Follow

He-Man

Character » He-Man appears in 469 issues.

Prince Adam, is the seemingly worry and careless prince of the planet Eternia, but he really is He-Man, "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe" and brave champion of Eternia, He-Man battles Skeletor and the forces of evil to bring peace to the universe along with his trusty companion Battle Cat and The Masters of the Universe.

He-man...... how powerfull was he, compared to.........

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

I remember a crossover between he-man/superman back in the day, early eighties, i think! I've always wonderd what strength level he was on! he tussled with supes ok, but supes was under skeletors spell! could he-man take on people like thor or hulk? is he in there power level? just wanted to hear people's thoughts!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think He-Man could hold his own against the likes of The Hulk, Hercules, and the Thing.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fear monger

probaly close to the hulk but the hulk could always get stronger when he gets angery and if he - man pisses him off hes dead

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

He-man varies greatly depending on media. Here is his comic clash with the Man of Steel:

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

and wtf does that have to do with he-man?^^

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360

nice post btw^^

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

no prob looks great^^

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

Absolutely nothing! apologies, but been trying to work out how to post pics from image shack, and i just finally managed to work it out, except that it was on the wrong battle, should have been on the thanos vs silver surfer battle! my bad, sorry!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

cheers, trying to post the battle between drax and thanos in annihilation! if i can find that battle again, i'll post the rest of the battle there!

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LionKing

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"He-man varies greatly depending on media. Here is his comic clash with the Man of Steel:
    " />http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/mars_central/superheroes/he-man3.jpg"

DC Comics publish and widely distribute a comic containing He-Man, the so called most powerful man in the Universe? Sounds to me like DC have acknowledged He-Man to be the strongest man in the DC Universe.

And Marvel Comics also published He-Man in the late 1980’s through a subsidiary called Star Comics, so Marvel too would appear to have acknowledged He-Man to be the strongest man in the Marvel Universe.

He-man therefore beats Supes, Thor and Hulk on power (strength) alone.

Whether He-man wins in an actual fight is possible but depends upon circumstances and each combatant’s additional powers. Superman for example, appears to use his additional powers such as flight (to achieve a surprise first strike) to win in the DC comic fight.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

LionKing says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
    "He-man varies greatly depending on media. Here is his comic clash with the Man of Steel:
    DC" />http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/mars_central/superheroes/he-man3.jpg"
    DC Comics publish and widely distribute a comic containing He-Man, the so called most powerful man in the Universe? Sounds to me like DC have acknowledged He-Man to be the strongest man in the DC Universe. And Marvel Comics also published He-Man in the late 1980’s through a subsidiary called Star Comics, so Marvel too would appear to have acknowledged He-Man to be the strongest man in the Marvel Universe. He-man therefore beats Supes, Thor and Hulk on power (strength) alone. Whether He-man wins in an actual fight is possible but depends upon circumstances and each combatant’s additional powers. Superman for example, appears to use his additional powers such as flight (to achieve a surprise first strike) to win in the DC comic fight. "

"the most powerfull man in the universe" is just a title, and it refer's to he-man's universe! so it's very debatable whether he's stronger than hulk, thor and superman!

Black Smile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Black Smile

you know I really have no argument to support or discredit either of the above cases I mean Lord has a point that the term strongest man in the universe is relatable only to He-man's own world outside of that he may only be as strong as the thing who in my opinion is the weakest of the heros mentioned however Lion King has a point in that if He-man was to fight supes or thor in a bare knuckle slug fest without their powers then he might stand a very good chance so would it not be better to posse the question of

Could He-man beat Superman if Superman used none of his additional powers?

the answer is yes there is a chance

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Black Smile says:

"you know I really have no argument to support or discredit either of the above cases I mean Lord has a point that the term strongest man in the universe is relatable only to He-man's own world outside of that he may only be as strong as the thing who in my opinion is the weakest of the heros mentioned however Lion King has a point in that if He-man was to fight supes or thor in a bare knuckle slug fest without their powers then he might stand a very good chance so would it not be better to posse the question of Could He-man beat Superman if Superman used none of his additional powers? the answer is yes there is a chance"

agreed!

