Follow

Horsemen of Apocalypse

Team » Horsemen of Apocalypse appears in 514 issues.

Superhumans of great power chosen by Apocalypse as his greatest followers. Genetically enhanced to be beyond what they were before, the Horsemen herald their master's terrible vision for the world.

Who would be in The Baddest Edition of The Horsemen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hulkbuster

Ok ok this is purely going by skill and how much destruction they could spread so dont cruicify me for it. This ish most likely will never happen

Death:Sabretooth(or Wolverine) War:Hulk Famine:Iceman Pestilence:Magneto

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Hulkbuster says:

"Ok ok this is purely going by skill and how much destruction they could spread so dont cruicify me for it. This ish most likely will never happenDeath:Sabretooth(or Wolverine) War:Hulk Famine:Iceman Pestilence:Magneto"

I agree with all of those.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Authority-related Horsemen

War - Tao (Manipulates people into violence and causes whole governments to go to war.)

Death - Midnighter (I was going to make him War since he's "night's bringer of war", but I though this was more fitting. Where Tao causes war, Midnighter causes death.)

Pestilence - Rose Tattoo (She spreads STDs)

Famine - Jack Hawksmoor (He plans on making Earth a ecumenopolis, turning all land into towering cities until the whole planet is covered, leaving no room for crops to grow or cattle to graze.)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Death: Wanda Maximoff

War: Taskmaster

Pestilence: Emma Frost

Famine: Namor

Side note, Taskmaster and Hulk aren't mutants and there for Apocalypse would never choose them.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Authority-related HorsemenWar - Tao (Manipulates people into violence and causes whole governments to go to war.)Death - Midnighter (I was going to make him War since he's "night's bringer of war", but I though this was more fitting. Where Tao causes war, Midnighter causes death.)Pestilence - Rose Tattoo (She spreads STDs)Famine - Jack Hawksmoor (He plans on making Earth a ecumenopolis, turning all land into towering cities until the whole planet is covered, leaving no room for crops to grow or cattle to graze.)"

Nice

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Death: Wanda MaximoffWar: TaskmasterPestilence: Emma FrostFamine: Namor*Side note, Taskmaster and Hulk aren't mutants and there for Apocalypse would never choose them.*"

You may be interested in knowing that Hulk has already been a horseman.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hulkbuster

fesak says:

"Gambler says:
    "Death: Wanda Maximoff War: Taskmaster Pestilence: Emma Frost Famine: Namor *Side note, Taskmaster and Hulk aren't mutants and there for Apocalypse would never choose them.*"
    You may be interested in knowing that Hulk has already been a horseman."

Yea him and wolverine both have been horsemen. In fact Hulk was War if im not mistakened

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

fesak says:

"Gambler says:
    "Death: Wanda MaximoffWar: TaskmasterPestilence: Emma FrostFamine: Namor*Side note, Taskmaster and Hulk aren't mutants and there for Apocalypse would never choose them.*"

Thats right, how did I forget that. Wolverine's a mutant so that makes sense. I just dont get why he would chose the Hulk.
    Post Edited:2007-12-21 18:30:29

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Andferne

Maybe Storm for Famine. She fits the build for it.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hulkbuster

All are pretty good choices but i went with who i did for particular reasons

War:Hulk-Who can spread more chaos and destruction then this guy. He is virtually unstoppable and strength is only limited by his anger. Therefore the more pissed he gets the more he stronger he gets(simple isnt it) He could fight the world's armies and in the right conditions win(eventually)

Death:Sabretooth/Wolverine-Either one of them is a great canidate for death. Perfectly capable of killing and doing it well all the while. Both can heal from mortal wounds(sh wolverine is a comic god when it comes to healing). A perfect killing machine, the grim reaper incarnate

Famine:Iceman- He could freeze the world's crops and livestocks(fully realized). Spreading famine would be relatively easy with someone with his powers. Causing a domino effect that could topple the worlds economy. Basically wreaking economic and biological famine upon society

Pestilence:Magneto-Virtually limitless control over various forms of energy(especially magnetism) He could effect in form of matter with enough effort. And with Apocalpyse's upgrades he will be even stronger. He could topple entire cities with but a thought. Causing disease to spread quickly with the absense of hospitals and shelter from the enviroment.

All could actually play other roles to. So yea dats my reasoning

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Death: Wanda Maximoff-No one, and I mean no one, has accomplished what Wanda has. Destroyed the Avengers as we know it, and set in motion events that may or may not lead to the complete extinction of the mutant race. As Death, she can be everywhere at once. She doesn't need to travel anywhere to destroy, all she needs to do is think it, and its done.

