Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

Green Lantern Corps Feat List and Sources (Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52, and Rebirth)

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Firestorm808

These are the Green Lantern feats that I found and sourced so far. I would appreciate any help in finding and sourcing any more feats.

Solar System level

Universal

Pre-Crisis Feats

Post-Crisis Feats

New 52 Feats

Rebirth Feats

Undocumented Feats (Possibly Solar System level and up)

MFTL+Hal tags Prof. Zoomwho blitzes Superman and Wonder Woman

Topples Goldface

Restrains Lex Luthor

Pulls a ship out of a yellow star's gravity

Rookie Hal beats Kalibak

Beats Mongul with the yellow weakness Mongul I is almost pre-DOS Superman levels

Beats Kilowog

Beats 2 Green Lanterns

Solos multiple GLs

Solos Gardner, Hector Hammond, and Star Sapphire

Blitzes Wonder Girl and her lasso

Holds off Lobo and Captain Comet

Overpowers his own yellow weakness to beat Sinestro

One-shots a Kryptonian

Makes arrows to pierce Mongul II Mongul II is close to Superman level

Overcomes a monster that was absorbing lantern energy before The monster was able to do it, being a creature of fear

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.