AOU Hulkbuster ALTERNATE fight

#1 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi,

What are your guys opinions on the Hulkbuster vs. Hulk AOU alternate fight? You can find it on youtube on the marvel cinematics universe clips channel if you just search "hulkbuster vs. Hulk alternate fight"..

In my opinion I think it makes Hulk look even worse than he did in the actual movie. They have him near the end of the video not being able to move the rubble from a destroyed building off of himself, and then Hulkbuster puts a gas in his mouth making him turn back into his human form.

Do those sort of gases actually work on the Hulk? I feel like it would be way too easy to bring the Hulk down if all you needed was to get that gas to enter his body.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
#2 Posted by UnderdogSupporter (468 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternates are like what ifs. Fun to watch but not canon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.