User Reviews
1 (0)
3.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

3 stars- decent movie 0

Decent everything except special effects. The special effects sucked. Star Wars came out 10 hears earlier yet it had better special effects. Everything else about the movie was decent. It was better than 1/2 of the Superman movies. Don't see why everyone hates on this movie....

Not A Lame Duck 0

Widely considered to be one of the worst films ever made, Howard the Duck frequently gets mocked and derided as well as George Lucas' greatest missteps; but I personally thought it wasn't as horrible as some of the critics made it out to be. Yes it is stupid, but that's what made me chuckle at it. Perhaps it remains as one of the on-going jokes of the entertainment industry so that even to this day; they can poke fun of Lucas' bomb so that they can forget the stunning success that his Star Wars ...