Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Could the Hulk be a Sith Lord?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

I'm one of the (possibly few) people who thinks a Star Wars-Marvel event would be cool, canonicity be dammed. So I was thinking, what would happen in such an event?

That's when I got a thought; the Hulk is powered by Anger, which is the Dark Side. So what if Sidious took note of this and decided 'I must capture this Dark Side Creature and Make it my Apprentice'. Would that be cool?

The other thought I had was a fight between Hulk's Anger against everything, and Vader's self hate winner, Vader's self Hate .

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@krspacet: It would probably end up the same way Loki does it, they would manipulate Hulk into turning his back and lashing out at the good guys try and sue Hulk as a weapon, Have him fight Thor, Hulk would learn the error of his ways then help the heroes fight the empire and masters of evil, thus the heroes win all is well story over.

Avatar image for turel_hash_ak_gik
    turel_hash_ak_gik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

one problem: the hulk doesnt care about being a sith lord. and he has a noble heart.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

@krspacet: It would probably end up the same way Loki does it, they would manipulate Hulk into turning his back and lashing out at the good guys try and sue Hulk as a weapon, Have him fight Thor, Hulk would learn the error of his ways then help the heroes fight the empire and masters of evil, thus the heroes win all is well story over.

one problem: the hulk doesnt care about being a sith lord. and he has a noble heart.

Anakin was a rather noble guy...and with the Hulk, there is still that hate thing I mentioned earlier. I think it would be a pretty decent ending to a comic

Avatar image for turel_hash_ak_gik
    turel_hash_ak_gik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@krspacet: anakin was a whinny baby. the hulk is a real man. he is smarter than people give him credit.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By mikex20

I don't know if he would make a good Sith, but he would make a great Red Lantern.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Anger doesn't have anything to do with being a Sith Lord. Their creed doesn't even mention the word anger. Its about passion, strength, power and victory.

Anger helps you submit to the dark side of the force, but that doesn't mean you have to be angry to be a Dark Force users or a Sith Lord.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Maestro version could do it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.