Heavy Metal issue #288 is the most bizarre and multigenerational issue to date! Featuring creators from all four decades of Heavy Metal’s history, issue #288 has:
- Richard Corben is back! The Heavy Metal icon returns for an ongoing, 15 part story entitled – MURKY WORLD
- Kevin Eastman & Simon Bisley team up to tackle their adaptation of chart topping metal band, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH’s hit song – THE BLEEDING
- Grant Morrison serves up two cautionary tales of the bizarre – a new short – NEW MADONNA, painted by Menton3 and an old classic published here in color for the first time – THE HOUSE OF HEART’S DESIRE with art by Dominic Regan.
- Frank Frazetta, Jr. pens an article on his father’s classic piece – THE DEATH DEALER
- John Bivens returns with an all new story revealing the secret behind the seven deadly sins – WHERE VICES LEAD
- HELLRAISER makes its first appearance in Heavy Metal with a weird story about what happens when an animal solves the puzzle box.
- Japan’s newest talent, Peach Momoko, weaves a scary two pager – SHAMAN HIMIKO
- James Harvey’s brilliant graphic novelette, MOUTH BABY, will shock and amaze
- Lithuanian artist, Natalie Shau, occupies the artist gallery with her mixed media talents.
- Murky World
- Where Vices Lead
- Frank Frazetta: The Creator of Death Dealer
- Shaman Himiko
- The House of Heart's Desire
- Mouth Baby
- Gallery - Natalie Shau
- The Color of Air Part 5
- New Madonna
- The Bleeding
- Preview: The Heroin Diaries Graphic Novel
- Hellraiser - The Test
List of covers and their creators:
|A||Cover A||Frank Frazetta||1|
|B||Cover B||Natalie Shau||2|
|C||Cover C||Shark Toof||3|
- Cover A is a homage of the Death Dealer.