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LionKing

Now I’ve done some thinking. Please bear with me on this (and there’s no guarantees it is correct):

He-Man and the associated MOTU (Masters of the Universe) have an almost unique position in comics having been published by both DC and Marvel under license. The MOTU franchise being held by another party (probably Mattel?).

A consequence of publishing is that DC and Marvel have accepted the MOTU as co-existing within their own larger Universes thereby accepting the MOTU as fact. For example, have a look at the He-Man comicvine page and particularly the Star Comic covers (Apologies haven’t figured out how to insert images in posts yet). Each cover has Marvel’s logo, He-Man in the title and a box within which “Star! The new World in the Marvel Universe” is written. Clear evidence for He-Man and the MOTU World being part of the Marvel Universe to me. While the title “most powerful man in the universe” must therefore refer to the Marvel Universe.

And since there appears to be no comic where this title “the most powerful man in the Universe” was relinquished by He-Man or any announcement(s) made by all three parties these titles must still be in effect and accurate.

Thus if DC or Marvel were to make a claim that one of their characters (e.g. superman, hulk, thor) was the most powerful in the Universe this could break the licence agreement, Libel Laws and Franchise Laws, and leave them open to lawsuits from the MOTU Universe franchise holder.

There is also the comic continuity aspect as there would need to be an explanation of the change in ownership of the title. Such a change would require permission from the MOTU franchise holder which I expect would not be forthcoming (the title most powerful man/woman in the universe is too valuable to freely give away).

Hence, I conclude He-Man is the most powerful man in both the DC and Marvel Universes. While He-Man’s twin sister She-Ra who has a sword of equal power would be the most powerful woman in the DC and Marvel Universes.

I suspect a team of good lawyers, copies of the licence agreements and a long drawn out court battle might be required to sort this out though.

Thoughts anyone?

Post Edited:2007-12-27 04:32:30
    Post Edited:2007-12-27 04:34:49

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

LionKing says:

"Now I’ve done some thinking. Please bear with me on this (and there’s no guarantees it is correct): He-Man and the associated MOTU (Masters of the Universe) have an almost unique position in comics having been published by both DC and Marvel under license. The MOTU franchise being held by another party (probably Mattel?). A consequence of publishing is that DC and Marvel have accepted the MOTU as co-existing within their own larger Universes thereby accepting the MOTU as fact. For example, have a look at the He-Man comicvine page and particularly the Star Comic covers (Apologies haven’t figured out how to insert images in posts yet). Each cover has Marvel’s logo, He-Man in the title and a box within which “Star! The new World in the Marvel Universe” is written. Clear evidence for He-Man and the MOTU World being part of the Marvel Universe to me. While the title “most powerful man in the universe” must therefore refer to the Marvel Universe. And since there appears to be no comic where this title “the most powerful man in the Universe” was relinquished by He-Man or any announcement(s) made by all three parties these titles must still be in effect and accurate. And if DC or Marvel were to make a claim that one of their characters (e.g. superman, hulk, thor) was the most powerful in the Universe this could break the licence agreement, Libel Laws and Franchise Laws, and leave them open to lawsuits from the MOTU Universe franchise holder. There is also the comic continuity aspect as there would need to be an explanation of the change in ownership of these titles. Such a change would require permission from the MOTU franchise holder which I expect would not be forthcoming (the title most powerful man/woman in the universe is too valuable to freely give away). Hence, I conclude He-Man is the most powerful man in both the DC and Marvel Universes. Incidentally, He-Man’s twin sister She-Ra who has a sword of equal power would as she is referred to in the MOTU also be the most powerful woman in the DC and Marvel Universes. I suspect a team of good lawyers, copies of the licence agreements and a long drawn out court battle might be required to sort this out though. Thoughts anyone? "

yeah, it's a good argument! but we'll never really know till someone pitts him against the heavy hitters of either universe to get a gage as to where he stands with people like superman, thor and the likes! again, i think it's just a title, which holds true to he-man in his universe! we really need to know what something like a superman speedblitz or a thor godblas as to what sort of effect it would have on him! is he-man physically impervious? could he take supermans full strength blows, better yet, would he still be standing after a good ole fashion god blast! good he stop the Juggernaut! when he proves these things, then he can 100% claim the title the strongest man in the universe! just my two cents worth!

