User Reviews
1 (0)
4.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

"Never Surrender"... Heh, My motto since the new series launched 8

After I was increasingly disheartened by the last issue, I guess I kinda did lose hope for this series, not to mention that I honestly expect better of Waid, but essentially, most of the problems I've had with the previews issues have somewhat been rectified here, but some still remain and annoy me to an extent. Either ways, with Gerry Duggan taking over after issue 5, i really hope that waid manages to conclude on a somewhat higher note than what i'm expecting. I'll could say that I was given ...

Who shot the Hulk? (pt.3). "Hulk never surrender!" 1

Writer Mark Waid, penciler Mark Bagley, inker Andrew Hennessy, and colorist Jason Keith ask the question; Who Shot The Hulk? The GoodWhen the Hulk became the main drive, or focus, of the issue; things got better immediately! The previous issues were good. The entire mystery of Who Shot The Hulk intrigues me greatly, and I'm interested in seeing "who" did it and for "what" purpose. However, writer Mark Waid really outdid himself with this issue. I found the Hulk and Abomination fight that starte...