Michael Myers (a.k.a. The Shape) has been burned, bludgeoned, beaten, stabbed, shot, but you can't kill Evil Incarnate! Or can you? Tommy Doyle (hero of the best-selling Halloween I: Behind the Mask) believes he can, and will, finally lay Myers to rest if he can locate the missing Dr. Loomis files. But on Halloween night the powers of evil are at full strength, and now the Shape is laying waste to the town of Haddonfield again, starting with the survivors of his 1978 killing spree. For Tommy Doyle, time is running out and the body count is on the rise...
- Standard cover by Jerry Beck, Jason Moore and Jason Jensen.
- Premium cover by Trent Kaniuga, Jerry Beck and Colorgraphx.
- "The Impending Chaos! #42" a two page text piece featuring news, checklists and various points of contact concerning Chaos!
- Story continues from Halloween #1.
- Story concludes in Halloween III: The Devil's Eyes #1.