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By lady_redhead

lordraiden says:

"Absolutely nothing! apologies, but been trying to work out how to post pics from image shack, and i just finally managed to work it out, except that it was on the wrong battle, should have been on the thanos vs silver surfer battle! my bad, sorry!"

I cant even work out how to post pics at all! stupid work computer!!

Gotta go with He-Man as he is master of the universe!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden

Lady Redhead says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Absolutely nothing! apologies, but been trying to work out how to post pics from image shack, and i just finally managed to work it out, except that it was on the wrong battle, should have been on the thanos vs silver surfer battle! my bad, sorry!"
    I cant even work out how to post pics at all! stupid work computer!! Gotta go with He-Man as he is master of the universe!! "

Master of His Universe! and you can use photobucket (i think, it's called) http://photobucket.com/

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LionKing

lordraiden says:

yeah, it's a good argument! but we'll never really know till someone pitts him against the heavy hitters of either universe to get a gage as to where he stands with people like superman, thor and the likes! again, i think it's just a title, which holds true to he-man in his universe! we really need to know what something like a superman speedblitz or a thor godblas as to what sort of effect it would have on him! is he-man physically impervious? could he take supermans full strength blows, better yet, would he still be standing after a good ole fashion god blast! good he stop the Juggernaut! when he proves these things, then he can 100% claim the title the strongest man in the universe! just my two cents worth! "

Here’s my next set of thoughts:

The crux of my argument is that legally speaking He-Man is the most powerful man in both the DC and Marvel Universes. Consequently, he can be expected to beat any single comic character in these Universes in a fair fight. The only exceptions are probably She-Ra who has the same power and the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull who gave He-Man the magic sword.

And for sake of debate if you assume He-Man is not the most powerful man in the Universe he still has his powerful magic sword which he can use to deflect ranged attacks such as Superman’s heat vision and probably Thor’s Godblast, while the blade itself could cause major cuts and piercing injuries if not death to his opponents before they even have a chance to close to within direct striking distance.

Furthermore, DC thought it necessary for Superman to defeat He-Man in the comic through subterfuge (e.g. an uncharacteristic surprise first strike) in a battle where He-Man unexpectedly faces the double team of Superman and Skeletor. This implies that DC do not consider Superman powerful enough to defeat He-Man in a fair fight one-on-one.

Thus in my opinion He-Man is more likely to win against Supes, Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut, etc. than lose.

That's all for now.

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Unicorn

I too own the comic in which He-man and Superman fight and it was a very short one page fight. It was all hype and no show. At one point Skeletor states that he can sense Superman as being close to He-man' equal in terms of overall power. I will simply state this to make my point. Everytime Superman has fought Hulk he has kicked his ass convincingly. So is it not safe to say that He-man would have just as easy a time! My final point is this...He-man with his sword of power could kill just about any one. Strength in order: 1 He-man/Superman/Doomsday/Apocolypse 2 Hercules 3 Hulk (U can only get so mad) 4 Thor 5 Juggernaut 6 Captain Marvel(shazam) 7 Colossus 8 Wonderman 9 and 10 respectively Thing/Sandman
    Post Edited:2007-12-27 18:13:48

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

Unicorn says:

"I too own the comic in which He-man and Superman fight and it was a very short one page fight. It was all hype and no show. At one point Skeletor states that he can sense Superman as being close to He-man' equal in terms of overall power. I will simply state this to make my point. Everytime Superman has fought Hulk he has kicked his ass convincingly. So is it not safe to say that He-man would have just as easy a time! My final point is this...He-man with his sword of power could kill just about any one. Strength in order: 1 He-man/Superman/Doomsday/Apocolypse 2 Hercules 3 Hulk (U can only get so mad) 4 Thor 5 Juggernaut 6 Captain Marvel(shazam) 7 Colossus 8 Wonderman 9 and 10 respectively Thing/Sandman
    Post Edited:2007-12-27 18:13:48"

I would honestly love to see a crossover with the marvel/dc universe! so much potential!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

I personally think a tussel with He-Man and hulk or/and thor would be awsome!

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LionKing

lordraiden says:

"I personally think a tussel with He-Man and hulk or/and thor would be awsome!"

Agree.

