Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

ABOUT THE HULK!

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unicorn

WHY IS EVERYONE PUTTING THE HULK SO HIGH ON THESE LISTS...ITS REDICULOUS AND STUPID.

HULK IS NOT MORE INVULNERABLE THAN..

SILVERSURFER

SUPERMAN

JUGGERNAUT

DOOMSDAY

COLOSSUS

HEMAN

GLADIATOR

HE IS NOT STRONGER THAN..

SUPERMAN

HE-MAN

SILVERSURFER

DOOMSDAY

GLADIATOR

I CAN GO ON AND ON. THE ONLY THING HULK HAS THATS AN ADVANTAGE OR SUPPERIOR/IS HIS HEALING FACTOR.

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Speedster

Not saying he stronger than some of those guys who he losses to. But have you seen World War Hulk? The dude stomp his foot and the entire world shake. So he definitely beats colossus. Maybe gladiator. In wwh he broke colossus arms while he was in steel form.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Unicorn says:

"WHY IS EVERYONE PUTTING THE HULK SO HIGH ON THESE LISTS...ITS REDICULOUS AND STUPID.HULK IS NOT MORE INVULNERABLE THAN..SILVERSURFERSUPERMANJUGGERNAUTDOOMSDAYCOLOSSUSHEMANGLADIATORHE IS NOT STRONGER THAN..SUPERMANHE-MANSILVERSURFERDOOMSDAYGLADIATORI CAN GO ON AND ON. THE ONLY THING HULK HAS THATS AN ADVANTAGE OR SUPPERIOR/IS HIS HEALING FACTOR."

Please no all caps lock. And it's just a popularity contest. And unfortuneately hulk is very very very very very popular.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Unicorn says:

"WHY IS EVERYONE PUTTING THE HULK SO HIGH ON THESE LISTS...ITS REDICULOUS AND STUPID.HULK IS NOT MORE INVULNERABLE THAN..SILVERSURFERSUPERMANJUGGERNAUTDOOMSDAYCOLOSSUSHEMANGLADIATORHE IS NOT STRONGER THAN..SUPERMANHE-MANSILVERSURFERDOOMSDAYGLADIATORI CAN GO ON AND ON. THE ONLY THING HULK HAS THATS AN ADVANTAGE OR SUPPERIOR/IS HIS HEALING FACTOR."

And also Here are some more people that rank higher.

Any and all Godzilla monsters.

Abomination Technically

Superman Prime.

Wonder Woman.

Super Girl.

Anti-Monitor.

Thanos.

Tyrant.

All heralds of galactus.

Surtur.

Odin.

And a ton of others.

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Unicorn

The Speedster says:

"Not saying he stronger than some of those guys who he losses to. But have you seen World War Hulk? The dude stomp his foot and the entire world shake. So he definitely beats colossus. Maybe gladiator. In wwh he broke colossus arms while he was in steel form."

WAS IT ATLEAST A GOOD FIGHT?

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Speedster

Didn't read the comic. I read the onw after it and he was pretty messed same with a lot of other people.

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unicorn

And even more still.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Forever

Unicorn says:

"The Speedster says:
    "Not saying he stronger than some of those guys who he losses to. But have you seen World War Hulk? The dude stomp his foot and the entire world shake. So he definitely beats colossus. Maybe gladiator. In wwh he broke colossus arms while he was in steel form."
    WAS IT ATLEAST A GOOD FIGHT?"

Hulk didn't have any trouble, if that's what youre asking.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Barry Flash

Unicorn says:

I AGREE!

He is soo overated on this Website. But you can't say things like this, because then all Hulk fans swarm you with facts and st.

I don't know how Hulk is so good, he may be powerful but most people could probably beat him.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"Unicorn says:

I AGREE!

He is soo overated on this Website. But you can't say things like this, because then all Hulk fans swarm you with facts and st.

I don't know how Hulk is so good, he may be powerful but most people could probably beat him."

The same could be said for many people. EX: Superman.
    Post Edited:2007-12-31 13:23:27

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Forever

Barry Flash says:

"I AGREE! He is soo overated on this Website. But you can't say things like this, because then all Hulk fans swarm you with facts and s**t. I don't know how Hulk is so good, he may be powerful but most people could probably beat him."

All those damn facts always getting in the way.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Barry Flash

Sparda says:

"Barry Flash says:
    "Unicorn says:

I AGREE!

I don't know how Hulk is so good, he may be powerful but most people could probably beat him."

Post Edited:2007-12-31 13:23:27"

I know it could be. But the difference is, Superman isn't utterly milked as much as Superman and when someone says one little thing of how to beat him. Everyone automatically says 'Well, he's too powerful'. When there is clearly people in Marvel that are overly powerful compared to Superman.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"Sparda says:
    "Barry Flash says:
    "Unicorn says:

I AGREE!

I know it could be. But the difference is, Superman isn't utterly milked as much as Superman and when someone says one little thing of how to beat him. Everyone automatically says 'Well, he's too powerful'. When there is clearly people in Marvel that are overly powerful compared to Superman."

Er....I'll take it that you meant "Superman isn't as milked as Hulk". The thing is, there are many people more powerful than Superman or Hulk for that matter. It's just that some people choose to ignore it.

Eh, everybody hates fanboys.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Barry Flash

Sparda says:

"Barry Flash says:
    "Sparda says:
    "Barry Flash says:
    "Unicorn says:

I AGREE!

I know it could be. But the difference is, Superman isn't utterly milked as much as Superman and when someone says one little thing of how to beat him. Everyone automatically says 'Well, he's too powerful'. When there is clearly people in Marvel that are overly powerful compared to Superman."

