muaddiab's Half Past Danger #1 - Chapter One: Bite the Bullet review

Avatar image for muaddiab

Indiana Jones meets Lost meets Jurassic Park

Books like this get overlooked A LOT! Don't do yourself a disservice by missing it.

Set during World War 2, Stephen Mooney flings us into the awesome world of Half Past Danger where we see Nazis, a Femme Fatale and a mysterious island filled with Dinosaurs.

It's a straight up fun adventure although I did find there was quite a bit of setup though the establishment was needed. Expecting more form issue 2 after a fantastic start.

Highlights include a truly great splash of a T-Rex attacking the US soldiers and a bar fight scene which is nicely portrayed. The characters will have to develop a bit as the series goes on however.