User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.0 stars 4.0 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Good Book 0

In this issue we see that both the Americans and the Germans have met in two different places for the same reason. Each with a different result, and one that produced Hellboy. This book is a bit of an odd duck. There is enough action to keep things lively, but the exciting parts come from the characters and their interactions with each other. While I never really payed attention to Hellboy until the movie, I was pleasantly surprised at how different things are from the movie. Much darker in tone...

Hellboy, Nazis and Frogs 0

The Nazis are trying some paranormal magic to summon a creator to help them in the war. USA government find Hellboy, who was sent by the Nazis, but raised in the B.P.R.D.   This Issue is kinda special [not only because it is the first Hellboy issue] but also because it combines two stories: one from the past, about how Hellboy got here, and two - nowadays. The story from the past is great. I found it creative and a little bit crazy....the Nazis bringing him here....   In the second story, we fi...