Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

New Herc Thread

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just about anything Marvel Herc related. His new series in particular. Thoughts?

Personally loving the new book. Love that part when he used a machine gun(?) against the Centaurs. We're finally seeing some character development lol!

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
    TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wasn't exactly sold on the 1st issue, but the 2nd and 3rd issue have raised the bar a bit. I'm digging the new series.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By westy206

Not read it yet but looking forward to it.

Trikszter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I did not pick up the books yet, but I'm planning, however I'm interested in that he got back his godly powers or he is a normal human being ?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Not digging Herc using guns because with his power level he just doesn't need to.

Modern comics are full of super powerful characters who have never used guns and have never needed to use guns suddenly using guns . This stuff started in the early 90's when the Punisher was really popular. I didn't like it then, either.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.