Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2594 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Harley Quinn Red Lantern!

Avatar image for dementedtheclown
    dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seems a good fit, she could use the rage of Joker driving her nutts.
    I think besides Batman, Harley Quinn should be the one to kill Joker.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Always imagined her a Violet Lantern. Yeah, Harley or Red Hood should kill him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I agree that Harley should kill him, but if she ever did it should/would stem from the emotions of grief and resolution. Harley has never been an angry person, and to think that she should be a Red Lantern is, frankly, silly. If she attracted any ring at all, her "ability to feel great love" makes it painfully obvious that she should be a Star Sapphire. In fact, it is an oversight on DC's part to have not at least toyed with the possibility, perhaps in Blackest Night.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, nobody? IS THERE NO ONE TO CHALLENGE ME?! NO ONE AT ALLLLLL?!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joygirl

Because KurmikVurn is so eager to make me double post, it will even break its own two-post rule.

See this, KurmikVurn? I am your forever superior -- I have posted three times in a row, and you only have yourself to blame.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@joygirl said:

I agree that Harley should kill him, but if she ever did it should/would stem from the emotions of grief and resolution. Harley has never been an angry person, and to think that she should be a Red Lantern is, frankly, silly. If she attracted any ring at all, her "ability to feel great love" makes it painfully obvious that she should be a Star Sapphire. In fact, it is an oversight on DC's part to have not at least toyed with the possibility, perhaps in Blackest Night.

Saying Harley should kill Joker is like saying Batman should do it. We all want it to happen, but it never will. Unfortunatley, DC is always gonna make Harley crazy over Joker, which is a direction I don't like but I'll have to deal with. That's not pessimism, that's realism. My dream scenario would by Joker doing something really twisted, cruel and evil. Harley tells Joker to stop, and Joker almost beats her to death. Harley snaps and flat out brutalizes Mistah J, and becomes a solo hero untill teaming up with Jason Todd (Which is MUCH better than Harley and Joker IMO)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.