War: Taskmaster- He's already a one man army. Having obtained the fighting abilities of some of the Marvel U's top heroes and villains, along with Apocalypse's upgrades, he'd be unstoppable.

Pestilence: Emma Frost- Using her telepathy, she could unleash a variety of mental assaults. My favorite would see her take control of every single doctor, or nurse. Instead of vaccines or flu shots, there actually injecting patients with every type of contagious disease known to man.

Famine: Namor- With his control of water, he could easily cause droughts, poison water, and contaminate fish. With no water, it would be a slow and agonizing death upon the world.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hulkbuster

Gambler says:

"Death: Wanda Maximoff-No one, and I mean no one, has accomplished what Wanda has. Destroyed the Avengers as we know it, and set in motion events that may or may not lead to the complete extinction of the mutant race. As Death, she can be everywhere at once. She doesn't need to travel anywhere to destroy, all she needs to do is think it, and its done. War: Taskmaster- He's already a one man army. Having obtained the fighting abilities of some of the Marvel U's top heroes and villains, along with Apocalypse's upgrades, he'd be unstoppable. Pestilence: Emma Frost- Using her telepathy, she could unleash a variety of mental assaults. My favorite would see her take control of every single doctor, or nurse. Instead of vaccines or flu shots, there actually injecting patients with every type of contagious disease known to man. Famine: Namor- With his control of water, he could easily cause droughts, poison water, and contaminate fish. With no water, it would be a slow and agonizing death upon the world."

All valid points indeed

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hulkbuster

Gambler says:

"fesak says:
    "Gambler says:
    "Death: Wanda Maximoff War: Taskmaster Pestilence: Emma Frost Famine: Namor *Side note, Taskmaster and Hulk aren't mutants and there for Apocalypse would never choose them.*"
    Thats right, how did I forget that. Wolverine's a mutant so that makes sense. I just dont get why he would chose the Hulk.
    Post Edited:2007-12-21 18:30:29"

Why not the man is unstoppable. He probably view him as a mutant of sorts. Seeing as his genes are 'mutated.' He shows great development(evolution) of the human race and thus would be the perfect canidate.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
    Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Death:Arrow

War:Darkchild

Famine:Gambler

Pestilence:D-man

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Before WWH, there where quite a few characters who could and did stop the Hulk. The Juggernaut would have been a better candidate (in my opinion)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

aztek_the_lost says:

"Gambler says:
    "Before WWH, there where quite a few characters who could and did stop the Hulk. The Juggernaut would have been a better candidate (in my opinion)"

but the Juggernaut is even less of a mutant than the Hulk"

Yeah I know, I just hate the Hulk okay :P Ya got me, I cant stand the Hulk lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

aztek_the_lost says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
    "Gambler says:
    "Before WWH, there where quite a few characters who could and did stop the Hulk. The Juggernaut would have been a better candidate (in my opinion)"

Also, the Hulk bested the Juggernaut in a match which made him War

"

It wasn't a fight, only a test of strength. The Hulk pushed the Juggernaut back (which is bullsh!t) if the writers hadn't already decided to make Hulk the next War, it would have been a different story.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
    Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Seriously,here are my choices.

Famine-Maggot

Pestilence-Sandman

Death-Black Tom Cassidy

War-Omega Red

Weird choices i know,but there all cool and badass.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Darkchild

Akira Overdrive says:

"Death:ArrowWar:DarkchildFamine:GamblerPestilence:D-man"

i like those choices lol

Mine

War:Colossus

Famine:Wither

Pestilance: Jean Grey

Death:Magneto

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

Gambler says:

apcocalypse has already chosen hulk to be war!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

Gambler says:

"fesak says:
    "Gambler says:

have a think about it! hulk=war!I don't think apoc is concerned whether there a mutant when it comes to the horman, he just chooses people he sees fit best to do the job!

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Golem

War: Warpath, he has not only hyper-enhanced senses, but Exiles showed us how a Horseman Proudstar would kick @$$. If anyone saw what he did to a Reaver last issue of New X-Men, you would agree that his anger was enough to wage total war.

Famine: Professor X. He could make the entire world hungry at once, and they will gorge themselves faster than food could be produced. It would cause worldwie famine.

Death: Trevor Fitzroy. He already can absorb life energy, and on a grander scale, he could rack up a massive death toll.

Pestilence: I would say Sinister. With his massive knowledge of geneology and Apoc's resources, he could engineer the perfect storm of viruses and disease.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hulkbuster

Akira Overdrive says:

"Seriously,here are my choices. Famine-Maggot Pestilence-Sandman Death-Black Tom Cassidy War-Omega Red Weird choices i know,but there all cool and badass."
    Interesting i kinda like that group too
    Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hulkbuster

No revision to mine, i forget the best at what he does.

