Follow

Hellion

Character » Hellion appears in 1276 issues.

Hellion is a powerful mutant telekinetic. He was a student at the Xavier Institute, leader of the Hellions squad and Emma Frost's prize pupil. Hellion lost his hands during Second Coming, received cybernetic replacements, and is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Ouch...major ouch...

• 56 results
    manofsteel42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By manofsteel42
    @War Killer: 

I would be so pissed if i got my hands blown off like him I dont care if there are bionic limbs that would make me stronger I want all my body parts even if they are weak! too bad for him does him TK still work as good?    
    Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Gawdzilla
    @k2:  Think about it. 

Laura's in one of those situations where she feel weird and tingly so she decides to do what she always does: cut herself. Enter Hellion with his new hook sees Laura and says, "Allow me" He cuts her not only helping Laura calm down but in the process arouses her...she then pounces him. Good times had by all. I might have to right about this. 

From the author who brought you "Breakfast at IHOP" and "Saying Goodbye" brings you a tail about a boy, a girl and a Metal Hook.
    manofsteel42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By manofsteel42
    @Gawdzilla:
    wtf!? that would suck! I'd hate Hellion & Laura for that. they should find a way to get his hands back and build their story cause its gettin lame with this whole "they are crushin over oneanother and they dont go for it." (but no creepy cutter love story)
    Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Gawdzilla
    @manofsteel42: it was a joke...
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By John Valentine

Elixir regrew Vanisher's right arm during Necrosha after it was severed by Blink. 
    If he can stabilize himself/ his powers, I can't see why he could not do the same for Julien's hands.

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By k2

True. However, the fact that Julian has a Legacy arc dedicated to "what happened to him in SC" suggests that he will remain handless, at least for a while. Unless the arc is about him getting his hands back.   

I was a little surprised at how weak he seemed in the Second Coming arc. In NXM (as many of you know), his powers exponentially increased to were if he moved anything smaller than a fridge he had trouble. He caused a crater in the danger room floor while levitating a paperclip, suggesting he can do quite a bit of damage. He completely contained Nori's Legacy-caused explosion, funneling it up into the sky and saving the U.N. building in the process (another fact that suggests he's not just a low grade telekinetic who can move one or two things at a time).  He can fly at mach speed, and shield himself (granted flying that fast does drain his energy).

That said...why was he standing on the ground, doing a little bit of damage here and there by what looked like disassembling stuff? Secondly, why were his powers shown as being pink? The colorist is not new to the character (I've seen her color him before; she even got it right on the first panel of the SC issue). I don't expect him to be frontlining stuff, but they sure tried to push the idea that he was juiced up in NXM...

Alaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Alaric

Personally I'd totally love to see Julian get some prosthetics! I keep picturing Rockslide teasing him into doing a rendition of Darth Vader by using his TK quoting "you underestimate the powers of the dark side..." while choking someone. lol 

As for the difference in power, I really don't get that either but I'd love to see his upcoming arc go into depth with this, maybe? Julian doesn't seem like the type to admit any weakness or lack of strength so what if he consciously knew he was losing his powers and kept it hidden from everyone. It'd be kick ass to see it all come back full force, maybe even with a secondary mutation? XD Though this is all just wishful thinking.

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Gawdzilla
    @Alaric said:
    " Personally I'd totally love to see Julian get some prosthetics! I keep picturing Rockslide teasing him into doing a rendition of Darth Vader by using his TK quoting "you underestimate the powers of the dark side..." while choking someone. "
    It would be better if it was : "I find your lack of faith...disturbing"
    RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By RavenDark

Well he could get adamantium bionic arms and start calling himself Cyb er....
    The original Cyber died 1995........ then he come back as ghost, but that's another story.....

No Caption Provided

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ms__omega

Ouchie

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By k2
    @Edamame said:
    " @RavenDark: That would be Hellioner. "
    I think he should just change his codename to Hell....kind of describes his life ATM.
    Avatar image for the_average_bear
    The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The Average Bear

I'm thinking he'll get bionic arms. It would be better than Josh healing him because this would just happen again. Also, I think this will bitter him.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#65  Edited By lorex

Actually I was wondering if Elixir could actually heal/restore Hellions missing arms. Can he grow the arms from the stumps? Where would the raw material to create the arm come from?

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Gawdzilla
    @lorex said:
    " Actually I was wondering if Elixir could actually heal/restore Hellions missing arms. Can he grow the arms from the stumps? Where would the raw material to create the arm come from? "
    Elixir grew back the arm that Vanisher got chopped off in Necrosha...so he could heal his arms...but he's off helping people on Genosha...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.