Follow

Horsemen of Apocalypse

Team » Horsemen of Apocalypse appears in 514 issues.

Superhumans of great power chosen by Apocalypse as his greatest followers. Genetically enhanced to be beyond what they were before, the Horsemen herald their master's terrible vision for the world.

The Other Horsemen of Apocalypse

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By frozenedge2

So I was thinking that while Warren was trying to become the new Apocalypse and he had his own Horsemen, what happened to the former Horsemen that are still alive? We know Gambit's Death persona has resurfaced, Sunfire was last seen with his Famine powers still working, and Wolverine was there attacking him head on. Why didn't Warren just take control of their Horsemen sides and have them waiting incase X-Force managed to beat his own Horsemen? It looks like Gambit's Death his an ability we haven't seen yet where he puts people into his cards which would've been an easy way to finish off X-Force. Does anybody else think Warren should've called in other Horsemen for back-up to deal with X-Force?

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By jrock85

According to Remender, Warren's ascendance has rendered Gambit's and Wolverine's "Death" moot.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By frozenedge2

@jrock85: Does that mean while Warren was Death, Gambit couldn't turn into his Death form?

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jrock85

@frozenedge said:

@jrock85: Does that mean while Warren was Death, Gambit couldn't turn into his Death form?

It means since Death has fully manifested in Warren, Gambit and Wolverine are no longer affected by it. So more than likely, Gambit shouldn't be transforming into Death again (at least I hope he doesn't).

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By frozenedge2

@jrock85: So Gambit can't transform into Death anymore? I was looking forward to seeing him fight again. But could Warren have controlled Sunfire into coming back to him or something like that?

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jrock85

@frozenedge said:

@jrock85: So Gambit can't transform into Death anymore? I was looking forward to seeing him fight again. But could Warren have controlled Sunfire into coming back to him or something like that?

Not to my knowledge.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kid Apollo

i think it would have been cool to bring in Chamber for some of it, post M-day he lost his powers but was 're-powered' b y Apocalypse's followers. it would have been cool to have a battle of possible heirs

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.