Follow

Hawkeye

Character » Hawkeye appears in 4817 issues.

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman. A member of the Avengers for many years, he has left the team on occasion because of team friction. But he always returns, ready to face any threat.

ULTIMATE HAWKEYE OR 616 HAWKEYE?

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By micahparadise

I initially HATED hawkeye and despite his roots int he avengers as a redemption story from past criminal to international hero, i thought he was lame . (I never liked bow and arrows hero.) But when Ultimate Hawkeye came on the scene and his abilities became more like bullseye from the daredevil series, i fell in love with The character. Ultimate hawkeye actually has superpowers which is super sight. I now see him more of a dangerous addition to the team rather than a joke of a hero who fights super powered beings on the regular. Since the introduction of the Ultimates, the 616 version of hawkeye seems to be being written a lot more like his ultimate counterpart and even was given his costume design.

The 616 version was given upgraded martial artist ability when they gave him the ronin identity to make hawkeye a little better but personally i dont think he is as amazing as his ultimate counterpart.

Who do you prefer and why?

Ultimate Hawkeye or the 616 version?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

this was a great feat for ultimate hawkeye. After being tortured and captive, breaks free by killing with his finger nails as projectiles and then killing a platoon of armed soldiers

Super sight

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134
    Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I don't expect to be a winning poster, but I love Ultimate Hawkeye more than anything

Avatar image for avengergamer676
    Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like both equally. 616 is more wholesome tho.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.