Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2594 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Harley Quinn and Jason Todd OR Harley Quinn and Deadpool

• 59 results
    Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By TeamUnitedNerds

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Well, over the past few months I have been a very big fan of Harley Quinn. She's ditsy, yet badass. Clueless yet hilarious. She's become one of my fav DC characters! But...I'm not a big fan of her relationship with the Joker. He's a total d*ck to her, abuses her and doesn;t treat her with the respect she deserves. So after that I thought "Hmmm...If Joker isn't Harley's boyfriend, who should be? Who should Harley Quinn date?" Automatically, two PARTICULAR characters came to mind. Jason Todd and Deadpool. Jason Todd because he would sympathize with her as a victim of the Joker, and Harley qould see someone who treats her with respect. Deadpool because his personality is VERY similar to Harley's. Either one, don;t really care, but it would be SWEEEEEET. So, here you can cast your votes.

Team Deadpool

OR

Team Red Hood?

The Joker, because you clearly don't understand the point of Harley's character

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@Teerack said:

Halery and Jason sounds like a terrible pair.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
    Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Fallen_Crippled
    No Caption Provided
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Kairan1979

Harley and Deadpool will be terrific pairing!

No Caption Provided
    Malnoche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Malnoche

Deadpool. Logic and the laws of physics do not apply to deadpool. Besides he's visited before.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it was deadpool and harley they are so much alike that they would dislike eachother proof is in new batman adventures when she met the creeper

jason could go iether way if hes merciful he'll let her go but if harly likes him then and hes merciful to her she could end up being a clingy girl who follows him every were

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or if hes not as merciful harley dead unfortunatly

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadpool is the obvious choice. They're both mentally messed up, which makes them a perfect couple. I'm not normally into couples and all that lovey-dovey stuff, but I'd happily pay to get a series of them two together. Would be very interesting.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

jason could go iether way if hes merciful he'll let her go but if harly likes him then and hes merciful to her she could end up being a clingy girl who follows him every werer if hes not as merciful harley dead unfortunatly

So THAT'S where Harley x Daredevil came from! I'm not crazy! I'M NOT CRAZY!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.