Er....I'll take it that you meant "Superman isn't as milked as Hulk". The thing is, there are many people more powerful than Superman or Hulk for that matter. It's just that some people choose to ignore it.

Eh, everybody hates fanboys."

Yeah i did mean that.

And i'm not really bothered by you calling me a Fanboy because it doesn't bother me that i like one Comic company more than another.

But i know there is more people more powerful than Superman, but that's not what i was saying.

I was saying i've seen other people on this Website always write 'That Superman is too powerful.' Which is what annoys me, because they can't say that when Marvel has even more powerful Hero/Villains.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Oh no, I'm not calling you a fanboy man (although I think you proclaimed yourself that at our first....er......"debate" lol). I'm just saying, everybody hates the fanboys that don't accept that there are people stronger than the character they love. That's why some characters are so high up. Hulk isn't the stronger or the most durable, but he's way up there because there are fanboys. If no fanboys were around, One Above All would be.....#1, lol.

Yes, I abhor people who say crap like "person A is too strong". They are only too strong if they drag the story down because of it. I've never seen a story go down the drain because Superman was too strong (well.....there was that one instance, but I won't go there).

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

i think hulk turned himself around abit... in the early stages of the vine he was the scurge of comicvine... WWH gave him a bit more credibility.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Knowsbleed33

I'm a huge Hulk fan, but I recognize and can admit that he's not unbeatable. Some of the people the original poster listed are a bit ridiculous though. Hulk dispatched Colossus with ease in WWH, bent his arms into pretzels. Technically Hulk is stronger than anyone and everyone being that his strength is dynamic.

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Unicorn

Knowsbleed33 says:

"I'm a huge Hulk fan, but I recognize and can admit that he's not unbeatable. Some of the people the original poster listed are a bit ridiculous though. Hulk dispatched Colossus with ease in WWH, bent his arms into pretzels. Technically Hulk is stronger than anyone and everyone being that his strength is dynamic."

I cant see Hulk breaking Colossus arms with out taking an ass kicking himself.. Colossus is class 100 and as far as Im concerned Hulk gets to much respect and Colossus did'nt get any in that fight.

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Unicorn

Knowsbleed33 says:

"I'm a huge Hulk fan, but I recognize and can admit that he's not unbeatable. Some of the people the original poster listed are a bit ridiculous though. Hulk dispatched Colossus with ease in WWH, bent his arms into pretzels. Technically Hulk is stronger than anyone and everyone being that his strength is dynamic."

I cant see Hulk breaking Colossus arms with out taking an ass kicking himself.. Colossus is class 100 and as far as Im concerned Hulk gets to much respect and Colossus did'nt get any in that fight.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rotten gun

Unicorn says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:
    I cant see Hulk breaking Colossus arms with out taking an ass kicking himself.. Colossus is class 100 and as far as Im concerned Hulk gets to much respect and Colossus did'nt get any in that fight."

hulk did all the ass kicking that day

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda

Colossus is not class 100. Last I checked he could only lift 85 tons or so. Hulk took Human Torch's Supernova without breaking a sweat, survived Thermonuclear explosions, etc. Colossus hasn't and probably won't. I can very well off see him getting beat down by Hulk, almost any Hulk, in a fight.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Unicorn says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:
    I cant see Hulk breaking Colossus arms with out taking an ass kicking himself.. Colossus is class 100 and as far as Im concerned Hulk gets to much respect and Colossus did'nt get any in that fight."

Did you even read WWH? Hulk dispatched Colossus with absolute ease. Twisted his arms into pretzels. Colossus is no match for the Hulk, ever.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

Unicorn says:

"WHY IS EVERYONE PUTTING THE HULK SO HIGH ON THESE LISTS...ITS REDICULOUS AND STUPID. HULK IS NOT MORE INVULNERABLE THAN.. SILVERSURFER SUPERMAN JUGGERNAUT DOOMSDAY COLOSSUS HEMAN GLADIATOR HE IS NOT STRONGER THAN.. SUPERMAN HE-MAN SILVERSURFER DOOMSDAY GLADIATOR I CAN GO ON AND ON. THE ONLY THING HULK HAS THATS AN ADVANTAGE OR SUPPERIOR/IS HIS HEALING FACTOR. "

Well its all based off fan votes that all if you really look at it hes marked higher then galactus or blackheart surtur and thor its not right but we can't change it.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
    ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thair are some people in marvel, dc, or anyways to me i still thank hulk can beat superman, im sick of superman and the ego fanboys

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
    Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"thair are some people in marvel, dc, or anyways to me i still thank hulk can beat superman, im sick of superman and the ego fanboys"

And they're sick of that person that goes by ulitmateninjagaidenx...

But anywho,...

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

Post Deleted.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

Post Deleted.

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

Post Deleted.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clantern

I do hate fanboys, but i have to say i am a bit of one myself, although i can and do accept when one of the people i like are obviously about to lose, it doesn't really bother me, as all characters are good and bad in their own ways.

I think Hulk is a bit over-rated, and i think it's stupid the way Marvel make him out to be the best, because they have so much better characters, that are hardly portraid in any films or cartoons.

It's a shame as i think Marvel have some half decent characters that hardly get a chance in the spotlight.

BTW, i'm not taking a crack at Marvel by saying that they milk Hulk, but they do, it's the same with DC and superman, but i'm not saying that it's a bad thing, hell if it was a bad thing, would there be fanboys of Hulk?

<br

EDIT

i can't be bothered trying to explain what i mean, looking back on my post it seems a tad confusing, i'll explain later if people don't understand.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.