Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Anyone else not sold on Indestructible Hulk?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I know its a big favourite here, but I love the Hulk and I cant say this current Hulk series is doing it for me. Since returning to comics earlier this year I really wanted to add a Hulk title to my list of 3-4 monthly regular pick-ups, but haven't felt led to so far. Maybe I've just been unlucky with the issues I have picked up, but I guess I am looking for the sort of Hulk you got in WWH, Planet Hulk and Heart of the Monster....am I alone in holding this view, should I jump on board Indestructible Hulk and give it a chance?

How long is this particular series going on for?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I love it. No idea how long it's going to go in for

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

You're not the only one, dude. There's a good many of us who aren't sold on the series. The last issue, number 14, was the best out of the series so far. But that is not to say it didn't have some flaws.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am with you, the biggest problem with this series can be summed up in 2 words. Incredible Banner. It's perfectly fine for either of the character to take spotlight, but this whole entire series run is so obviously a Banner story and he is the main star and focus of it, even the previews only keep asking the same question "what will Banner do next?" I don't care what Banner does next, can we at least have 1 arc about the Hulk? Waid is suppose to be doing this for another 1-2 years and i don't think i can take any more of his selective writing.

It's very simple, give us a Hulk adventure, give me a problem that the Hulk can "smash" and Banner can't solve, how about that? Instead of literally doing the opposite. I get that in terms of Marvels geniuses Banner is unappreciated. Reed, Tony, Hank etc... all had their shining moments of pure brilliance and Banner does deserve his own but can we please get that over with and do a Hulk related story instead of dragging the same old? I can't wait for Banner to make that damn bomb "save humanity" with it so that we can hopefully move on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.