Hopalong Cassidy's Creed for American Boys and Girls
- The highest badge of honor a person can wear is honesty. Be truthful at all times.
- Your parents are the best friends you have. Listen to them and obey their instructions.
- If you want to be respected, you must respect others. Show good manners in every way.
- Only through hard work and study can you succeed. Don't be lazy.
- Your good deeds always come to light. So don't boast or be a show-off.
- If you waste time or money today , you will regret it tomorrow. Practice thrift in all ways.
- Many animals are good and loyal companions. Be friendly and kind to them.
- A strong, healthy body is a precious gift. Be neat and clean.
- Our country's laws are made for your protection. Observe them carefully.Children in many foreign lands are less fortunate than you. Be glad and proud you are an American.
The actor who played Hoppy, Bill Boyd, appeared in his own series which was a spin off from Hoppy's series.