Two years after he was falsely incarcerated at the Smith's Grove asylum, Tommy Doyle escapes and returns to Haddonfield to try to finally solve the mystery of the Myers family curse. Despite news reports that Michael Myers ("The Shape") is dead, Tommy is convinced that the supernatural killer is still alive, and that the Thorn cult can no longer control him. With the aid of his childhood friend, reporter Lindsey Wallace, Doyle prepares for his final confrontation with The Shape, but the shocking truth may kill him!
- Movie Madness cover (location #1) by Jerry Beck, Sandu Florea and Jay Fotos.
- Standard cover (location #2) by Jerry Beck, Jason Moore and Jay Fotos.
- Diamond cover (location #3) by Jerry Beck, Sandu Florea and Jay Fotos.
- "Halloween III The Devil's Eyes" one page text piece by Philip Nutman.
- "The Impending Chaos! #49" a two page text piece featuring news, checklists and various points of contact concerning Chaos!
- Story continues from Halloween II: The Blackest Eyes #1.