Death:Deadpool(he's the best at whatever it is wolverine does lol how could i forget that)

War:Hulk(duh)

Pestilence: Mister Sinister(great intellect,could engineer another legacy virus or something else with even more destructive potential)

Famine:Wither(already destroys whatever he touches, if inhanced could mean the end of anything he see's fit)

More evil this way

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

lordraiden says:

"Gambler says:
    "fesak says:
    "Gambler says:

have a think about it! hulk=war!I don't think apoc is concerned whether there a mutant when it comes to the horman, he just chooses people he sees fit best to do the job! "

Apoc's whole thing is about the strongest and fittest MUTANTS

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sling Shot

I already did this thread. I had Silver Samurai for War, The Cukoos for Pestilence. Scrambler(of the Marauders) for Death. And Maggot for Famine. I gave incredible right ups for each one explaining there apocalyptic upgrades and new station's as Horsemen. It was loved by one and all.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hulkbuster

Sling Shot says:

"I already did this thread. I had Silver Samurai for War, The Cukoos for Pestilence. Scrambler(of the Marauders) for Death. And Maggot for Famine. I gave incredible right ups for each one explaining there apocalyptic upgrades and new station's as Horsemen. It was loved by one and all."

well bub why dont you lay it on us cuz i aint head bout it.

Halloween-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Halloween-Man

Death-Omega red

Famine-Dark Pheonix

War-Magneto

Pestilence- Either Nightcrawler of QuickSilver

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By HellionVulcan
    Hulkbuster said:
    "

All are pretty good choices but i went with who i did for particular reasons

War:Hulk-Who can spread more chaos and destruction then this guy. He is virtually unstoppable and strength is only limited by his anger. Therefore the more pissed he gets the more he stronger he gets(simple isnt it) He could fight the world's armies and in the right conditions win(eventually)

Death:Sabretooth/Wolverine-Either one of them is a great canidate for death. Perfectly capable of killing and doing it well all the while. Both can heal from mortal wounds(sh wolverine is a comic god when it comes to healing). A perfect killing machine, the grim reaper incarnate

Famine:Iceman- He could freeze the world's crops and livestocks(fully realized). Spreading famine would be relatively easy with someone with his powers. Causing a domino effect that could topple the worlds economy. Basically wreaking economic and biological famine upon society

Pestilence:Magneto-Virtually limitless control over various forms of energy(especially magnetism) He could effect in form of matter with enough effort. And with Apocalpyse's upgrades he will be even stronger. He could topple entire cities with but a thought. Causing disease to spread quickly with the absense of hospitals and shelter from the enviroment.

All could actually play other roles to. So yea dats my reasoning

"
    I agree but i would love to see Juggernaut as war
    Zan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zan

i liked the version of apocolapse's horsemen in x-men evolution (storm, professor xavier, mystique, and magneto)

i think this would be a great team too though:;

WAR
    WAR
    FAMINE
    FAMINE
    PESTILENCE
    PESTILENCE
    DEATH
    DEATH
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice lineup.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#36  Edited By Korg
    War: Magneto

Famine: Iceman

Pestilence: Storm

Death: Xavier

This team could achieve global dominion in days, if not hours. I almost subbed Stryfe/X-Man for War, but thought it overkill/repetitive as I already had Xavier in there.
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#37  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Famine-Pyro- Pyro is brought into custody at the Raft and plans to escape.  But his plans are interupted by Abyss an agent of Apocalypse and his trapped in his void.  When he is brought to Apocalypse and offered to be a horseman but says no.  Mr Sinister then drugs Pyro with something that gives him feral ability and look and alters his personality.

Pestilence-Electro - After numerous defeats, Electro wants to kill himself until he is stopped by Sinister and is offered 10 times the power he has right now.  Electro says yes right away.

War-Venom - Originally Spider-Man was chosen and was sought after by Holocaust but Spider-Man defeated him.  After that they went after Venom.  Apocalypse disguessed himself as Eddie's father and tormented Eddie.  In the end Venom became the third horseman and sinister infected the symbiote with the DNA of Fing-Fang-Foom, Multipule-Man, Juggernaut,  and Lizard.

Death-Joker - Joker decided to go to Apocalypse himself.  Tough Joker was not a mutant, Apocalypse saw him as an unstopable for nne the less.  He didn't even give Joker a power up.  He liked him just the way he was.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Deadpool
    Deadpool

Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider

Ares
    Ares

Zombie Spider-Man
    Zombie Spider-Man

• Famine:  Zzombie Spider-Man
    • Death:  Ghost Rider
    • Pestilence:  Deadpool
    • War:  Ares

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.