Follow

Hawkeye

Character » Hawkeye appears in 4817 issues.

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman. A member of the Avengers for many years, he has left the team on occasion because of team friction. But he always returns, ready to face any threat.

Who is the best girl friend of hawkeye

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bobbi hands down.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#3  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Kate Bishop even though she isn't Clint's Girlfriend girlfriend.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By daredevil21134

@omegus said:

Bobbi hands down.

Agreed

Darksider555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Darksider555
    Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobbi has always kept Clint in check and the two of them love each other still. Jess was a full blown rebound. She was good for stroking his ego. Natasha never cared about him only uses him. Moonstone was in love with him but Clint didn't have the same affection for her.

Avatar image for greenflashlight
    Greenflashlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bobbi

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By judasnixon

What? They're both dogs............

No Caption Provided
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegus said:

Bobbi has always kept Clint in check and the two of them love each other still. Jess was a full blown rebound. She was good for stroking his ego. Natasha never cared about him only uses him. Moonstone was in love with him but Clint didn't have the same affection for her.

I still don't like the fact that they made Clint cheat on Jessica

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't condone his cheating but they weren't really in a relationship. It wasnt like he did it deliberately.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegus said:

I don't condone his cheating but they weren't really in a relationship. It wasnt like he did it deliberately.

It sure looked like it in that Avengers issue when she freaked out over Scarlet Witch talking about him.And he told her that he wanted her.I think in Avengers assemble she even refers to him as her boyfriend

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 my major problem with marvel is that the really don't care about fine details with characters. Like the fact that Bobbi and Clint were not married the marriage was null and void when everyone thought she was dead. The fact that he was signing divorce papers didn't make sense.even in H&M they were dating and not married. Plus I can almost bet the farm they will make Clint and Natasha spark something because of the movie (which would piss me off more). I dislike how each writer contradict another writer.I was never a fan of the Clint and Jess dynamic but that's my opinion, you guys already know this. I have always loved the Bobbi and Clint dynamic it just felt more real in emotions then anyone else.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#13  Edited By Teerack

NO ONE. Hawkguy is a jerk and no girl deserves him.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegus said:

@daredevil21134 my major problem with marvel is that the really don't care about fine details with characters. Like the fact that Bobbi and Clint were not married the marriage was null and void when everyone thought she was dead. The fact that he was signing divorce papers didn't make sense.even in H&M they were dating and not married. Plus I can almost bet the farm they will make Clint and Natasha spark something because of the movie (which would piss me off more). I dislike how each writer contradict another writer.I was never a fan of the Clint and Jess dynamic but that's my opinion, you guys already know this. I have always loved the Bobbi and Clint dynamic it just felt more real in emotions then anyone else.

I agree with you

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By csguterres

Kate Bishop even though she isn't Clint's Girlfriend girlfriend.

Agreed.

No Caption Provided

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BaBaBoom
    cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What would be interesting to see is the Black Cat make her debut in Clint's world. Then we'll see some real action.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_stegman  Moderator

Kate

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Adamantly do NOT ship Kate and Clint, their friendship is perfect as is.

I liked him with Jessica a lot.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Kate

This. Assuming Kate is over 18 which I think she is now. If not then umm...uhhh *leaves thread*

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

But i’ll say this: they’re not gonna fck. She doesn’t want to fck him and he doesn’t want to fck her. It’s not going to happen. They never daydream about it. They don’t wonder about it. They won’t idly pass the time thinking what if. There is nothing sexual in their relationship. Flirtatious? At times. Sexy, even? To a point, maaaybe? I don’t even want to play with will they or won’t they. Because they won’t. So I’ll say, again, unequivocally, as long as I’m on this book, it’s not in the cards even remotely for either of them. I am interested in a love between these two that has nothing to do with sex or physical/sexual attraction. The dog won’t die and they won’t fck. The end.

-Matt Fraction on a Kate/Clint pairing

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

But i’ll say this: they’re not gonna fck. She doesn’t want to fck him and he doesn’t want to fck her. It’s not going to happen. They never daydream about it. They don’t wonder about it. They won’t idly pass the time thinking what if. There is nothing sexual in their relationship. Flirtatious? At times. Sexy, even? To a point, maaaybe? I don’t even want to play with will they or won’t they. Because they won’t. So I’ll say, again, unequivocally, as long as I’m on this book, it’s not in the cards even remotely for either of them. I am interested in a love between these two that has nothing to do with sex or physical/sexual attraction. The dog won’t die and they won’t fck. The end.

"The dog won't die and they won't fck" is my new favorite quote.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#25  Edited By nappystr8

Personally I like Hawkeye best as the free-love Avengers man-ho. If I had to choose I think I kinda like Moonstone for Clint, I know I shouldn't, he knows he shouldn't, and that's exactly why we both do. Yay bad girls.

Kate is 18 now, but the two of them together would still be incredibly creepy. Every interview I see from Matt Fraction agrees with me on that subject, but I swear to god every time I read Hawkeye it really feels like he's cultivating a romance.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I like Hawkeye best as the free-love Avengers man-ho. If I had to choose I think I kinda like Moonstone for Clint, I know I shouldn't, he knows he shouldn't, and that's exactly why we both do. Yay bad girls.

Kate is 18 now, but the two of them together would still be incredibly creepy. Every interview I see from Matt Fraction agrees with me on that subject, but I swear to god every time I read Hawkeye it really feels like he's cultivating a romance.

I see why people wouldn't like it but I don't see how it's creepy. Age doesn't really mean anything.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

@peppeyhare: To be fair, age is a much more complex and varied measure than society makes it out to be, but age does mean something. It means a lot. Both in the realm of life experience, and the realm of brain chemistry, a guy in his thirties and an 18 year old girl have very little common ground. Add to that, Clint has known her since she was just sixteen, which in America (where both characters were born an raised) made her a CHILD. Add to that, Clint played basically the role of a surrogate father to her for those two years of her childhood from 16 to 18. So while there's nothing illegal about a 56 year odl Woody Allen marrying his 19 year old stepdaughter, it is creepy. While it's not illegal for a 50 year old Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, to date an 18 year old boy who he first met and mentored when he was fifteen or sixteen, it is creepy.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint x Kate is just like Peter Parker x Carol Danvers: Keep it at the PALS level.

Clint Barton x Felicia Hardy would be perfect.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

Adamantly do NOT ship Kate and Clint, their friendship is perfect as is.

I liked him with Jessica a lot.

Me too. I like that he's devastated over her.

@mercy_ said:

Thank you, Matt.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.