Library edition or Paperbacks?

#1 Edited by alfaxman (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi i have read the first 2 Hellboy volumes seed of destruction and wake the devil, and i was wondering if i should get the library editions or just keep going with the smaller paperback volumes, are the library editions better in any way?

#2 Edited by jb681131 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@alfaxman said:

Hi i have read the first 2 Hellboy volumes seed of destruction and wake the devil, and i was wondering if i should get the library editions or just keep going with the smaller paperback volumes, are the library editions better in any way?

Well if you can spare a little waiting, Dark Horse announced 3 nice Hellboy Omnibuses for 2018 with new covers by Mike Mignola collecting the stories in chronological reading order. The first volumes for Summer 2018, then the next volumes for Fall 2018 and then Winter 2018 for the remaining volumes.

Will be in 4 volumes + 2 volumes for the short stories:

1. Seed of Destruction,
  2. Strange Places,
  3. The Wild Hunt,
  4. Hellboy In Hell
  5. The Complete Short Stories vol.1
  6. The Complete Short Stories vol.2

Here are some revealed covers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dark Horse announces Hellboy Omnibus editions with new Mike Mignola covers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.