Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2217 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn.

Assault on Arkham trailer

leah8954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By leah8954

So the new trailer for Assault on Arkham was been released. Harley seems to play a very large role in it from what I can see from the trailer. She's enlisted in Suicide Squad and looks pretty lethal. I like her costume too. What do you guys think?

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks pretty cool. Maybe this movie will sell me on the idea of Harley being in the Squad better than the comics have.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I am a fan of the costume. Good callback to her original design that keeps her attractive but not overly sexualized.

Tara Strong's voice sounds a bit off in the trailer, but I'm hoping that she'll do a good overall job.

As a big fan of the Arkham-verse, and Arkham Harley, I have high hopes for this film. Looking forward to it!

Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supbatz said:

I am a fan of the costume. Good callback to her original design that keeps her attractive but not overly sexualized.

Tara Strong's voice sounds a bit off in the trailer, but I'm hoping that she'll do a good overall job.

As a big fan of the Arkham-verse, and Arkham Harley, I have high hopes for this film. Looking forward to it!

I'm not sure it is Strong; I think it's Hynden Walch. Personally, I like it.

leah8954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Harley's voice actor is Hynden Walch. At least that's what it sounds like.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Batman... master of the understatement

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@supbatz said:

I'm not sure it is Strong; I think it's Hynden Walch. Personally, I like it.

My mistake, if that's the case. I was just going by hearsay from other people which may well have been mistake. Either way, I think I just need to get used to the voice. Hopefully it'll be great.

I've liked Walch in the past as Harley. She's definitely got the funny part of Harley's voice. It'll be interesting to see if she can pull of more depth and emotion as Harley.

Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman... master of the understatement

Batman: "Alfred... somethings wrong at Arkham."

Alfred: "I hate Mondays too, sir."

It's not an understatement, if it's usually worse.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

"We've been played."

If this is after Arkham Asylum and Harley gets over this breaking out with Joker in time for Arkham City, then I guess it's safe to assume she betrays the squad at some point?

E: And I guess that easter egg in Arkham Origins was true after all, regarding Harley being in the squad.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks alright.

Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"We've been played."

If this is after Arkham Asylum and Harley gets over this breaking out with Joker in time for Arkham City, then I guess it's safe to assume she betrays the squad at some point?

E: And I guess that easter egg in Arkham Origins was true after all, regarding Harley being in the squad.

I don't think it's after Arkham; Joker's not sick. It's probably before. That pretty much guarantees that Harley is the one who betrays them though.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

@marionettegeist: Sounds right. Harley would be worrying about Joker like in the prologue of the Arkham City comic and she wouldn't have had time to be with the squad.

E: I bet we know how Joker is going to react to Harley trying to kill him. Again.

Loading Video...

Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marionettegeist: Sounds right. Harley would be worrying about Joker like in the prologue of the Arkham City comic and she wouldn't have had time to be with the squad.

E: I bet we know how Joker is going to react to Harley trying to kill him. Again.

Loading Video...

Actually, judging from the trailer I'm guessing he'll react with stunted facial emotions(DC's animation is suffering budget cuts, I'd wager). But yeah, hopefully we'll get something as disturbingly interesting as this.

leah8954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By leah8954

found some pretty cool screenshots if anyone's curious

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

bolo222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bolo222
    No Caption Provided

dvd cover - full size on Covercity.net

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.