And in a similar MOTU theme, but unlikely to be as popular:

He-Man vs Superman Prime, He-Man vs Captain Marvel

She-Ra vs Jean Grey, She-Ra vs She-Hulk (with Infinity Gem), She-Ra vs Valkyrie (in Wizard magazine they say she is due to receive a power upgrade to Thor's level)

She-Ra vs Wonder Woman, She-Ra vs Power Woman

It would make for lots of possibilities.....

Post Edited:2007-12-31 16:49:13

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

I'd say prime would be a little too much for He-man, we'll stick with regular superman!

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

SUPES,AND HULK HAVE ONLY MET UP TWICE,AND 1 TIME THEY EVEN TEAMED UP,BUT 2 RESPOND 2 U SAYING SUPES HAVE KICKED HULKS ASS CONVINCINGLY IS SO UNFAIR,AND ONLY TRUE BECAUSE OF DA FANS,AND VOTERS OF DC COMICS DAT IS THE ONLY REASON SUPES DEFEAT HULK,BUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT U THINK,OR HAVE READ MOSTLY EVERYBODY IN DA WORLD KNOWS SUPES IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS BECAUSE OF THE FANS,WHICH IS SO GAY 2 HAVE 2 B SAVED BY DA FANS,BUT EVERY 1 IN DA WORLD ALSO KNOWS DAT HULK WOULD PICK HIS TEETH WITH DA LIKES OF SUPES,AND HE-MAN.MY GOD EVEN U CANT POSSIBLY BELIEVE DAT,I MEAN COME ON DUDE,LET ME BREAK IT DOWN 2 U LIKE THIS Y WOULD DC ALWAYS LET SUPES DEFEAT DA HULK,AND THEN GO ON A BIT LATER AND CREATE A CHARACTER(DOOMSDAY)WHICH DA HULK COULD ALSO DEFEAT,DAT BASICALLY HAS DA SAME ANATOMY,AND FIGHTING STYLE OF DA HULK THEY R EXACTLY DA SAME EXCEPT IN TERMS BASED ON HOW THEIR STRENGTH INCREASE,BUT DOOMSDAY KILLS SUPES WITHOUT SUPER POWERS,AND HE IS JUST LIKE DA HULK CHARACTER,I TELL U HOW,BECAUSE IF SUPES WAS 2 B DEFEATED BY A CHARACTER IT WAS GOING 2 B A DC CREATION,NOT A MARVEL CHARACTER DAT IS Y SUPES WOULD ALWAYS DEFEAT MARVEL CHARACTERS EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW SUPES,OR HE-MAN(WHICH IS NOT EVEN AN ISSUE) COULD NOT COMPETE WITH SUCH A CHARACTER AS DA HULK.
    Post Edited:2008-01-06 02:08:30

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden

BlackHulkZilla says:

"SUPES,AND HULK HAVE ONLY MET UP TWICE,AND 1 TIME THEY EVEN TEAMED UP,BUT 2 RESPOND 2 U SAYING SUPES HAVE KICKED HULKS ASS CONVINCINGLY IS SO UNFAIR,AND ONLY TRUE BECAUSE OF DA FANS,AND VOTERS OF DC COMICS DAT IS THE ONLY REASON SUPES DEFEAT HULK,BUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT U THINK,OR HAVE READ MOSTLY EVERYBODY IN DA WORLD KNOWS SUPES IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS BECAUSE OF THE FANS,WHICH IS SO GAY 2 HAVE 2 B SAVED BY DA FANS,BUT EVERY 1 IN DA WORLD ALSO KNOWS DAT HULK WOULD PICK HIS TEETH WITH DA LIKES OF SUPES,AND HE-MAN.MY GOD EVEN U CANT POSSIBLY BELIEVE DAT,I MEAN COME ON DUDE,LET ME BREAK IT DOWN 2 U LIKE THIS Y WOULD DC ALWAYS LET SUPES DEFEAT DA HULK,AND THEN GO ON A BIT LATER AND CREATE A CHARACTER(DOOMSDAY)WHICH DA HULK COULD ALSO DEFEAT,DAT BASICALLY HAS DA SAME ANATOMY,AND FIGHTING STYLE OF DA HULK THEY R EXACTLY DA SAME EXCEPT IN TERMS BASED ON HOW THEIR STRENGTH INCREASE,BUT DOOMSDAY KILLS SUPES WITHOUT SUPER POWERS,AND HE IS JUST LIKE DA HULK CHARACTER,I TELL U HOW,BECAUSE IF SUPES WAS 2 B DEFEATED BY A CHARACTER IT WAS GOING 2 B A DC CREATION,NOT A MARVEL CHARACTER DAT IS Y SUPES WOULD ALWAYS DEFEAT MARVEL CHARACTERS EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW SUPES,OR HE-MAN(WHICH IS NOT EVEN AN ISSUE) COULD NOT COMPETE WITH SUCH A CHARACTER AS DA HULK."

