Follow

Hiro-Kala

Character » Hiro-Kala appears in 49 issues.

Hiro-Kala was once an enslaved Shadow child. After the destruction of Sakaar, he learned of his heritage. He is the son of Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong. He began a mission to travel the universe and purge it of the Old-Power.

SOn of HULK

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Yung ANcient One

So who is The SON OF HULk
    i thought Skaar was the Only SOn Of Hulk

but i jus Read that Hiro Kala claims to be SOn of Hulk and Skaars MOM actually calls Hiro Kala her SOn... SO Whats Up with tHaT?

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By MichaeltheFly

What a coincidence, a few hour ago I was asking myself the same question. Well one theory I came up with, is that Caiera and Hulk  didn't have just one son together, they could have had twins. I mean think of it, Skaar looks almost identical to the Hulk, so Hiro Kala looks a lot like Caiera, at least thats my theory. I don't know a lot about this character ether.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @Michael the Fly: Good Theory... my dumb hypothesis was that they are one of the same... i kno dumb... but it will have to do something with time travel and etc... but who knows... ur idea seems great... i also thought that maybe Hiro Kala is Caiera's Spiritual Adopted son while Skaar is her Biological son... But Who Knows
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly
    @Yung ANcient One: Anything is possible in comics. Who know, maybe Hiro Kala is actually a form of rebirth of Caiera.
    thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By thetitan0

all i want to know is when gamma radiation start showing in him?

lennyoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lennyoks

here's another theory, hulk + caiera = Skaar ; banner + caiera= Hiro kala; afteral it has been stated that both banner and hulk loved caiera

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @lennyoks said:

" here's another theory, hulk + caiera = Skaar ; banner + caiera= Hiro kala; afteral it has been stated that both banner and hulk loved caiera "

Thats a Beautiful Theory... and i like it

except then he wouldnt be Son of Hulk... hes son of BAnner... hehehehehe... but then again how is Hiro suppose to kno this
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?
    Hiro-Kala is the other son of Hulk and 
    Caiera, and brother to Skaar. he more
    resembles his mother. theyve never made 
    any mystery of this in the books.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    welshguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By welshguy

What bothers me is he just declares himself to be the Son of Hulk and Caeria. Now, we saw the birth of Skaar and that's all well and good, but what about Hiro? Now, if I missed a pivotal scene that shows all this please point it out and I shall be happy. They never made it a mystery in the comic, they just announced that hiro is the son of the hulk.
    Plus, did it bother anyone else that at the end of the arc when Skaar is through the wormhole Hiro was a scrawny little dude but come the next arc centred around him he's all buff and whatnot? the same goes for the daughter of Axeman Bone. She was a little girl during Skaar's time but lo and behold she's grown up all of a sudden. I know different artists and all that but come on.

Jk-Prodigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jk-Prodigy
    @Yung ANcient One:  Skaar was able to tell the history of the people when he got the old power and started killing of the evil people so probably he is able to do the same  
    jrocco07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By jrocco07
    @welshguy: Yeh, I still don't get how Caiera was able to know about Skaar's existence, but not Hiro-Kala's. And further, if Skaar survived because Caiera protected his embryo from the fire within the earth, then how could Hiro-Kala survive without his mum's help?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.