Follow

Hawkeye

Character » Hawkeye appears in 4821 issues.

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman. A member of the Avengers for many years, he has left the team on occasion because of team friction. But he always returns, ready to face any threat.

Hawkeye's Hand-to-Hand is as Good as Captain America's??

Shadowcloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shadowcloak

How good is Hawkeye's hand-to-hand? Even a google search isn't providing the answer, but I'm hell-bent on finding it...

-I heard from a versus thread (I forget which one--it was a month ago) that Hawkeye's hand-to-hand is as good as Cap's, but I only heard this once. Is this true?

-Also, Hawkeye used to be a hand-to-hand/close-range focused hero, called Ronin. Does anyone have scans of Ronin awesomeness?

Any help would be appreciated!

Shadowcloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shadowcloak

Bump

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212

no. Hawkeye would get beat by Cap. Im pretyt sure you can post this on battle forum if you want evidence

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By daredevil21134

If you go by the feats in his current series I think I can take him. Ronnin was pretty awsome though.I love when he attacked the Dark Avengers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Havent kept up with his recent series but I do not believe he is Cap level. Might be in the ballpark though. He was picked to be the next Cap during Steve's "death" and as Ronin he had some pretty cool feats.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

agree with gambler

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By longbowhunter

I think Hawkeye absolutely has the potential to equal Steve in H2H. Whether or not he is willing to live up to that potential is up to him. Clint's shown he's his own worst enemy.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

One-on-one Hawkeye is more than capable of beating Cap. It's happened before. But that's giving him his bow and arrows. Hand-to-hand? Cap trained Hawk in hand-to-hand, and Hawk did have his stint as Ronin, but honestly, I think Cap has the advantage of the Super Soldier Serum. At the same time, Hawkeye has proven he is an amazing hand-to-hand combatant. I think they are an equal match. But give Hawk his bow, and he will destroy Cap any day of the week.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

One-on-one Hawkeye is more than capable of beating Cap. It's happened before. But that's giving him his bow and arrows. Hand-to-hand? Cap trained Hawk in hand-to-hand, and Hawk did have his stint as Ronin, but honestly, I think Cap has the advantage of the Super Soldier Serum. At the same time, Hawkeye has proven he is an amazing hand-to-hand combatant. I think they are an equal match. But give Hawk his bow, and he will destroy Cap any day of the week.

I think you may be underestimating Cap.. a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.