dude, you need to turn your caps lock off, it's distracting! Doomsday is a few hundred thousand years old/evolved, he's way above the hulk, it took entropy to take him out in the end! and I love hulk, he's my third fave, under supes and thor, but he has no where next to the feats superman has, and when hulk can juggle planets like supes, then hulk can entere the arena of cosmic powered beings!

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buhdlight

I just checked this out a little, because I have a hard time believing He-Man is really on superman's level. From what I could find ( and I admit I didn't do exhaustive research), His strength level is not defined at all. As others have posted, his "strongest man in the universe" title only applies to HIS universe, which, and I may be mistaken, has never been established as either the DC or Marvel universe. His fight with Supes was in the 80's, I think Superman is vastly more powerful now. It's the only true example of his power vs. a mainstream hero, and we're all basing his strength on on line from Skeletor. Then He Man got knocked out with one punch (again, if I've misunderstood, I apologize). If He Man were truly that strong, why wouldn't he just heave Skeletor or even Snake Mountain into space?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lordraiden

buhdlight says:

"I just checked this out a little, because I have a hard time believing He-Man is really on superman's level. From what I could find ( and I admit I didn't do exhaustive research), His strength level is not defined at all. As others have posted, his "strongest man in the universe" title only applies to HIS universe, which, and I may be mistaken, has never been established as either the DC or Marvel universe. His fight with Supes was in the 80's, I think Superman is vastly more powerful now. It's the only true example of his power vs. a mainstream hero, and we're all basing his strength on on line from Skeletor. Then He Man got knocked out with one punch (again, if I've misunderstood, I apologize). If He Man were truly that strong, why wouldn't he just heave Skeletor or even Snake Mountain into space?"

Cause there wouldn't be anymore He-Man and the masters of the universe! it's a bit like saying why doesn't superman blast luthor in the head with his heat vision and be done with him! cause thats not the way they work! irrespective of he-mans ability outside his own universe, I think its widely acknowledged he'd be a top tier strengh level character who could go toe to toe with the big guns! as to whether or not he'd win, is another story and remains to be seen or written!

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Andferne

I think a He-Man Untold Fights could be a cool mini series. Have it set up as a 5 part book or something where each issue is a stand alone comic where he faces off against notable heros from each of the mainstream companys.

Issue #1; He-man vs Superman

Issue #2; He-man vs Wonder Woman

Issue #3-5; pick a few.

or in marvel

Issue #1; He-man vs Hulk

Issue #2; He-man vs Thor

Issue #3; He-man vs Sentry

Issue #4-5; pick a couple (maybe wolverine, because of his popularity though, would sell)

I know it would never happen but have Marvel and DC do this together for a 10 story arcs(maybe 2 special issues with crossovers).

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Andferne

I think they should do a crossover once every 10 years at least. I'd be happier with one every 5 years, but thats wishful thinking I guess.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Andferne

lordraiden says:

"Andferne says:
    "I think a He-Man Untold Fights could be a cool mini series. Have it set up as a 5 part book or something where each issue is a stand alone comic where he faces off against notable heros from each of the mainstream companys. Issue #1; He-man vs Superman Issue #2; He-man vs Wonder Woman Issue #3-5; pick a few. or in marvel Issue #1; He-man vs Hulk Issue #2; He-man vs Thor Issue #3; He-man vs Sentry Issue #4-5; pick a couple (maybe wolverine, because of his popularity though, would sell) I know it would never happen but have Marvel and DC do this together for a 10 story arcs(maybe 2 special issues with crossovers). "
    Marvel or DC are missing out lol they should hire you! I'll put in a good word for you!"

