Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

A new movie based on "Indistructible Hulk"?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would you want another movie about Hulk based on the Mark Waid's work?

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

No. I didn't really love the Indestructible Hulk story. It was entertaining, but I believe I ended up dropping it in the middle due to losing interest. I also don't want another Hulk movie. I'd rather other characters be explored. Planet Hulk would probably be the one exception to that. I would like to see that movie. It's basically Sparticus or Gladiator played out with monsters, but it would be fun to watch.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

Sliding this over to the Hulk forum.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It *could* be good but I'd rather see a number of other Hulk runs before this one.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

Assuming it's done right, indestructible hulk had potential but waid didn't really pull it off. The villains were bland (I mean, thor got gorr and we got the freaking Chronacists...), hulks characterisation was non existant, and it was just boring in general.

I'd rather see a film based on paks or Peter David's work.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..or maybe a film based on Doc Green?

ogg927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ogg927
    @cap10nate said:

No. I didn't really love the Indestructible Hulk story. It was entertaining, but I believe I ended up dropping it in the middle due to losing interest. I also don't want another Hulk movie. I'd rather other characters be explored. Planet Hulk would probably be the one exception to that. I would like to see that movie. It's basically Sparticus or Gladiator played out with monsters, but it would be fun to watch.

I left after Leinil Francis Yu's run, the art wasn't as interesting and Mark Waid went all over the place. I loved Hulk working with Shield and his team but then he put Hulk in that armor (I'm guessing that was for toys/action figures?)

@bezza said:

..or maybe a film based on Doc Green?

Doc Green comes off like an arrogant jerk IMO. The only thing that he's done is taken out the rest of the Hulk family, and we still don't know why? I heard rumors that Doc Green is the coming of Maestro?

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

film based on doc green? do you mean documentary film?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I want to see a film with him fighting Wendigo with an appearance by Sasquatch.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Eh, there are far more deserving stories to be adapted before Indestructible.

Supi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Supi

I can't stand HULK with an armor....We talk about Hulk and not Iron Man here...Jeez even Mr.Fixit was better than this stupid armor...I like Duggan's run much much better than Waid's so no thank you!!

Make a Hulk movie based on David's immortal masterpiece Future Imperfect!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.