User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

So you missed out on Incredible Herc? Give this a try... 1

Incredible Hercules was my favorite Marvel book.  Why it wasn't a consistently top ten selling book I will never understand.  It was hilarious, action packed, and always had a much deeper story running from the first issue than you see upon first glance.  The book was just pure unadulterated fun.    Incredible Herc goes on the list with a long line of great books allot of folks never bothered to read for one reason or another.  During the final arc of the book, Assualt on New Olympus, we were le...

To defy the gods! 0

Prince of Power #1 of 4 Thank you Marvel for letting Greg Pak continue bringing us readers one of the most epic stories that nobody is reading.   Pak has continued to be nothing less than awesome with his treatment of the Incredible Hercules and the current Prince of Power, Amadeus Cho. We had the opportunity to watch this friendship/partnership thrive for 2 years as Amadeus Cho learned how to be a hero from one of the greats.   With his friend fallen and new seat at the head of the group I wa...