Follow

Heroic Age

Person » Heroic Age is credited in 1103 issues.

Art studio.

After Seige back to families of books it sounds like...

Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

Edited By Gold Dust Boi

Read an interview with Dan Buckley just now and it says that after Seige Marvel is going to try and get "a bit more into the families of publishing, not as line-wide".  But didnt they try that years ago when everything was either Avengers, FF, X-men, Spider-man or Midnight Sons? I get that people are sick of tie-in check lists that read like Santa's list but grouping into just families like that was a little limiting and lead to silly developments (like the Fantastic Force and the Scarlet Spider joining the New Warriors)...remember when each book had its own teams or cast and you could follow them by just reading that one book?  Then it was a huge special deal when your favorite character showed up in another book??  Im just saying.....

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatDance
    I'll wait until I get confirmation from official sources, IMO there are lots of rumors floating around now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.