as open to countless stories and possibilities?

Yea that's a good idea, go to the Batman thread, leave the Hulk to actual fans. Nobody is buying your bs.

Avatar image for heatblaze
Heatblaze

10421

Forum Posts

17

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By Heatblaze

This thread certainly turned toxic.

World war hulk/planet was my favorite incarnation. Also the classic one is pretty cool too.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i am biased, but hulk just looks so raw on that first pic.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

6695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By christianrapper

@atheistknowledge said:
said:
said:
r said:
said:

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

can you imagine a hulk with the ability to consistently access banner's brain power? i can imagine the gadgets he would invent to accentuate his strength. he would be the definition of OP.

Yeah, cause the pre-secret wars hulk wasn't a super genius going by Doc Green or so...

I believe the guys, who say you're not a Hulk fan now. You apparently haven't even read the last two Hulk series... Like in not even the free previews you can see on this site.

gee goodness. you guys are funny. i guess you mean the same doc green that went around trying to cure all the good hulks in axis right? the same one that got a little hand to hand training and kept fighting the red hulk? man you guys are funny. what from any of my posts on here do you get that i am not a hulk fan? are you guys serious? i guess the banner inventing gadgets to accentuate hulk's strength making the hulk op really gave me away. you are right. my whole goal with this thread was to secretly put down the hulk by praising him. you got me. i waste my time starting positive threads about fictional characters that i don't like. you unveiled my evil scheme. next i am going to troll the batman site by talking about how great bruce is when he was batman.

He never went around trying to cure people in Axis, during the Axis event he was transformed into Kluh. If you didn't get all your information from previews and forum threads i guess you would know that. How is this a positive thread? Because you discuss different personalities of the Hulk and mention how you hate the fact that he changes all the time, a dynamic that makes Hulks entire character and the biggest reason that makes him unpredictable and interesting as well as open to countless stories and possibilities?

Yea that's a good idea, go to the Batman thread, leave the Hulk to actual fans. Nobody is buying your bs.

atheist if you don't like my thread go find another one. why keep bumping this one? go troll someone else. i get it. you are upset because i said that a fictional character is slower than superman, bob, and the blue marvel. i am sorry. i got my time lines mixed up. i am not as big of a fan of the fictional hulk as you. isn't there a superman with no speed blitz vs 30 hulks thread you should be posting in right now?however, i do appreciate you bumping mine though.

Avatar image for champion99
Champion99

1730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Green Scar

2. Merged Hulk

3. Savage Hulk

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

9595

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@atheistknowledge said:
said:
said:
r said:
said:

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

can you imagine a hulk with the ability to consistently access banner's brain power? i can imagine the gadgets he would invent to accentuate his strength. he would be the definition of OP.

Yeah, cause the pre-secret wars hulk wasn't a super genius going by Doc Green or so...

I believe the guys, who say you're not a Hulk fan now. You apparently haven't even read the last two Hulk series... Like in not even the free previews you can see on this site.

gee goodness. you guys are funny. i guess you mean the same doc green that went around trying to cure all the good hulks in axis right? the same one that got a little hand to hand training and kept fighting the red hulk? man you guys are funny. what from any of my posts on here do you get that i am not a hulk fan? are you guys serious? i guess the banner inventing gadgets to accentuate hulk's strength making the hulk op really gave me away. you are right. my whole goal with this thread was to secretly put down the hulk by praising him. you got me. i waste my time starting positive threads about fictional characters that i don't like. you unveiled my evil scheme. next i am going to troll the batman site by talking about how great bruce is when he was batman.

He never went around trying to cure people in Axis, during the Axis event he was transformed into Kluh. If you didn't get all your information from previews and forum threads i guess you would know that. How is this a positive thread? Because you discuss different personalities of the Hulk and mention how you hate the fact that he changes all the time, a dynamic that makes Hulks entire character and the biggest reason that makes him unpredictable and interesting as well as open to countless stories and possibilities?

Yea that's a good idea, go to the Batman thread, leave the Hulk to actual fans. Nobody is buying your bs.

atheist if you don't like my thread go find another one. why keep bumping this one? go troll someone else. i get it. you are upset because i said that a fictional character is slower than superman, bob, and the blue marvel. i am sorry. i got my time lines mixed up. i am not as big of a fan of the fictional hulk as you. isn't there a superman with no speed blitz vs 30 hulks thread you should be posting in right now?however, i do appreciate you bumping mine though.

Your thread is fine, your lies are not. I am not trolling you, literally everything i have said is true if it's not then you have all the time in the world to prove me wrong. I am not upset because you said a fictional character is slower then another fictional character i am bemused that you said that when all the evidence points otherwise. Superman aside, Sentry and BM have shown nothing i repeat NOTHING that makes them faster then Hulk(if we don't include the obvious travel speed). As soon as i see you posting in that Superman blitzed 30 Hulks thread i will be there to once again expose you and prove you wrong so don't worry your little head. No problem i like this thread for several reasons so imma keep bumping it.

Avatar image for 20damon
20damon

6600

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I like my Hulk when he doesn't hold back.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

4756

Forum Posts

50

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Green Scar/WWHulk and Savage Hulk

Avatar image for yodaprime
YodaPrime

1554

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By YodaPrime

@impervious said:

A Hulk that could actually win fights in Comicvine for once. He's a great character.

This.

Even with all the WBH spams its hardly ever a stomp in his favor.. often highly debatable -_-

One of my faves tho.

Avatar image for stl9997
stl9997

2266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WorldBreaker and Savage should be the only forms IMO

Avatar image for dcmarveljoseph
Dcmarveljoseph

330

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The hate against this guy is hilarious. Anyway.. I like my hulk with mild intelligence like in the first Avenegers comics where he was able to form coherent sentences(most of the time)

Avatar image for allnewoverseer
AllNewOverseer

478

Forum Posts

120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

My preference for Hulk's personality shifts depending on the time frame. Earlier stories focus mostly on a depressed and repressed Bruce Banner as a fugitive with Hulk being a savage, uncontrollable force of nature no different from a kaiju (Early MCU/Incredible Hulk 1978-82). As Bruce grows to accept his curse and grows more comfortable with himself he reverts to a shy but more open, friendly and in control individual while Hulk reverts to his classic Savage personality (Current MCU). Finally Bruce comes to accept Hulk and the 2 entities merge, with both Bruce and Hulk effectively demonstrating the jaded, angry, jerk with a heart of gold Green Scar personality (with elements of Joe Fixit), slipping into his Savage personality when angry enough (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes/Greg Pak depictions).

But that's just me and my crazy belief character development should stick in comics.

Avatar image for gildardovillarruel
GildardoVillarruel

163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

W/OUT BANNER! PRE RETCON BEYONDER ERA

Avatar image for ilikedonuts
ilikedonuts

2550

Forum Posts

7392

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I like the Green Scar/Gravage Hulk, with the stoic, gruff, tough exterior personality an' indomitable will (I remember lotsa times him takin' ridiculous amounts of pain an' he still keeps himself together with a pokerface, rather than screamin' in pain.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.