Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Caiera old Strong alive? SPOILER***

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

so Caiera the old strong is alive according to the newest Skaar comic. This comic isnt very eventful but is still like it and cant wait to read the next. it feels like 6 months instead of 1 every time i read the new issue waiting for the next to come out. Red Kings daughter becomes Queen of Sakaar and Skaar meets galactus to see what a real god is like. I dont think he becomes Galactus's herald but just gets to ride the surf board up to see him. Im curious as to why Caiera didnt come back earlier. I know if she did it would have ruined the whole world war hulk series and how Skaar was brought up but really why wait so long if you could come back she would have stopped the destruction of her planet her husband leaving and her son becoming a marder. I wonder if thats how Hulk will really beat Skaar (so easily). Excited to see the next issue

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
    Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Loaded Revolver

I actually care that she's alive now.I liked Caiera!

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

i like her too. I think she is a great character. Do you think that if she really is alive and hulk finds out the will get back together or they will kill her off?

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chrome Zillion
    DEGRAAF said:
    "i like her too. I think she is a great character. Do you think that if she really is alive and hulk finds out the will get back together or they will kill her off?"
    I hope she is really alive.Marvel owes me one.
    hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hulkinup

I'm happy with this,It will open up for more storylines and events!

Venom=sickest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Venom=sickest

So she wasn't destroyed in that giant explosion that killed everyone except Hulk and the warbound?

hmm.....

Well, that's cool I guess

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF

idk if it is some kind of power her soul still has after death or if she is really alive. I think she is.

my big question is still why wait so long to return?

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, she had to have survived the explosion. Otherwise, she couldn't give birth, right? Unless the child crawled out of her corpse or something.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Battle123axe

man whoever bumped this is a dick.

That's a joke, but damn you for getting my hopes up

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Obviously the idiot who bumped this thread is nothing but a troll, has never read Planet Hulk or Skaar: Son of Hulk, and should keep his mouth shut and stay off the Hulk forum and it's respective threads

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.