Follow

Hellboy

Character » Hellboy appears in 710 issues.

In 1944, U.S. soldiers discovered an infant demon with a giant stone hand and named him Hellboy. Later founding the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy became the world's greatest paranormal investigator. Soon after, it was revealed that he was born to summon the apocalypse but has instead devoted his life to fighting evil forces.

Hellboy: The Midnight Circus

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

Mike Mignola's Hellboy meets Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes. This is a story about a young Hellboy who comes across a carnival where he sees some strange things and faces temptation. Fantastically written with brilliant art by Fegredo that just matches Hellboy and the story perfectly. This is a must have for any Hellboy fan and a great short story for anyone curious about the Hellboy/B.P.R.D comics. Hellboy will be celebrating his 20th anniversary in 2014 as well so congrats and a big thanks for all the great stories over the years goes to Mike Mignola.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@inferiorego How 'bout you guys at CV. I don't think I saw this book mentioned among the essentials this week or in the article about going away from superhero comics. Did anyone pick this up?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3 inferiorego  Staff

@irishx said:

@inferiorego How 'bout you guys at CV. I don't think I saw this book mentioned among the essentials this week or in the article about going away from superhero comics. Did anyone pick this up?

I didn't have the cash this week to pick anything extra up this week.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.