lol Thanx.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By kuchiku

they need to do another marvel vs dc it would so sell.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

Andferne says:

"I think a He-Man Untold Fights could be a cool mini series. Have it set up as a 5 part book or something where each issue is a stand alone comic where he faces off against notable heros from each of the mainstream companys. Issue #1; He-man vs Superman Issue #2; He-man vs Wonder Woman Issue #3-5; pick a few. or in marvel Issue #1; He-man vs Hulk Issue #2; He-man vs Thor Issue #3; He-man vs Sentry Issue #4-5; pick a couple (maybe wolverine, because of his popularity though, would sell) I know it would never happen but have Marvel and DC do this together for a 10 story arcs(maybe 2 special issues with crossovers). "

Marvel or DC are missing out lol they should hire you! I'll put in a good word for you!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"Andferne says:
    Marvel or DC are missing out lol they should hire you! I'll put in a good word for you!"

you dont even work for a comic company

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Andferne

He was just mentioning that because he also liked my idea on another subject I wrote a couple days ago. The thread was Tony's Revenge.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Andferne says:
    you dont even work for a comic company"

Don't recall saying I did!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kuchiku

i was kiding gorsh.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Andferne

/comfort

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lordraiden

it's a compliment! light hearted humour complimenting andferne's ideas and way of thinking! don't take everything to seriously, Kuchi lol

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"it's a compliment! light hearted humour complimenting andferne's ideas and way of thinking! don't take everything to seriously, Kuchi lol"

lol okay okay gorsh

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buhdlight

lordraiden says:

"buhdlight says:
    "I just checked this out a little, because I have a hard time believing He-Man is really on superman's level. From what I could find ( and I admit I didn't do exhaustive research), His strength level is not defined at all. As others have posted, his "strongest man in the universe" title only applies to HIS universe, which, and I may be mistaken, has never been established as either the DC or Marvel universe. His fight with Supes was in the 80's, I think Superman is vastly more powerful now. It's the only true example of his power vs. a mainstream hero, and we're all basing his strength on on line from Skeletor. Then He Man got knocked out with one punch (again, if I've misunderstood, I apologize). If He Man were truly that strong, why wouldn't he just heave Skeletor or even Snake Mountain into space?"
    Cause there wouldn't be anymore He-Man and the masters of the universe! it's a bit like saying why doesn't superman blast luthor in the head with his heat vision and be done with him! cause thats not the way they work! irrespective of he-mans ability outside his own universe, I think its widely acknowledged he'd be a top tier strengh level character who could go toe to toe with the big guns! as to whether or not he'd win, is another story and remains to be seen or written!"

O completely accept your knowledge as being superior to mine o here. I just checked out the Vine and Google for a few minutes, so I wasn't really getting an in depth look at the He Man character. Good to learn something new. Thanks...

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buhdlight

Sorry meant I completely

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#43  Edited By PowerHerc

He-Man is in the same class as Superman, Hulk, Hercules, Captain Marvel (DC), Thor, Juggernaut and Gladiator.  I would rank him below them, however.   

Arguing He-Man is stronger than everyone in both the Marvel and DC Universes because of liscensing is absurd.  He-Man is billed as the most powerful man in the universe.  That means the Masters of the Universe universe.  Even if it did mean the other universes, most powerful does not automatically mean strongest.  Power comes in many forms and is measured and quatified in many ways.  The President of the United States is often referred to as "the most powerful man in the world".  Because he is the leader of the world's current lone super-power no one disputes this.  That said, no one has ever considered ANY president EVER to be the strongest man in the world.  Hell, who the strongest man in the world is hotly debated in strength traing/competition circles much like we comic book fans do in blogs like this.  Amongst us comic fans the debate is harder to settle thus it perpetuates.  Who is the strongest?  With us it'll always be a matter of personal opinion based on whatever criteria we decide.  It'll never be settled.   

Still, sorry, He-Man is not the strongest hero in both the Marvel and DC univereses.   
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Thor's hammmer

he moved the moon which still doesn't make him as strong as Thor or Hercules
    Avatar image for vengerprofessional
    VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

He-Man sings better "What's going on ?" than Superman.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.