Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7768 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Heart Of The Hulk

Tyto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and this my first post, including the blog I've alraedy created. Feedbacks would be nice to get :-)

The reason I'm posting this is mostly because I haven't sleept well for days! And what does this have to do with the Hulk? Well let me explain...

I'm not really into comics, or atleast so I tell myself. But 3-4 days ago I ended up on youtube watching a guy named Rob who uploads vidoes to his channel named ComicsExplained.

The videos he had uploaded got my interest and I started to watch them, and I watched alot. All of sudden I had almost beeing sitting with my desk for 5-6 hours. The only reason I got up was because I got damn hungry. Anyways, later on I went to sleep.

No chance in he#% that I was gonna get a good night sleep. My mind was all set on comics, especially The Hulk. I was thinking all kind of question and story lines I had gotten to know. All of sudden while I was trying to sleep I started to create my own comic about the in my head.

This is the fourth day I've had troubles sleeping, so now I've spent hours writing and editing a story about The Hulk. I don't even know if I'm allowed to share it on the forum as I don't know the forums rules.

Anyways I would like to point out that some of the story content have been deleted because I thought it became to much with Galactus, Thanos etc so I've deleted many of fights. Making the text very simple easy to read (I hope). With sharing this I really hope it easy my mind so I get good night sleep again.

I've been reading alitte on this forum and I see that people love and hates The Hulk. So I would like to already know point out that the story I've created is like a godlike hulk.If you don't like the strenght he already got then I won't recomend the story for you :-)

Why Hulk? I don't know, I'm not really a big fan, but it was just him my mind was focusing on.

Feedbacks and comments would be nice to, so I can see if I could improve something.

Ahh right.. Here's the link: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/tyto/blog/heart-of-the-hulk/106831/

Hope you folks like it or hate it :-D I just want a good night sleep..

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Welcome and i'm going to go read it right now. Good choice using Hulk because his power levels are really up there and he is my personal favorite :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.